OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
I consider it the new dual family. Only a matter of time before the dev spergs out
When I followed Dual Family, Gumdrop was saying each month that Episode 10(?), think it was 10, was almost done, just around the corner, all sorts of other words for its almost done. Difference between Gumdrop and Bluecat is this: Gumdrop constantly lied about release dates and how much was done and how much was left before he abandoned it. Bluecat in 2021 told us about the Portuguese translation, the 6 month merge will be easier, how the Gitlab shows :rolleyes: "progress" :rolleyes:, and in June 2021 it was just translation issues and character cards. Remember the poll in September that mentioned dropping the cards to make the merge faster and get it out before 2022? Yeah me too. Bluecat is the type of person that if he was a mechanic and you took your car to him for engine trouble, then an hour later asked him how the engine was coming along, he'd tell you how all four tires have the correct air pressure.

Sorry for the rant. Just getting tired of waiting.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
When I followed Dual Family, Gumdrop was saying each month that Episode 10(?), think it was 10, was almost done, just around the corner, all sorts of other words for its almost done. Difference between Gumdrop and Bluecat is this: Gumdrop constantly lied about release dates and how much was done and how much was left before he abandoned it. Bluecat in 2021 told us about the Portuguese translation, the 6 month merge will be easier, how the Gitlab shows :rolleyes: "progress" :rolleyes:, and in June 2021 it was just translation issues and character cards. Remember the poll in September that mentioned dropping the cards to make the merge faster and get it out before 2022? Yeah me too. Bluecat is the type of person that if he was a mechanic and you took your car to him for engine trouble, then an hour later asked him how the engine was coming along, he'd tell you how all four tires have the correct air pressure.

Really waiting for someone less lazy than me do this type of summary of events but for everything from the start of the merge. Just really show what we were told was left to do and how close it was at each stage (I don't even care if the empty promises are included or not since whatever promises are made were really nothing more than speculation at the time). Then it should be really obvious to anyone how much lying is being done by the team. Broken promises are one thing but if they say "x is all that's left to do" then all of a sudden come up with a ton of extra stuff then that is straight up lying

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021

From the sound of it, bluecats had it a little easier compared to Gumdrop. He's had PR boy to say it's around the corner and give deadlines for things. So it looks like it's the same situation with a minor difference. Lying directly or indirectly through someone else doesn't make a difference to me

The merge was 'nearly finished' a year ago and now fully abandoned, and it was said that progress was being made consistently towards the end of last year

So what progress was made, if there's nothing to show for it

And if they removed the character cards that were causing the issue, and the game didn't need to be translated because it already is, then they had nothing left to do. It begs the question: Where is it?

Moving to plan b is just another thing that makes no logical sense based on what's been said

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
Need some help, I installed DM + lain mod for week 1 full, but every time I start it says. "you've installed DM, but are not using the latest patch" what do I do?
Nv found it

Last edited:

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
From the sound of it, bluecats had it a little easier compared to Gumdrop. He's had PR boy to say it's around the corner and give deadlines for things. So it looks like it's the same situation with a minor difference. Lying directly or indirectly through someone else doesn't make a difference to me

The merge was 'nearly finished' a year ago and now fully abandoned, and it was said that progress was being made consistently towards the end of last year

So what progress was made, if there's nothing to show for it

And if they removed the character cards that were causing the issue, and the game didn't need to be translated because it already is, then they had nothing left to do. It begs the question: Where is it?

Moving to plan b is just another thing that makes no logical sense based on what's been said
Honestly it seems like Skummy has lost all credibility or has very little left. Think all he gained was a years worth of goodwill but now every time he types something it gets torn apart by the logical thinkers. Just look back at everything he has typed in the last year. Hardcore defending, even now with all thats happened he is still burying his head in the sand and defending. Hardcore love for the game or complete ignorance, who knows.

If bluecat would have just maned up, pulled his balls from Latecomers pocket and told him to finish or fuck off a year ago and hired someone more competent, they'd be done by now, but no, he hides and places blame elsewhere. No wonder he hides on Discord where he can snuggle up with his cultists that believe he walks on water.

What I don't understand, and this may be me trying too hard to understand or being too stupid. The merge: Its not new content. Not adding new weeks or days. What I can't understand is in over a year, not once have I seen a percentage done or left. What I'm saying is if you have a thousand piece puzzle, you put five hundred pieces in, you know you are 50% done. You are not adding a thousand more pieces to it. So why can't Bluecat or Latecomer even give 1 post about percentages?

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
i dont understand its been 2 years why dont they just give up on the merge for now and start putting out updates and just keep the weeky merge shit for now and when the game is finished then try to merge it and clean it up?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
i dont understand its been 2 years why dont they just give up on the merge for now and start putting out updates and just keep the weeky merge shit for now and when the game is finished then try to merge it and clean it up?
That is what is supposedly happening right now. Bluecat has went with Plan B which is forget the merge right now and start releasing new content, but the new excuse is he can't find a translator. Take everything he says with a supertankers worth of salt after all the lies.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

BlooKat

Feb 9, 2022
I am BlooKat. The time has come to update you all on the progress of Ecchi Sensei.

1. Ecchi Sensei grows bigger, better and more sentient by the second. One of the new sub menus recently broke away from the game and became the dictator of a small Asian country. All hail President Stat Menu! This game cannot be stopped.

2. Ecchi Sensei has recently secured the agreement of Steven Spilberg to direct the forthcoming Ecchi Sensei movie. This game cannot be stopped.

3. Ecchi Sensei no longer needs a translator. Ecchi Sensei has become it's own language, spoken with joy by beings from every known galaxy. This game cannot be stopped.

4. Ecchi Sensei recently acquired the streaming company Netflix. All Neflix programming will henceforth be the currently in production Ecchi Sensei TV show, starring Ben Affleck as every single charactor. This game cannot be stopped.

5. Ecchi Sensei has recently released it's own crypto currency, BlooBucks. It is now the dominant global economy. This game cannot be stopped.

6. The new update of the game will allow it to be transmitted directly into the users brain, eliminating the need for a merge. This game cannot be stopped.

7. Ecchi Sensei was recently voted "Most Likely Adult VN To End World Hunger" and has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, a Michelin Star and several Automobile awards. This game cannot be stopped.

8. Ecchi Sensei is currently dominating the Winter Olympics, winning gold in every available event and also in several sports that have not even been invented yet. This game cannot be stopped.

9. Ecchi Sensei is not only the largest, most highly respected VN ever produced, it is also the the most highly acclaimed work of humankind. It is taught in schools worldwide and is set to become the the pre-eminent religion on planet Earth. This game cannot be stopped.

10. Ecchi Sensei microwave dinners are now available. Every single person who has tasted one refuses to even look at any other kind of food again, as they know nothing could ever be as good. This game cannot be stopped.

This should clarify all questions regarding the current progress of the game. Nothing further needs to be said about it. Subscribe now or face the consequences. This game cannot be stopped.

PIKAPIKABOO

Sep 1, 2019
Ecchi Sensei [Day 8-14 Final] [BlueCat] (2.02 GB rar pc source)
624 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
623 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
File not found:( can you reupload the file sir? thank you

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
so after all that commentary... abandoned or not?
Seeing as the 'work' from the past year was thrown away cough never existed cough, I'd say yes

Progress is being made apparently. Although I think 99% of people have developed an immunity to delusional fairy tails

But I don't see the thread dying. It's already outlived the game. Whenever I read anything from skummy, I hear this song on repeat and I imagine him serenading bluecat like a pair of sweet lovers in the night

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes