sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
ETERNUM - WALLPAPER #47

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having a fantastic day!

View attachment 3618279

We're back with some fresh wallpapers, this time featuring Alex in a Stellar Blade inspired server. Looks like she's been busy exploring Eternum lately! I wonder what level she's reached by now...

As you know, development for version 0.8 is already underway, and things are going smoothly so far. I'll start sharing some details soon, bit by bit, although the first glance at it will be the first set of sneak peeks, which you can possibly expect by the end of this month

As you can imagine if you already played the last update, this time it's tricky to offer previews without spoiling the storyline, but rest assured, I won't reveal any key scenes, so the theories of what happens (or how) will continue until you play the actual update

I'll keep it here for today!

Your support during the months without a release make the development of the game possible, and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that

Thank you for everything and see you in a few weeks with those first previews

Love you all ❤

Stay awesome!

Caribdis
Huh, that hairdo makes her look like Dalia
And what a thicc butt :love:

Reactions: Redd23

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
There's a probability that thicc butt of hers might be up for some bouncing in v0.8, once the protagonist recovers from the gunshot incident. ;):whistle:
Lol, I imagined a strange scene... During the entire game everyone is trying to find out how to revive Orion, but it turns out that while he is in a coma, it turns out Dalia needs to ride Orion and wakes up, as always, a cliffhanger... :Kappa: :WeSmart:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Lol, I imagined a strange scene... During the entire game everyone is trying to find out how to revive Orion, but it turns out that while he is in a coma, it turns out Dalia needs to ride Orion and wakes up, as always, a cliffhanger... :Kappa: :WeSmart:
Nah.. Idriel.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
As you can imagine if you already played the last update, this time it's tricky to offer previews without spoiling the storyline, but rest assured, I won't reveal any key scenes, so the theories of what happens (or how) will continue until you play the actual update
0.8 Previews will not feature Orion just as Alex wasn't featured throughout the 0.7 previews, got it.

:HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If Maat turns out to be the nurse in charge of his recovery, I think she'll demand the 250 eternals the protagonist took from her last time to be reimbursed through other means. :whistle::whistle:
You're already ahead of me... but yes I agree! but I would say that at this time she will have other plans for Orion, he cannot control and she will take advantage of it:sneaky::devilish: won't give rest to dick

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You're already ahead of me... but yes I agree! but I would say that at this time she will have other plans for Orion, he cannot control and she will take advantage of it:sneaky::devilish: won't give rest to dick
Maat: Give me back those 250 Eternals or I'll cut off your dick and sell it to science.

Orion: How about you ride it instead? Like old times' sake? :sneaky:

Maat: Tempting...but unfortunately it won't pay my impending rent soooo... /takes out scalpel

Orion: :eek:

--

Idriel: ...

Orion: ...

Idriel: :FacePalm:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Maat: Give me back those 250 Eternals or I'm cutting off your dick and sell it to science.

Orion: How about you ride it instead? Like old times' sake? :sneaky:

Maat: Tempting...but unfortunately it won't pay my impending rent soooo... /takes out scalpel

Orion: :eek:

--

Idriel: ...

Orion: ...

Idriel: :FacePalm:
Ahahah :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Idriel: Ah shit, here we go again

chodiboy

Apr 5, 2024
View attachment 2994930

Overview:
You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities in the country, to continue your studies. However, in Kredon, there’s only one thing everyone talks about: ETERNUM—the virtual, hyper-reality MMORPG game released a few years ago that revolutionized the world of technology.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-16
Developer: Caribdis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.5 Public
Language: English
VNBD:
Other Games: Once in a Lifetime
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDRIVE - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.6.2 Public Compressed): MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Off topic Thread-
Walkthrough - In-Depth Walkthrough* - MultiMod* - Italian Translation* - Turkish Translation* - Russian Translation* - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - Banner Collection
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2872859 View attachment 2872777 View attachment 2872689 View attachment 2872788 View attachment 1610406 View attachment 1388341 View attachment 1794791 View attachment 1388343 View attachment 2392525 View attachment 1388352 View attachment 1388351 View attachment 1388342 View attachment 2392529 View attachment 1610402 View attachment 2392526 View attachment 1388350 View attachment 2872821 View attachment 2392530 View attachment 1388346 View attachment 1388344 View attachment 2392527 View attachment 1388349 View attachment 1610404
Thank you! amazing game!

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes