Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
No, I believe he has very clearly stated that's not going to happen. DPC does not do incest games. He might if it didn't threaten the ability to pay his bills and support his family, but I think that's just something he'll never really do.
Why, yes, yes there are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, yes, there are many guesses. It may be someone entirely not on the list above (like Arieth, who has nailed most of the fraternity memberships), but the one thing that is certain is that it absolutely is not the MC's child, as the scene happens in every variation of the game you play.
The amount (and content therein) of interactions you have with both Heather and Sally would lead you to believe that the MC will have a chance with them later as side girls. Ashley seems to only exist for Derek's sake. My money is on her with the pregnancy.

May 3, 2022
He does at least have lots of chicken.

If you're looking to avoid as much lewd content as possible, I'd suggest:
  • Josy: Don't sleep with her in Episode 2. It's probably safest to tell Derek you have no lingering feelings for her in Episode 5, but as of right now it makes no difference.
  • Maya: Have Massive CHICK Status during her family picture show in Episode 2 (or dance with Sage then leave at the first opportunity). Don't offer to help her in Episode 3. It's probably safest to tell Derek you have no lingering feelings for her in Episode 5, but as of right now it makes no difference.
  • Sage: Keep the guitar lessons strictly about music in Episodes 3 & 4 (or don't offer to teach her at all). Don't start anything with her in Episode 7.
  • Jill: Don't kiss her during the date in Episode 4. Don't make out with her at Bella's in Episode 5.
  • Bella: Don't go visit her in the library in Episode 4.
  • Quinn: Intentionally lose the CUM-petition in Episode 2. Don't do drugs on the roof in Episode 4.
  • Side Girls: Just turn them down at any opportunity. Avoid any Major Decisions that might involve fooling around and don't talk to anyone on Swyper.
As noted, the MC isn't a virgin so the flashback sex scenes with Zoey are unavoidable. But that should skip just about everything else. We'll have to wait for Season 3 to see if present day Zoey can force something to happen despite our wishes.
I'm actually looking to make a Zoey run. One where MC doesn't mind fooling around some, but ultimately he realized he might have been in love with Zoey and didn't get over it. But if I was going to do that, then I thought why not make it a virgin run to change the run up some from the rest? So trying to make sure I know what to do first.

I don't want a chaste run bc unless it's Steam and you're after an Achievement I just don't see the point. Makes no sense since you had sex with Zoey.

The last thing I'm trying to figure out is whether to allow BJ's on the run or not, like Nicole and Lily.

But I ask about a virgin run bc it's the easiest way to get people to tell me where the "flags" are for unavoidable sex scenes.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
He is making plenty of cash, can take time off, and then start on new projects if he wants, but BaDIK will not go past 10 episodes.
I get it, you have no idea what it's like being a writer or artist of any kind. But guess what? Creative people don't just do things for the money!!!! We do it for the joy and fun of creating. And if we love our work, and we love the project, we don't get bored with it the way boring people do.

notdoc

Feb 21, 2022
Can anyone recommend a game just like BaDIK? I just finished the 2nd season and I don't want to play the interlude yet because I feel like I'll just be looking for more afterwards so I'd rather play another game while waiting for season 3 (I know it's going to take a while)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm actually looking to make a Zoey run. One where MC doesn't mind fooling around some, but ultimately he realized he might have been in love with Zoey and didn't get over it. But if I was going to do that, then I thought why not make it a virgin run to change the run up some from the rest? So trying to make sure I know what to do first.

I don't want a chaste run bc unless it's Steam and you're after an Achievement I just don't see the point. Makes no sense since you had sex with Zoey.

The last thing I'm trying to figure out is whether to allow BJ's on the run or not, like Nicole and Lily.

But I ask about a virgin run bc it's the easiest way to get people to tell me where the "flags" are for unavoidable sex scenes.
There are no unavoidable sex scenes (beyond Zoey), but you can get locked into paths at certain points. If the goal is to play the field as much as possible short of full sex, I think these are the things to watch out for:
  • Josy: Not much choice, you need not to sleep with her in Episode 2.
  • Maya: Have a Status ranging from Huge CHICK to DIK (IIRC) during her family photos in Episode 2. Depending on how you feel about "basically having sex" with Maya you could offer to help her in Episode 3, in which case you would then need to stay friends in Episode 4. (If you don't help her, you can try for something more and be rejected.)
  • Sage: You need to limit the guitar lessons in Episodes 2&3 to music; if you fool around with Sage you can avoid sex in Episode 4, but you *will* have sex with her in Episodes 5 & 7. Likewise you have to reject her in Episode 7. (If you're willing to miss fingering Maya, you can get a heavy make-out session with Sage in Episode 2 instead).
  • Jill: You can make out with her at Bella's in Episode 5, but you will need to be off her path by the crossroad to pick "Other." For maximum lewds, the best option would be to achieve DIK Affinity after visiting her room in Episode 7 (which would require attending her picnic in Episode 6, then transitioning from Neutral to DIK Affinity in Episode 8), but that may be hard to plan. The fallback plan would be either to skip the picnic or not fight for Jill in Episode 7.
  • Bella: In theory you can do it all up to the crossroads, since she won't prevent you from picking "Other" and she won't have sex unless you pick her. If that's going too far, you can do everything as long as you fool around with Cathy in Episode 5: that will kill Bella's path before her lewd scene in Episode 7, but still have the lewd scene in Episode 6 (which includes a blowjob, as does Cathy's scene). If that's still too much, you can visit her in the library in Episode 3 and even stay with her in Episode 4, but you can't fool around with her in the pool (Episode 4) or the sauna (Episode 5). You then need to turn down her offer to help clean your room in Episode 6.
  • Quinn: You need to throw the CUM-petition. You can do drugs with her on the roof if you want, but you can't lick her or it will lead to sex.
  • Melanie and Sarah: You could potentially fool around with them in the hot tub in Episode 5, but that's about it.
  • Envy: You can get a blowjob from her in Episode 3, chat with her on Swyper and sext her in Episode 5, but you will need to turn down the threesome in Episode 7 and don't stop by to see her after cleaning the Pink Rose in Episode 8. If the blowjob is too much, you pretty much have to write her off. :(
  • Cathy: She still doesn't have a sex scene, so go wild unless you draw the line at blowjobs.
  • Jade: You can get the footjob from her in Episode 3, but you'll need to turn her down in Episode 4 since you won't have Maya & Josy to bail you out of her sex scene.
  • Sandy: You can get a lap dance in Episode 5 if you visit the Pink Rose, but that's it.
  • Lily: You can fool around with her at the prep mansion in Episode 5 if that's acceptable, but you'll need to turn her down at the HOT party in Episode 7.
  • Camila: I suppose you could order her off Quinn's menu in Episode 1 or 2 depending on how you feel about anal, but otherwise you're limited to the shower scene in Episode 1.
  • Riona: You can order her off Quinn's menu in Episode 1 or 2 if using the glory hole is okay. Anything else would lead to sex.
  • Nora: You can chat on Swyper, but you can't pursue her at the bar in Episode 6. You should be able to flirt with her in Episode 8, though who knows what that might lead to in Episode 9+.
That's all I can think of at the moment. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wendy is not pregnant by Derek. This is what Wendy Derek herself says in the gender studies.:sneaky:(y)
Here's what Wendy actually says: "Do you know that he thought I was pregnant, by the way? I may only had sex three times in my life, but it's basic knowledge that you don't get pregnant that fast. Don't you agree?" I sure as hell wouldn't call that proof-positive that Wendy isn't pregnant, since her 'basic knowledge' is a tad lacking. :ROFLMAO:

May 31, 2018
Quick question, (part 1+2) should I download the compressed version or original, is the quality of compressed that good? compare to original? Because it's 18gb vs 4gb, do you think it worth to use original version?

Sorry if the question sounds stupid :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Here's what Wendy actually says: "Do you know that he thought I was pregnant, by the way? I may only had sex three times in my life, but it's basic knowledge that you don't get pregnant that fast. Don't you agree?" I sure as hell wouldn't call that proof-positive that Wendy isn't pregnant, since her 'basic knowledge' is a tad lacking. :ROFLMAO:
I can't find the exact passage now, but I don't have to, because what you wrote actually proves that Wendy and Derek talked about her not being pregnant.

This sentence ("Do you know that he thought I was pregnant, by the way? I may only had sex three times in my life, but it's basic knowledge that you don't get pregnant that fast. Don't you agree?") is from EP7 question round from Wendy and the MC. The part I meant where Wendy tells Derek she is not pregnant is just before that.

Unfortunately I can't post a screenshot of this because in my playthroughs in the freeroam event from EP6 (library) I make a decision that the MC will tell Derek so Wendy will want to talk to him and Derek will also not have sex with Ashley in EP7. This will change the scene. I can only show you the pictures without text where Wendy tells Derek that she is not pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Quick question, (part 1+2) should I download the compressed version or original, is the quality of compressed that good? compare to original? Because it's 18gb vs 4gb, do you think it worth to use original version?

Nope :p

The question is good but as always depends on you... if you wanna keep the game then I recommend the compressed version of it... see for yourself ( quality wise ) and make a decision... if you are not drooling over the pixels the quality should be just fine but the space you save with it is huge ! ;):KEK:

May 31, 2018
Nope :p

The question is good but as always depends on you... if you wanna keep the game then I recommend the compressed version of it... see for yourself ( quality wise ) and make a decision... if you are not drooling over the pixels the quality should be just fine but the space you save with it is huge ! ;):KEK:
Oh I actually downloaded the compressed version from drive link on your signature, thank you about that :ROFLMAO: , also I asked that because I ALWAYS use compressed version of games, but yesterday I downloaded the enhance version of Treasure of Nadia and oh boy it has godly quality, like it jumps from 360p to 1080p lmao :ROFLMAO:

Anyway I'll test both and decide it by myself, thank you :whistle:

Reactions: sixart

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022

The compressed version is at 1920x1080. I think that should be good enough? Unless you want something higher than that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 09110212
May 3, 2022
There are no unavoidable sex scenes (beyond Zoey), but you can get locked into paths at certain points. If the goal is to play the field as much as possible short of full sex, I think these are the things to watch out for:
  • Josy: Not much choice, you need not to sleep with her in Episode 2.
  • Maya: Have a Status ranging from Huge CHICK to DIK (IIRC) during her family photos in Episode 2. Depending on how you feel about "basically having sex" with Maya you could offer to help her in Episode 3, in which case you would then need to stay friends in Episode 4. (If you don't help her, you can try for something more and be rejected.)
  • Sage: You need to limit the guitar lessons in Episodes 2&3 to music; if you fool around with Sage you can avoid sex in Episode 4, but you *will* have sex with her in Episodes 5 & 7. Likewise you have to reject her in Episode 7. (If you're willing to miss fingering Maya, you can get a heavy make-out session with Sage in Episode 2 instead).
  • Jill: You can make out with her at Bella's in Episode 5, but you will need to be off her path by the crossroad to pick "Other." For maximum lewds, the best option would be to achieve DIK Affinity after visiting her room in Episode 7 (which would require attending her picnic in Episode 6, then transitioning from Neutral to DIK Affinity in Episode 8), but that may be hard to plan. The fallback plan would be either to skip the picnic or not fight for Jill in Episode 7.
  • Bella: In theory you can do it all up to the crossroads, since she won't prevent you from picking "Other" and she won't have sex unless you pick her. If that's going too far, you can do everything as long as you fool around with Cathy in Episode 5: that will kill Bella's path before her lewd scene in Episode 7, but still have the lewd scene in Episode 6 (which includes a blowjob, as does Cathy's scene). If that's still too much, you can visit her in the library in Episode 3 and even stay with her in Episode 4, but you can't fool around with her in the pool (Episode 4) or the sauna (Episode 5). You then need to turn down her offer to help clean your room in Episode 6.
  • Quinn: You need to throw the CUM-petition. You can do drugs with her on the roof if you want, but you can't lick her or it will lead to sex.
  • Melanie and Sarah: You could potentially fool around with them in the hot tub in Episode 5, but that's about it.
  • Envy: You can get a blowjob from her in Episode 3, chat with her on Swyper and sext her in Episode 5, but you will need to turn down the threesome in Episode 7 and don't stop by to see her after cleaning the Pink Rose in Episode 8. If the blowjob is too much, you pretty much have to write her off. :(
  • Cathy: She still doesn't have a sex scene, so go wild unless you draw the line at blowjobs.
  • Jade: You can get the footjob from her in Episode 3, but you'll need to turn her down in Episode 4 since you won't have Maya & Josy to bail you out of her sex scene.
  • Sandy: You can get a lap dance in Episode 5 if you visit the Pink Rose, but that's it.
  • Lily: You can fool around with her at the prep mansion in Episode 5 if that's acceptable, but you'll need to turn her down at the HOT party in Episode 7.
  • Camila: I suppose you could order her off Quinn's menu in Episode 1 or 2 depending on how you feel about anal, but otherwise you're limited to the shower scene in Episode 1.
  • Riona: You can order her off Quinn's menu in Episode 1 or 2 if using the glory hole is okay. Anything else would lead to sex.
  • Nora: You can chat on Swyper, but you can't pursue her at the bar in Episode 6. You should be able to flirt with her in Episode 8, though who knows what that might lead to in Episode 9+.
That's all I can think of at the moment. Hope it helps.
Huge help, thanks!!! I'm starting over all of my saves and in Chick Eps8 atm. So I've got these notes now and time to think about it. I'll have to figure out what to do with the run on the whole BJ 3rd base being a go or not for a Zoey run where the MC is still hung up on her.

What do you think?

So to sum up in shorter notes. That look right?

Zoey/Virgin Run (staying w/Derek)

Josy: No sex Eps 2, no throuple.
Maya: Eps 2 is 3rd base unless Massive Status, Eps 3 if you Offered to Help and stay w/Maya you have sex, no throuple.
Sage: Turn down fuckbuddy offers and relationship in Eps 7
Jill: Either be a DIK or turn down her picnic date
Bella: Either don’t see her at the library or for 3rd base pursue her until the Others option.
Quinn: Lose Cumpetition, don’t lick her, don’t go to Hangout, don’t help her in rain.
Melanie and Sarah: Only hot tub for 3rd base, nothing else
Envy: 3rd base in Eps 3, but turn down all other offers after.
Cathy: 3rd base if pursued
Jade: Footjob in Eps 3, turn down in Eps 4
Sandy: Turn down Envy/Sandy scene, turn down 2nd offer Eps 8 if DIK
Lily: 3rd base at Prep party, turn down at HOT party
Camila: 3rd base if Huge DIK Esp 1 but can turn down, turn down everything else
Riona: 3rd base from restaurant Eps 1 or 2, turn down everything else
Nora: Turn down at bar, but flirting with her Eps 8 may lead to unknown Eps 9+

Side question is whether Renpy allows an Achievement system? Is there any chance the Steam Achievements will ever move to the Patreon versions?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes