beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
Loved playing House Party! was wondering if anyone has recommendations of any similar games to this one, Thanks!
The Handyman. It's simpler compared to House Party but captures the same level of personality and shenanigans.

What's even more impressive is it's made by a one-man team and the dev's a pretty cool dude. One of the most underrated NSFW games out there.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021

This is not a beta. This is the stable build released on all platforms today. There are no patch notes from 91-99

Reactions: 2B NieR

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HouseParty-1.3.2.12199DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Snake quest still broken at the Ashely finding you in the garden step it seems :cautious:
I know you've been waiting for that fix. I want to try and reproduce what is happening to you. Can you explain the steps you took and where you're currently stuck?

Also someone said if you go inspect the snake cage like 3+ times she'll come to you. Not sure if that actually works.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
I know you've been waiting for that fix. I want to try and reproduce what is happening to you. Can you explain the steps you took and where you're currently stuck?

Also someone said if you go inspect the snake cage like 3+ times she'll come to you. Not sure if that actually works.
Ashley will come and find you while in the garden after the snake has escaped, but then does not talk to you, just follows you around everywhere.

Talking to her does not open a new dialogue about the snake.

Which does not open the Leah conversation about finding the snake

I've been following this guide:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Ashley will come and find you while in the garden after the snake has escaped, but then does not talk to you, just follows you around everywhere.

Let me run through it quick and see if I get the same thing.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021

Yeah that doesn't happen for me at all. Just started a new game. She comes out and tells me, then says to talk to Leah which I do. Ashley doesn't follow me around and still responds when I talk to her.

Reactions: FappyJake
May 8, 2017
and the most funny thing is , the 3d sex scenes still buged doesnt pair well with some of the characters , still no 3rd person view toggle on the positions , still bad textures , and still no new poses at all xD.
Lmao, I figured it would have had that sort of stuff fixed since it has been worked on for this long.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes