Seeking Gentle Femdom

Mar 28, 2022
we need a date a live game based on the developer of the futadomworld where you can date all of the spirits kurumi all sorts kurumi is still a cold blooded killer but she can still rape and all sorts and you can even make her your wife exactly like in date a live we need something like that

soiboi6669

Apr 8, 2020
Hardcore femdom may not be for you, but its not "hateful".

There are a lot of gentle/soft femdom games on this site.
Yes hardcore and hateful are two different things, but most hardcore I've seen on here, is hateful. Rarely are both parties enjoying it. Most "hardcore" on here is borderline r*pe. I have yet to see a game with hardcore elements such as humiliation, slave play, sissification, extreme body worship, etc, where the sub is 100% on board and can opt out at any time. I would love to see a gentle femdom game with hardcore elements

Nunesbr

Dec 24, 2021
Taking advantage of the theme, what about cuckold and wife cheating? could you give me a hint? because NTR brings cuckold mixed with cuckquean and it's not what I'm looking for!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101

mysterybot0091

Dec 3, 2020
This is a bit out of the blue, but just wanted to say that despite how all the discussion here went, it has helped to teach me something.

There's a very distinct difference between wanting femdom and wanting dominant females.

I'm not particularly into most of the bdsm elements that comes with femdom, but I'm a submissive guy and absolutely love dominant/powerful women, whether it's being dominant in a relationship or in sexual situations. So this helped me realize why I have such a difficult time finding any games that fit that niche of 'dominant women without bdsm elements', because femdom most often entails those bdsm elements I don't enjoy much.

So while the discussion kinda derailed, thanks for inadvertently teaching me that I'm in an even smaller fetish minority than I thought lol

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This is a bit out of the blue, but just wanted to say that despite how all the discussion here went, it has helped to teach me something.

There's a very distinct difference between wanting femdom and wanting dominant females.

I'm not particularly into most of the bdsm elements that comes with femdom, but I'm a submissive guy and absolutely love dominant/powerful women, whether it's being dominant in a relationship or in sexual situations. So this helped me realize why I have such a difficult time finding any games that fit that niche of 'dominant women without bdsm elements', because femdom most often entails those bdsm elements I don't enjoy much.

So while the discussion kinda derailed, thanks for inadvertently teaching me that I'm in an even smaller fetish minority than I thought lol
Yeah, I’m on the same kind of fetish so don’t feel alone :D

Even though I enjoy the femdom kinks, I get more excited by the dominant and powerful women. It’s so sexy to me when a woman has control and knows it.

I’ll still play the hardcore femdom games, especially if they’re well written, but IMO it’s rare to have a good femdom game that is well written and has good art at the same time.

At the end of the day to each their own :giggle:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Man I read through this entire thread to see a total of 4 suggestions wtf
Haha thanks to aseratrix... I don't know exactly how you like it, but these are my favorites. There are probably games that I forgot to add, I'll add if I remember them.
Gentle Femdom List
My Pleasure - Daphne
Oppai Odyssey - Nyx
Bound by Lust - Ayla (dommy mommy) but you need to play natalie femdom content first and she is not the gentle type.
Depth's Revival - Imogen (not gentle but not hard either you decide)
Project Atmosphere - Susan
Lunar's Chosen - futa and female almost everyone have a gentle femdom content they love you
Monkey Business - sister
Measuring My Cum - dommy mommy --abandoned
Photo Hunt - Fiona I think she is nice enough xd
Android Life - Redhead girl, I dont remember her name
Femdom Wife Game - Zoe - your wife, there is ntr in the game, if you don't like it, you can turn it off.
THE SHRiNK - Melissa - she is kind of nice
Summer Scent - your sister's friend
Sexbot - your robot dominates you but not that nice. And with your sister there is a foot fetish content.
Dreaming of Dana - your sister's lesbian friend
Nothing Is Forever - almost every girl has a femdom content gentle type hard type
Boring Days - wife, maid, secretary everyone lol
Obscure Affairs and Beyond Persona - these games mostly gentle foot femdom content
Dominant Witches - every girl optional so you can choose the nice content
Reboot Love 1 More Time, Reboot Love Part 2 and Genex Love = these games have nice femdom content
Exiles = futa femdom content Astrid
Neuvau - mostly gentle femdom
Secret Care Cafe - every girl loves you if you want you can choose to share the girls with other guys. 1 girl into a little bit femdom and there is one yandere girl but no content so far
Worlds of Wonders - with half demon girl
Love at First Tail - furry girl
Futa Oasis - mostly futa femdom but there is one girl 1 femdom pussy licking scene and more is coming
The Best Days of Our Lives - ı dont remember her name you can choose femdom or maledom one of the LIs --abandoned
EraStorm Ep. 1 - SandStorm - 1 scene with maddie
Red Lucy - 1 femdom-ish scene with your sister
Tales of Legendary Lust: Aphrodisia - aphrodisia build 2 beta - blue haired girl
Quickie: A Love Hotel Story - victoria
Pyrrhic Devotion - red head girl i dont remember her name
A Shot in the Dark - Femdom route with two girl pretty gentle if you ask me
University of Problems - Your friend's aunt I guess not that gentle but not hard either.
The Spellbook - This one is tricky If you want to see the femdom scenes, you have to enter the ntr route. I haven't played the last 2 updates. I think there were 3-4 femdom scenes.
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust - There are 2 scenes with the redhead woman. I'm not sure if it was on the ntr route. But most likely it is.
Club Detention - Mc can be sub or dom - conversations usually change depending on whether you are a sub or a dom and scenes too.
Stellar Dream - Well only 2-3 scene and one bad end I guess.
Ikisugi! M Lesson - 1 femdom girlfriend route, japanese game but this one gentle mostly
My Gym Mommy Treats Me Like A Kid! - The name of the game says it all. I didn't see any hardcore stuff. Rich gym woman wants to take care of you, protect and love you.
Edit:
Reload My Empty Heart - 1 scene with Gia pretty soft
Escape from Ivy and Piper - still pretty soft femdom 2-3 scene
On the Prairie - optional femdom or maledom "route" with Lauren
Her Little Secret - with your boss femdom route
Detective Necro - femdom route with demon she really likes you - right now 1 scene tho (v0.5)

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2023
This is a bit out of the blue, but just wanted to say that despite how all the discussion here went, it has helped to teach me something.....

This speaks so much to me and what I want. It really hurts (but also happy to know im not alone or crazy) to find myself among a very smaller niche when I am just finding my footing....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This thread was one of the best things I have read on this forum, especially considering the rich vocabulary along with strong arguments from both sides. Being a non-native speaker, I get super gelly of verbally gifted folks but it also makes me feel good when I can actually understand them.
I learned a lot in this thread.

(Open to any new recs as well that haven't been mentioned....so far adored Veronica from Pale Carnations and Nyx from Oppai Odyssey and a little bit of the pirate lady from A house in the rift).

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Haha thanks to aseratrix... I don't know exactly how you like it, but these are my favorites. There are probably games that I forgot to add, I'll add if I remember them.
Gentle Femdom List
My Pleasure - Daphne
Oppai Odyssey - Nyx
Bound by Lust - Ayla (dommy mommy) but you need to play natalie femdom content first and she is not the gentle type.
Depth's Revival - Imogen (not gentle but not hard either you decide)
Project Atmosphere - Susan
Lunar's Chosen - futa and female almost everyone have a gentle femdom content they love you
Monkey Business - sister
Measuring My Cum - dommy mommy --abandoned
Photo Hunt - Fiona I think she is nice enough xd
Android Life - Redhead girl, I dont remember her name
Femdom Wife Game - Zoe - your wife, there is ntr in the game, if you don't like it, you can turn it off.
THE SHRiNK - Melissa - she is kind of nice
Summer Scent - your sister's friend
Sexbot - your robot dominates you but not that nice. And with your sister there is a foot fetish content.
Dreaming of Dana - your sister's lesbian friend
Nothing Is Forever - almost every girl has a femdom content gentle type hard type
Boring Days - wife, maid, secretary everyone lol
Obscure Affairs and Beyond Persona - these games mostly gentle foot femdom content
Dominant Witches - every girl optional so you can choose the nice content
Reboot Love 1 More Time, Reboot Love Part 2 and Genex Love = these games have nice femdom content
Exiles = futa femdom content Astrid
Neuvau - mostly gentle femdom
Secret Care Cafe - every girl loves you if you want you can choose to share the girls with other guys. 1 girl into a little bit femdom and there is one yandere girl but no content so far
Worlds of Wonders - with half demon girl
Love at First Tail - furry girl
Futa Oasis - mostly futa femdom but there is one girl 1 femdom pussy licking scene and more is coming
The Best Days of Our Lives - ı dont remember her name you can choose femdom or maledom one of the LIs --abandoned
EraStorm Ep. 1 - SandStorm - 1 scene with maddie
Red Lucy - 1 femdom-ish scene with your sister
Tales of Legendary Lust: Aphrodisia - aphrodisia build 2 beta - blue haired girl
Quickie: A Love Hotel Story - victoria
Pyrrhic Devotion - red head girl i dont remember her name
A Shot in the Dark - Femdom route with two girl pretty gentle if you ask me
University of Problems - Your friend's aunt I guess not that gentle but not hard either.
The Spellbook - This one is tricky If you want to see the femdom scenes, you have to enter the ntr route. I haven't played the last 2 updates. I think there were 3-4 femdom scenes.
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust - There are 2 scenes with the redhead woman. I'm not sure if it was on the ntr route. But most likely it is.
Club Detention - Mc can be sub or dom - conversations usually change depending on whether you are a sub or a dom and scenes too.
Stellar Dream - Well only 2-3 scene and one bad end I guess.
Ikisugi! M Lesson - 1 femdom girlfriend route, japanese game but this one gentle mostly
My Gym Mommy Treats Me Like A Kid! - The name of the game says it all. I didn't see any hardcore stuff. Rich gym woman wants to take care of you, protect and love you.
Edit:
Reload My Empty Heart - 1 scene with Gia pretty soft
Escape from Ivy and Piper - still pretty soft femdom 2-3 scene
On the Prairie - optional femdom or maledom "route" with Lauren
Her Little Secret - with your boss femdom route
Detective Necro - femdom route with demon she really likes you - right now 1 scene tho (v0.5)
Thank you for this.
The "gentle femdom"(GF) l got it from looking up tags in R34, it seems depending on the context, its interpretation can be quite different.
However what l loved from certain cases, is the GF with the mommy kink added to it. Maybe what l wanted here is an older female with a younger male where the female takes the initiative but isn't malicious to the male(or female if it is a yuri one).
Reminds me a bit of Bullet girl Phantasia with its reverse intimate mode where the heroines do the actions towards you; l don't know what to call that, certainly not GF or mommy kink despite there having a "soft" approach to it.
l will look above the suggestions.
l am looking for the mommy kink with GF as mentioned above and l don't know if l am in the right thread. Of course, l don't want it to be absolute. The participants doesn't need to be blood-related, can be lesbian, no need to have 20+ age difference; it could be your girlfriend or wife, with her big sister personality, behave with a mommy kink during the intimacy despite both people being similar age.
Below are some examples. They are not useful to discern what's GF or mommy kink but the feeling is there to explain what l meant above.