horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Unfortunately there isn't a single ending to the D&G where Josy lives...
was it Sage that was the princess that was tied up? I mean, you never know, I feel like Quinn wants to do a coup to over throw Sage, so she can get her drug empire up and running, but again that's just the pizza talking :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, pretty basic outfits compared to her poll for the previous Ep, but that's OK. I'd probably go with 4 as it seems the best for her; the tied back hair is better for the gym and she's more of a grey than pink clothes person.

Lily's tits look great, I was surprised when the mc called them fake, yet no one comments on how fake as fuck Maya's tits look.
I've often thought that about Maya's tits, but then I've dated someone who had very similar tits (which were fake) and I didn't mind because she was hot AF, so I don't care here either since Maya is also hot AF. :giggle:

The joke was that Maya is MC's ex-room mate :sneaky:
Maybe could've said "MC's 2nd ex-roommate", but that might have ruined the joke that some people didn't seem to get. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, you might be a little obsessed here... just saying. ;)
Aren't we all? ;)

Sorry if I say this again but if we agree that DPC gives hints about the future plot development, I go further thinking D&G is showing us the possible endings. It seems strange to me that it had no other purpose than fill our time with a random medieval story and a few lewd renderings. The endings of D&G really show us things that can really happen in the main story, who could get killed, who could be the killers.
Doubtful, especially when you consider that one of the endings involved him walking away with 3 of the main LIs, and one of the LIs killed another which is surely not going to happen.

If anything, DPC did this to make people think it meant more than just a bit of pointless filler, since overanalysing everything in this game is a favourite pasttime of many people and perhaps they want to give them more fodder and more misdirections.

Unfortunately there isn't a single ending to the D&G where Josy lives...
Doesn't she and everyone else survive if you break the spell on the Ice Queen? :unsure:

Reactions: imzahai

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry if I say this again but if we agree that DPC gives hints about the future plot development, I go further thinking D&G is showing us the possible endings. It seems strange to me that it had no other purpose than fill our time with a random medieval story and a few lewd renderings. The endings of D&G really show us things that can really happen in the main story, who could get killed, who could be the killers.
so.... If I escape with Sage , Bella kills everyone, and Quinn hunt Me and Sage down and kill us.
If , I pick,Bella, then She and I are murder everyone
If I cure, Bella, I end up with Sage, make sense.
and Josy dies in every way, and I can only end up with Sage or end up with Bella as serial killers, or I die. Yeah so much foreshadowing
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If anything, DPC did this to make people think it meant more than just a bit of pointless filler, since overanalysing everything in this game is a favourite pasttime of many people and perhaps they want to give them more fodder and more misdirections.
or simply He he did it just because he had fun with it, without any hidden intention. :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: shazba

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
so.... If I escape with Sage , Bella kills everyone, and Quinn hunt Me and Sage down and kill us.
If , I pick,Bella, then She and I are murder everyone
If I cure, Bella, I end up with Sage, make sense.
and Josy dies in every way, and I can only end up with Sage or end up with Bella as serial killers, or I die. Yeah so much foreshadowing
Escape with Sage, Bella kills everyone, Quinn kills us > tragic ending, nichilism, nice for my emo soul.
MC joins Bella, they kill everybody > yeah, good 10/10, would fap to this with my mate Tarantino.
Cure Bella, orgy, maybe threesome Bella-Sage > yeaaaah, excellent fap fap fap
Josy dies > zombie sex, necrophilia, 5/10 would still fap to this

Best endings EVER!! :p

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Escape with Sage, Bella kills everyone, Quinn kills us > tragic ending, nichilism, nice for my emo soul.
MC joins Bella, they kill everybody > yeah, good 10/10, would fap to this with my mate Tarantino.
Cure Bella, orgy, maybe threesome Bella-Sage > yeaaaah, excellent fap fap fap
Josy dies > zombie sex, necrophilia, 5/10 would still fap to this

Best endings EVER!! :p
Okay, this was funny :ROFLMAO:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
But the AL twist was set up from the beginning, it's just most people didn't see the signs or were sidetracked by other events.

In BaDIK, if Quinn suddenly died from a lightning strike or, even more common, a car crash, it wouldn't serve as an acceptable scenario because it's too random (even though it happens all the time in the real world), but if she died due to drug related violence, or if Maya's dad brought a gun and started threatening Maya and Josy and accidentally shot someone, or if Riona moved on to some harder drugs and overdosed, as much as we don't want these things to happen, they would fit into the narrative, and there have been constant dramatic events among all the humor and sex, so it's not misplaced to extend the drama to a tragic event.

I wasn't a big fan of AL. I didn't like the mc much, didn't like the girls much, and once he went into therapy I totally lost interest, simply because the death of Melissa did nothing to me, my mc wasn't in a relationship with her and I didn't even get a choice to save her, the mc only had the option to save Megan, so I was never forced to make that critical decision that upset so many people, therefore the therapy scenes of the mc were way too dramatic for my liking. In contrast to that, I enjoy the current level of drama in BaDIK, and don't really get why people keep getting worked up about supposed bad writing. And if someone dies, as long as it's not a ridiculously contrived scenario (and I know how subjective that is and this forum will erupt if it happens), I'm OK with that.
Dude,
I get your point of respectful disagreement, so here I go.
DPC can not write the story that matches his quality renders. He ruined AL. He is ruining BaDIK. He is tremendous at doing his renders. He is milking his Patrons, doing bullshit like the fluffy last update. We could do without all of that crap, and honestly I guarantee it wouldn't hurt one bit.
AL was contrived bullshit. BaDIK is heading the same way. I do so wish that DPC was actually still reading this stuff, but one of his moles does and they tell him the temperature of the water here. I think that if he found a good writer, and he stuck just to the artwork, he would be much more successful. Now fanbois are going to come facepalms ready, and that is ok, but it is true. There are so many other stories being displayed here on this board that are better than BaDIK. I could care less if he ever updates it again. Ok wait, I do want a full sex sequence with Bella, then I could give a shit. :D
Peace

Reactions: LordGripz

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Dude,
I get your point of respectful disagreement, so here I go.
DPC can not write the story that matches his quality renders. He ruined AL. He is ruining BaDIK. He is tremendous at doing his renders. He is milking his Patrons, doing bullshit like the fluffy last update. We could do without all of that crap, and honestly I guarantee it wouldn't hurt one bit.
AL was contrived bullshit. BaDIK is heading the same way. I do so wish that DPC was actually still reading this stuff, but one of his moles does and they tell him the temperature of the water here. I think that if he found a good writer, and he stuck just to the artwork, he would be much more successful. Now fanbois are going to come facepalms ready, and that is ok, but it is true. There are so many other stories being displayed here on this board that are better than BaDIK. I could care less if he ever updates it again. Ok wait, I do want a full sex sequence with Bella, then I could give a shit. :D
Peace
Better stories for you maybe.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Why is there another poll for 2D wallpaper? I assume he's pushing for 2 wallpapers an update. 1 main girl and 1 side girl?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes