ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
As someone that's never gotten a scene with Madame I don't think she is DPC biggest failure she isn't even a side girl more a side side girl. True is the biggest failure is Jill Royce she is the only girl that looks worse and worse as the game moves on the only episode she look good was one and maybe two. Jill story is weakest of all LI's in fact at this point she doesn't even have a story just a dead sister and a hot mom and friends. People foolishly say Josy doesn't have a story that's bullshit it's Jill with no story and it isn't even close
Okay, I have to say something in Jill's defense here. Jill is made for contrast, she is in fact the only real and innocent virgin in a game where almost all the girls are lustful bitches ready to jump on the MC's dick at the first scene. Even Maya was rubbing herself on the MC's dick already at the end of the first episode. I don't know what you mean by the weakest mouth. It may touch boring or lacking in intrigue, but it's clearly not weak. It has Jill behaving logically according to her type. I find the main point of Jill's path to be to create a contrast after the sex-saturated paths of Sage or the Others. It's fun for players to explore Jill's sexuality with her, to go from first sex to complete liberation. It has the right to life. But I'm afraid DPС himself isn't ready to go for it. He won't go all the way to liberation and exploration of Jill's sexuality by throwing her under the threesomes train at the end of season 3.

Mar 2, 2022
You made such good analysis, but regarding animations you loose an important facts, imo. As well as averaging the animations length is an absolutely wrong approach to calculate anything. DPC himself said, that only 3 lewd scenes are left. Take a look on EP6-9 lewd scenes, how much and long animations are used there. Then, compare to EP9, where a lot of sfw animations were added and used. DPC did 265 animations already, and only 3 lewd scenes are left to done. So now I'd like to explain why 5s average is a bad calc.

I just opened EP9 movies dir, sorted them by lenght and I see a bunch of 2, 3, 4 and 5-6s animations pieces domination for lewd scenes (mostly 2-4, while 5-8+ are rare and mostly are single exceptions). There are a lot of long animations for Sage sex scenes in EP9, while most of them for... flashback (some of 8-21s). And the longest 41s anal tease Sage animation.
The 3 longest animations are not lewd ones. It's a Bella house flashback opening scene - 1m04s, it's a Halloween party opening scene 1m05s, and the party 3rd phase longest animation 1m23s. I bet that DPC already done with such complex and similar ones.

Sage lewd scenes lenght for EP9 took an absolute record with... 302s total (5 mins!), 234s for Josy & Maya (3.9mins) - 2nd place, 135s for Bella and 124s (2m06s) for Jill. The rest is for others branch (Quinn, Lily & Nicole, Sarah & Mel, Jade, CUM-petition) and the rest is sfw animations.

From EP6 lewd scenes numbers comes close to 20 every time, so 3 scenes is about 15% of them (rough estimate). So, this remaining 70-100 animations just technically can't all belong to a lewd ones. Probably half of them, at best. It also depends on scene compexity, since we had a pretty short ones, as well as very long (like EP9 ending ones). Even Josy blowjob in EP9 during drinking game is considered as a lewd scene... while there are a few renders and a short single animation only! The kiss with Jill in EP4. And... don't forget EP6, where we had DnG game and a LOT of short lewd scenes inside. Since most of us expect DnG in EP10, I will not be surprised if lewd scenes remained are DnG short scenes.

I bet that there are 1,5-2m max of animations left, at best, probably less. And since DPC moved to 4090s and got about 2x speed boost in rendering speed even 2 mins of animations won't take so long to render as it was before.

Here is a list of all EP9 animations sorted by lenght:
View attachment 2900717
This is a excellent point!
As stated in the orginal post the assumption "Animation durations are evenly distributed by DPC throughout" was taken.
However, it's better for me to adjust the calculations to adhear to the remaining 85 animations being lewd.
Kaiser-ST also noted that of the 265 animations DPC described in the most upto date animation report, 28 were posed animation but NOT rendered. These animations will also require additional rendering time.

So instead of just doing the calculation of how long it might take DPC to develop 85 animations based on the average 00:05 animation duration, the better calculation is:
85 Lewd Animations -> For this I will be using the Episode 9 average lewd animation duration of 00:04.
28 Mixed Lewd and Non Lewd Animations -> For this I will be using the Episode 9 average animation duration of 00:05.

Episode 10 Animation estimation
Animation frames during vacation
4353​
Vacation Frames per day
310.93​
Vacation Animations Per day
2.07​
Last Reported Animations
26/08/2023​
Animations Rendered
237​
Animations Rendered Duration
0:19:58​
Animations Posed
28​
Animation Target
350​
Animations to be completed
85​
Animation Duration remaining
0:08:34​
To be Posed and Rendered​
0:06:13​
To be Rendered​
0:02:21​
A/S per day (Vacation)
0:00:10​
A/S per day (Episode 10 Average)
0:00:05​
Days shared static and animations
14​
14 Days of Average Episode 10 A/S per day
0:01:06​
Animation duration remaining after 14 Days
0:07:28​
Days to complete remaining animation using A/S per day (Vacation)
42.79 Days​
Estimated finishing time
21/10/2023
*A/S = Animation seconds

Drilling down past this point won't provide more accurate estimation. But during my caclulations I didn't take into account the remaining animation type. So thank you for pointing that out!

Bonus Stat
Take this with a grain of salt! It is just speculation with the numbers available. There is no real way of knowing if you're not DPC
I wanted to take the oppurtunity to compare what full focus on animations were between episode 9 and episode 10.
For episode 10 we know that within a two week period DPC was able to produce 4353 frames. As we will never know the exact rate in which DPC developed animation for episode 9, I attempted to find the largest period for episode 9 where we know DPC only developed animations.
Between the 5th of November 2022 and the 25th of November 2022 DPC reported animations numbers without developing static renders. So we have a three week period of Animations without split resources. Three weeks also provides a large-ish sample group so we can assume the average duration is close to the overall episode 9 average.
From this we know DPC produced 27 animations in a three week period. This results in DPC producing 00:08 seconds of animation per day or 240 frames.
We know Episode 10 during his vacation produced 10.36 seconds of animation per day or 311 frames. A 23% Increase in efficiency!

Last edited:

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
As someone that's never gotten a scene with Madame I don't think she is DPC biggest failure she isn't even a side girl more a side side girl. True is the biggest failure is Jill Royce she is the only girl that looks worse and worse as the game moves on the only episode she look good was one and maybe two. Jill story is weakest of all LI's in fact at this point she doesn't even have a story just a dead sister and a hot mom and friends. People foolishly say Josy doesn't have a story that's bullshit it's Jill with no story and it isn't even close
come on

jill
tragic past(death of sister)
no friends in childhood
no best friends in college(hence bella)
yoga,athlete
spends much time in library focused on studies
talented but stage fright(which mc helps)
rich but no ego
kind enough to help others(hence charity)
too insecure or trust issue(hence only virgin found on badik)
and the banana :ROFLMAO:

josy
parents divorce
throuple
step bro
so in love with mc
i think she can leave maya for mc though

no offence i like josy too:love:

Reactions: Darkwen

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Can you(or someone else) please upload animations with Bella and Sage somewhere on like mega or anywhere else if it's no problem for you?
If you have S1-2 and EP9 files, then you have all this video files too. Download Unren tool and run it in a copy of your game dir (not in one you play from). Or google for "rpaextract" tool, it's a bit simpler.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Okay, I have to say something in Jill's defense here. Jill is made for contrast, she is in fact the only real and innocent virgin in a game where almost all the girls are lustful bitches ready to jump on the MC's dick at the first scene. Even Maya was rubbing herself on the MC's dick already at the end of the first episode. I don't know what you mean by the weakest mouth. It may touch boring or lacking in intrigue, but it's clearly not weak. It has Jill behaving logically according to her type. I find the main point of Jill's path to be to create a contrast after the sex-saturated paths of Sage or the Others. It's fun for players to explore Jill's sexuality with her, to go from first sex to complete liberation. It has the right to life. But I'm afraid DPС himself isn't ready to go for it. He won't go all the way to liberation and exploration of Jill's sexuality by throwing her under the threesomes train at the end of season 3.
I never said anything about Jill's mouth just that her story is the weakest :ROFLMAO: Jill's problem isn't her being a virgin its Jill being Jill. She starts off good but then she became a doormat for Tybalt and a banana. Honesty it like she is bipolar

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
come on

jill
tragic past(death of sister)
no friends in childhood
no best friends in college(hence bella)
yoga,athlete
spends much time in library focused on studies
talented but stage fright(which mc helps)
rich but no ego
kind enough to help others(hence charity)
too insecure or trust issue(hence only virgin found on badik)
and the banana :ROFLMAO:

josy
parents divorce
throuple
step bro
so in love with mc
i think she can leave maya for mc though

no offence i like josy too:love:
My problem with Jill is she can go from standing up to bullies to being blackmail by a guy with horse-teeth to trying start a campaign for her sister to wearing a banana it doesn't add up to me. Josy on the hand you can add out going and may burn down the school if she starts cooking again, and a naughty little minx :love: :love:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
My problem with Jill is she can go from standing up to bullies to being blackmail by a guy with horse-teeth to trying start a campaign for her sister to wearing a banana it doesn't add up to me. Josy on the hand you can add out going and may burn down the school if she starts cooking again, and a naughty little minx :love: :love:
:sneaky:(y)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sigh...

Scene with Rusty & Tommy in the car, opening dialogue:

Code:
    if ep7_told_heather_tommy_cheated:

tm "Did you tell Heather I banged Tania?"

rs "I would never do that to you."

tm "Hm..."

rs "Did someone tell her?"

tm "I'm not sure, but I get the feeling she knew when she started to press me on it."

tm "She told me she could tell that I did something and started pushing my buttons until I confessed."

rs "You're easy to read when you're lying."

tm "I didn't think I was trying that hard to hide it from her... Maybe Nick told her again?"

tm "Anyway, it landed me a threesome with her and Tania, so it's all good."

rs "How the hell did you manage to do that?"

tm "I got some tricks."

rs "Obviously."
Regarding the rest... Tommy, technically, is not cheating on Heather, since they have such an open relationship, he just don't follow his own rules. If MC tells Heather about Tommy's +3, then Tommy get an threesome with Tania and Heather, otherwise - not. I can't imagine anyone else in Heather & Tommy bed. At least on a regular basis. Yes, he tried to fuck Christy on this bed during Halloween party, but all previous scenes was with Heather.

While this 2 pairs of legs shown to us in case of our choice regarding telling Heather the truth, I don't see any reason to show Tania with somebody else.

oh... so, Tommy just haven't a clue that Lily crushed on him, yeah, very plausible. She is not that type. We know who Tommy is, Lily also know it. She seeing a different person in MC if he following her path.

Heart emotions, fake text smiles etc is a part of flirt. They probably fucked before, so, why not? Even so, while then Tommy doing it and offer her a threesome publicly, so Heather is able to see it.

Lily's words probably have an absolute different sence and background. She probably never thought about serious relationship, at least until she will graduate from college and left Pink Rose. For me, personally, it's also quite weird to date a girl who works in strip club and openly admitted that she have sex for money with some customers as an extra service. MC will not be able to cover such income by himself, while she need this money to pay for college w/o any loans and other shit. She offered him to "roll", meaning a fun time together, at first, I suppose. While MC tried to show her that he have something more serious on his mind. That's the difference in Nicole and Lily reactions. Nicole would probably be happy to find some person like MC for dates and building a family, while Lily is not ready for it, at least until graduate or changing the job.

I'm, personally, interested more in Nick & Heahter. We know how specific Nick character is and he can't keep his mouth closed most of the time. But he already told Heather about previous Tommy adventures. Tommy suspected that if was Nick, who told her again about +3 with Tania.

View attachment 2900570
View attachment 2900571

It would be interesting if she "cheated" on Tommy with Nick at Halloween. Otherwise it's MC, if he on others branch and don't stop her.
That is interesting. I've never read this because in EP7 my MC never says Heather so Tommy cheats on her. There you can see again that the DIK MC is a brother traitor. Since Nick has betrayed Tommy before, he's definitely a brother traitor, even if it was an honest mistake while under the influence of alcohol. But the MC proves when he doesn't say anything to Heather so he can shut up.

Also one can then see for Heather to earn her destiny with Tommy. Technically, Tommy is cheating on Heather because their open relationship is governed by rules that Tommy doesn't follow. Ergo, it's a scam by Tommy. The Christy thing is clearly a scam because Heather didn't want Tommy to fuck Christy and she told Tommy that beforehand. Tommy broke the rules again because Heather vetoed it.

But in the end I don't care and the two should do what they want.

I figure it's for Nick to have a crush on Heather and behind Tommy's back to make Heather distance himself from Tommy. This may have led to Heather having sex with Nick and perhaps recognizing Heather so she cannot be happy with Tommy.

PS
Looking back at the Heather and Nick thing, the scene with Heather and the MC is even more meaningful than I thought. So far I've assumed that by dismissing Heather, the MC was only confirming his allegiance to his LI. He still does, but there's one more thing, so he'll be honest with Heather without having any ulterior motives to fuck Heather. So the MC isn't like Nick, who is a sleazy little DIK brother traitor.

That makes me wonder if Nick didn't betray Vinny too. In EP6 we see that behind Vinny Heather and Quinn are sitting. What if Heather dated Vinny before Tommy and Vinny cheated on Heather with Quinn. Nick told Heather about it, and that's why she breaks up with Vinny.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
That is interesting. I've never read this because in EP7 my MC never says Heather so Tommy cheats on her. There you can see again that the DIK MC is a brother traitor. Since Nick has betrayed Tommy before, he's definitely a brother traitor, even if it was an honest mistake while under the influence of alcohol. But the MC proves when he doesn't say anything to Heather so he can shut up.

Also one can then see for Heather to earn her destiny with Tommy. Technically, Tommy is cheating on Heather because their open relationship is governed by rules that Tommy doesn't follow. Ergo, it's a scam by Tommy. The Christy thing is clearly a scam because Heather didn't want Tommy to fuck Christy and she told Tommy that beforehand. Tommy broke the rules again because Heather vetoed it.

But in the end I don't care and the two should do what they want.

I figure it's for Nick to have a crush on Heather and behind Tommy's back to make Heather distance himself from Tommy. This may have led to Heather having sex with Nick and perhaps recognizing Heather so she cannot be happy with Tommy.
Good explanation. I agree.

Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Tommy doesn't really care about Heather other then her body or at least that how he act's to me anyway, it would be a nice turn if Nick steals her away that might be worse then MC getting her pussy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Tommy doesn't really care about Heather other then her body or at least that how he act's to me anyway, it would be a nice turn if Nick steals her away that might be worse then MC getting her pussy
In my opinion, Tommy should use Heather the way Chad used Sage, except that Tommy isn't gay. Heather is just a status for Tommy, the status of having a girlfriend and a committed relationship.

If Nick can get Heather to break up with Tommy because of him, Tommy would definitely lose respect across campus. A guy like Nick would then have stolen the massive DIK Tommy's girlfriend.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone! I haven't played this game before. Can someone please tell me if the sex scenes are repeatable in this game? Thanks in advance!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes