felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's true and that probably applies to the vast majority of singular updates on this site. It doesn't hurt to keep that in mind when properly assessing EP. 9 in a couple weeks and it also helps to keep your frustrations in check.

We saw the bitchy queen's halloween costume in one of the previews. So chances are we might get a shot at the party.
me for some AVN I still think it's worth the wait and all in all I'm glad, because caring is always good, even taking into account the disappointment that can result.

But I after six months forget even the email password, let alone the affairs of people who do not exist

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
me for some AVN I still think it's worth the wait and all in all I'm glad, because caring is always good, even taking into account the disappointment that can result.

But I after six months forget even the email password, let alone the affairs of people who do not exist
True true.

I must say the long pause has made me feel pretty indifferent towards the overall story of BaDIK. Quinn can continue to fool Sage for all I care.
Depending on possible twists and turns in Ep. 9 my interest can spark againI guess.

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I can't believe so many here would betray a total bro like Chadnar. Violation of the bro code, lads

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I can't believe so many here would betray a total bro like Chadnar. Violation of the bro code, lads
How do you figure? Chad's a juiced-up jock who is also a raging (literally) homosexual, there is no part of the Bro Code in effect with him, he lost any claims to that the moment he started acting like an asshole.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
EP8 didn't really create different branches.

The crossroad only concerned a small part of the game, namely the sentimental relationship between the MC and an LI. The rest doesn't change anything.

In the game, the player chooses who their MC sleeps with, and who they have a more serious relationship with. The MC gets involved in the rest of the plots automatically (Maya and her father, Sage/Chad, Jill/Tybalt, DIK vs Jock, and so on).

Finally, the choice of EP8 is anecdotal compared to everything that happens in the game. At worst, the only noticeable change will be fewer sex scenes on a save.

So EP9 won't change much.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Looking at a December release, and today being Dec. 1st, I figure it's time to prepare for the new crop of episode renders.

Lemon dick tree.jpg

Aside from that, I was thinking about my thoughts on what might be revealed in the story. I'm not much of a theorist, and when it comes to fiction I try not to give much thought to what's about to happen, and just let it happen.

Nevertheless, I have postulated a few things that I think aren't outright ridiculous. So, here is my short list of my theories in which I have at least some trust:

Absolute:

What's under Bella's door.

Someone was definitely walking past the window.

Confident:

Vixens have identifying tattoos.

Derek is a genius, or is at least very smart. UPDATE: That was written almost 2 years ago. I'm not sure I'd still call him my favorite character, but he's likely in the Top 5.

Definitely Maybe:

Alison has cancer.

Feel free to call me out later on everything I get wrong.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes