Josh is the name

Jul 17, 2019
I keep getting error, but let's say I'm fine since after pressing ignore I can continue. BUT, I've reach a point where it sends me to main menu whatever I do. Any idea how to solve it? Can't continue from that point.

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Hmm, it's probably going to be with Alexis and Iris, because there's already some foreshadowing in the game.
That is true. The foreshadowing between Iris, Alexis and the MC is quite clear.

I'm also hoping for Layla-Elena-MC since Layla seems to be open to exploring her sexuality and experimenting.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I'm hoping for a MC-Gabi-Dad threesome. There aren't that many dudes MC can have a threesome with left.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
At that point, MC has to take Eyrin and just leave everyone and everything behind. All for her.
Two for love! Two against the horrid fate she has in this town.
They need to move to some remote corner of Sweden, Canada, Norway, where her goddess looks will go unnoticed.
My theory for Erynn
She saw what Ethan did with MC and after the "show" she argued with him but this type he punched really hard leaving Erynn unconscious. She ll have a hell of headache, maybe a black eye, but she will live
There is no copming back as everyone is so confy keeping things from her and letting her boil into heartache and agony.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC was never in a position to even suggest something to her and her to follow through. Only Ethan.
He could let her blow Ethan and earn money with her! :unsure: She looks good enough and thats what Ethan planned for her, so don't start from scratch!
So ... blame it on ethan, leave our sweet hunk babe loving cutesy pie MC out of your distorted kinks!

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
So ... blame it on ethan, leave our sweet hunk babe loving cutesy pie MC out of your distorted kinks!
My Kinks? No, he would just rape her in front of Ethan, not going to happen!

But solving her financial situation with herself seems local and could be an interesting twist! Move to a remote country, get some kids, get old, game over.... :sleep: we need some drama! Like Elena could be the next sold to Ethan!

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I'm hoping for a MC-Gabi-Dad threesome. There aren't that many dudes MC can have a threesome with left.
Thinking about it some more, there's a few more combos that might work:
  • MC-Zach's Sister-Coach, but that's a bit of a revenge fuck, meh
  • MC-Melissa-John sounds like a good one, but if Erynn's really dead or wounded Mel won't be in the right state

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
MC-Melissa-Emily
MC-Iris-Emily
MC-Alexis-Iris
MC-Alexis-Erynn
MC-Alexis-Layla-(Adriana)
MC-Alexis-Lakelyn
MC-Nikki-Cara
MC-Layla-Elena-Val-Sienna (that would have been a good night at training camp)
Some are improbable. Oh well.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Progress Update - Episode 10

I've gotten the new computer. At the moment I'm busy installing and copying everything from the old to the new one. I'm taking a picture once everything is done because now I'm constantly unplugging the cables/monitor,... and switching computers.

I wanted to start from a clean Daz installation but that wouldn't be as easy as I thought at first. I spare you all the details but it boils down to it taking a very long time. So I decided to copy the existing Daz folder for now so I can continue working on the update for the time being. At the same time, I'm redownloading all the assets I need and once that's finished, I uninstall and reinstall everything again but this time have an organised library.

I did some test renders and I'm amazed at how much faster this pc is. So technically I should be able to render more images every day. There's a little issue though. I don't have more time to create the scenes to render. I only have that many hours after my job to work on scenes. Meaning when I leave the pc on at night/when I'm at work to render, it will be long finished before I had the time to create the next scenes.

So for now there are 3 other options for the time being. I can create scenes with more detail, meaning more props/characters in them, I can rerender the images from earlier episodes that have lower quality, and lastly, I can redo animations on a higher fps and create a video file instead of looping images (I need to look up how to do that first though.)

On to the progress so far. I've finished all routes for the first scene already. I can't give much info about it since it's one big spoiler. Now I'm working on the last scene of that Friday which again is split into a Nikki/Cara route.

I wish I could give more info but I'm afraid I'll spoil something. So for now until I'm a little further into the story part of episode 10, there won't be too much info about what scenes I'm working on.

I'll keep you updated when anything changes.

StpdMggt

Feb 12, 2022

Progress Update - Episode 10

I've gotten the new computer. At the moment I'm busy installing and copying everything from the old to the new one. I'm taking a picture once everything is done because now I'm constantly unplugging the cables/monitor,... and switching computers.

I wanted to start from a clean Daz installation but that wouldn't be as easy as I thought at first. I spare you all the details but it boils down to it taking a very long time. So I decided to copy the existing Daz folder for now so I can continue working on the update for the time being. At the same time, I'm redownloading all the assets I need and once that's finished, I uninstall and reinstall everything again but this time have an organised library.

I did some test renders and I'm amazed at how much faster this pc is. So technically I should be able to render more images every day. There's a little issue though. I don't have more time to create the scenes to render. I only have that many hours after my job to work on scenes. Meaning when I leave the pc on at night/when I'm at work to render, it will be long finished before I had the time to create the next scenes.

So for now there are 3 other options for the time being. I can create scenes with more detail, meaning more props/characters in them, I can rerender the images from earlier episodes that have lower quality, and lastly, I can redo animations on a higher fps and create a video file instead of looping images (I need to look up how to do that first though.)

On to the progress so far. I've finished all routes for the first scene already. I can't give much info about it since it's one big spoiler. Now I'm working on the last scene of that Friday which again is split into a Nikki/Cara route.

I wish I could give more info but I'm afraid I'll spoil something. So for now until I'm a little further into the story part of episode 10, there won't be too much info about what scenes I'm working on.

I'll keep you updated when anything changes.
Good luck on the update!

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes