SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Can we choose which character has which fetishes? Can we choose which fetishes are even generated?
Can we please disable some of the fetishes temporarily or permanently..?
Can we customise the appearances of the characters?
  • Incest
  • Exhibitionism
  • Freeuse
  • Lesbian
  • Breastfeeding
  • Pregnant

• BDSM
  • Toys
  • Voyeurism
  • MILF
  • Orgy

• Cuckold
  • Futanari
  • Femdom
  • Adult Baby

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Can we choose which character has which fetishes? Can we choose which fetishes are even generated?
Can we please disable some of the fetishes temporarily or permanently..?
Can we customise the appearances of the characters?
  • Incest
  • Exhibitionism
  • Freeuse
  • Lesbian
  • Breastfeeding
  • Pregnant

• BDSM
  • Toys
  • Voyeurism
  • MILF
  • Orgy

• Cuckold
  • Futanari
  • Femdom
  • Adult Baby
Sure. Just write your own game and quit bitching when a game that doesn't have your fetishes in the 'Genre' list won't bend to your whim.

Reactions: Pepsiprguru

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Sure. Just write your own game and quit bitching when a game that doesn't have your fetishes in the 'Genre' list won't bend to your whim.
The game can have whatever fetishes the dev wants to add. All I ask is for the option to omit them for my self and for anyone who's sane enough to follow the path of the mellow pervert.
ABDL, Futa, Cuck, Femdom, Sissy are hardcore fetishes and there will always be a group of users to actively avoid them.
I tried to be respectful with my request, you're the rude one.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 9067

Overview:
You play the new kid in town, a senior high school student is who is just trying to get through the final years of his teenage years, one day at a time. When one night, you accidentally happen across this alternate universe where public lust and sex are socially acceptable. Imagine a world where you can have sex anywhere at any time you feel like it with anyone you want? Which begs the question; What bad could ever happen?
Thread Updated: 2023-01-04
Release Date: 2022-12-16
Developer: GeeSeki
Censored: No
Version: 0.43b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

Developer Note:

Save files after the "office minigames" do not work.
New cheat code: breadsdicks

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Update Only: - - MEGA - -
Android (0.18c): MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: GUIDE - Cheat Enabler - Linux - Guide to Jane Questions -
Portuguese translation

lmaozedong thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1494 View attachment 1495 View attachment 1496 View attachment 1497 View attachment 1498 View attachment 1499
I play using joiplay, conversation become dark,cant read it well, idk why, mostly its fine, maybe coz i play compressed version Screenshot_20230120-190633.jpg

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Stuck at the Hitomi quest (AGAIN!) after the talk at the beach.
I’d add this to the bug list, but the Hitomi route is already so incomplete, I doubt many are going through it in the first place.
Is 0.43b working for everyone? It doesn't open for me, whenever I try to open the exe nothing happens.
It worked fine for me. Did you try both the compressed and the default version? Sometimes compression breaks stuff.
I play using joiplay, conversation become dark,cant read it well, idk why, mostly its fine, maybe coz i play compressed version Screenshot_20230120-190633.jpg Screenshot_20230120-190633.jpg
Which kind of device are you playing on? The game should work natively on Windows, Linux, and Android, no Joiplay required.
how to increase charisma?
Dancing at the club.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
I’d add this to the bug list, but the Hitomi route is already so incomplete, I doubt many are going through it in the first place.

It worked fine for me. Did you try both the compressed and the default version? Sometimes compression breaks stuff.

Which kind of device are you playing on? The game should work natively on Windows, Linux, and Android, no Joiplay required.

Dancing at the club.
Android ver not up to date,thats why i pick compressed ver play using joiplay on my smartphone

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Android ver not up to date,thats why i pick compressed ver play using joiplay on my smartphone
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-43b-geeseki.1433/post-3149285

It claims to be the newest version. Is that not correct?
My main characters has been changed on its own after reaching about 80% of the main story how to change it back? The name has changed to Player
In the game console, you can change the name with this command:

povname = "Your Name"

You may need to unlock the console first. Easiest way is probably Unren, which has threads for Windows and Linux version here. Thanks for reminding me that this bug exists, btw. I’ll have to add it to the bug list one of these days.

Here’s a link to the last time this issue came up: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-43b-geeseki.1433/post-9287498

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Guys, any recent bugs need fixing?
An old bug that still affects at least one person playing v0.43b: The player name is changed back to "player" at some point. Discussion is right above your post.
v0.43b (and some older version): Username reverts to "player". Fix: 1) Unlock the console (easiest way: Unren for Windows or Mac/Linux. 2) SHIFT+O to activate the console. 3)Enter: povname="YourChosenName" ; Comment with fix described: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-43b-geeseki.1433/post-9287498
Also this one:
Edit:
Actually, there is some old stuff I think is supposed in the game but isn’t:

- I’m pretty sure the Sexworld!Threegans at the mall should have dialogue at this point, but they don’t say anything. (I’m moderately sure I looked into the code at some point and they had dialogue. It just didn’t trigger. Been some years since I looked at it, though.)
- The MomxSis route has several missing images, displaying temp images, which should have been changed out ~v0.35, I think, based on Changelogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: slexywexy
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes