flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Its more in line Sage could help Maya with the legal side so that she gains full control over the loan for her scholarship instead of her Dad. Hence why Sage says it could fail as opposed to your suggestion there would be no drama and the issue would be resolved quickly. I expect her family to play a part closer to the end of her path while being in a committed relationship with the MC.

This episodes served as character development for everyone and setting things up for the future. While still retaining some overarching plot points still needing to be resolved.
I won't be surprised if MC's grandfather shows up.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Heather have a blowjob scene in this update? Or we just give the drink to her and nothing more? I can't find the post where have instructions for this scene. Already say to her about Tommy.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
What's with super rich dead moms/sisters having similiar names? Lana, Lynette, Lanie (on Daughter for Dessert). Is this some kind of reference I'm missing?

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
If you have one of the 0.6 versions you can just download the update and upgrade your game. (Maybe it works for older versions too but I'm not sure)
I downloaded the update, but I can't seem to get it to work on Mac.

Anytime I try to drag the [Content] file to the game, it just opens the game and doesn't prompt me to overwrite it.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
My unofficial android port:
Being a DIK [apk] [v0.7.1]+[scrappy's walkthrough/cheat/buddaman's skip Mod]

Download Being a DIK Mod apk+data(2.14GB):

Read me before Download:
It is important to grant game storage permission manually after installation, otherwise the game will be closed automatically.(The necessary instructions are given in the zip file)
20210426_235335.jpg Screenshot_20210426-235418_Permission controller.jpg

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
I'm already at the point, where I'm thinking of ways the developers could expand this universe. I for one would love to play a prequal to BaD, where you follow a young Isabella, shaping her past to see what led her to become the person we're seeing in BaD. That might be interesting.
Dude I had exacly same vision today when I woke up. What I thought about was a game where we are actually a Isabella's husband and we try to get to know here explore with her and make choices that creates her character. If only DPC had some trusted people to work with who have skills and creativity like him it would be good time breaker between Being a Dik episodes. Sadly we will probably not get it but I hope for a future dpc game being focused on Bella's story.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I never said no drama and foolproof.

if she approached them and said she needed money for the sorority, something Quinn indicated would be possible, but then redirected that cash to Maya personally there’s plenty of drama to be had.

also, who’s to say her family would agree? Maybe it would come with strings attached.

helping her magically with the legal side is just as “no drama and solved quickly” as anything I suggested anyways.

Edit: also imagine the drama if it came out Sage pulled strings to pay for Maya and Maya wasn’t having to be a prostitute. Sage could indirectly expose Quinn’s restaurant by looking into the concept of the sorority paying for tuition. Either the girls themselves acting indignant that someone’s getting what they get minus being a hooker or maybe she stumbles upon Burke’s entire operation after her family look into the general idea of the sorority girls getting scholarships. Drama a plenty.
Sage finding out about what Quinn has been doing behind her back is a given regardless of her involvement with helping Maya. Its a matter of time, DPC could use the MC or Maya as the trigger but we can only speculate at this point. Also it seems out of character for Sage to suddenly want to lend money to Maya, someone who she doesn't know at all out of nowhere. The already existing loan exists as a plot point for a reason, waving it off with something else makes no sense. Considering Maya wants to gain her "freedom" from her father's influence.

• Angry
Reactions: isotope and mindern

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
I downloaded the update, but I can't seem to get it to work on Mac.

Anytime I try to drag the [Content] file to the game, it just opens the game and doesn't prompt me to overwrite it.
You need to right click on the game and click on 'show package contents'. Then go Contents>Resources>Autorun>Game. Then open the game folder from the update and drag those files into the game folder of your game. Replacing the files when asked.

Reactions: Mad Dog. and PBS666

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
The one side interest who has me suspicious of being a future/current problem is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Just got this feeling that for whatever reason she is the one responsible for
and will go some level of Fatal Attraction when we pick a real love interest. Just a feeling, but her eyes give me that Helter Skelter vibe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oceanskie

Bod33k

Dec 1, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.7.1 + scrappy's WT/Cheat Mod
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Thanks for a great port mate, but tell me how do you fight in your port?

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Somebody didn't level up their fighting skills it was easy, it was hilarious though when Chad mentioned that Sage hits too hard. Seemed low key scared of Sage's fighting ability.
I've been training like crazy and I still can't fuck that boss properly during the rebound! I've got a feeling that the boss is lying...

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
ı deleted everythıng and downloaded the new 14gb versıon but ıt stıll crushes the moment ı clıck the game
when ı trıed to download ep6 ıt was ok ı opened as ıt should be but when ıts ep7 ıt just crushes
and ı stıll cant belıeve that ım the only one who lıves that
anybody has any ıdea
pls guys
Hi. My game keeps crashing at launch (as I launch it shows the loading screen for a second or two then it crashes to desktop). I don’t play with any mods and v6.01 worked Ok. I downloaded the patch from 6.01 to 7.0 first and it crashed, so I downloaded whole new game (from anonfiles if it matters), but the crash keeps happening.

I searched the forums, but I couldn’t find the fix for this. If anyone know how to make the game work I would really appreciate it.
For those that have the game crashing on launch, I had that myself. When you start the game and that zoomed in picture appears, dont do anything, dont click anywhere, if you do the game crashes. Just launch the game and keep waiting with that loading zoomed in screen, it would take some time (quite some time for me) but afterwards the DrPinkCakce splash screen will appear and game will start.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes