cptaiman1994

Apr 21, 2024
Does anyone knows why KKS Repack 11 took so many cpu resources compare to R10 on the main game? I already turn off the 'ForceHighPoly' models to lowpoly as usual and try to turn off like postprocess, filtering effect but I still couldnt figure it out what makes it so heavy. My frame turn from 60fps on R10 to 23fps on R11 (with lowpoly models). Same problem with Koikatsu after i update on the latest ver of HF patch. I have no choice but to use on previous ver for now.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KoikatsuSunshine-R11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: madmarxxxman

madmarxxxman

Dec 20, 2018
Hey guys, been running this on Linux with Steam Proton. It's all in Japanese though. I tried to select English, it warns me that some stuff might be machine translated, I click OK but then everything is still in Japanese.

Jul 20, 2017
KoikatsuSunshine-R11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
For What creator you Torrent the Game Creator have Torrent file

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Can someone decrypt changelog for me? As "casual" player I'm not sure it is worth to download new version for... idk what is in new version...

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
For What creator you Torrent the Game Creator have Torrent file
Yes, and it is also available in the OP:
DOWNLOAD
All-In-One (39.60 GB)
Win
: - - -

Reactions: 05o5

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
13gb RAM, Geforce gtx 1650, AMD ryzen 5, that's my pc, and when i tried to open this game, it worked perfectly, but then, when i go out of the house, like the 3d game itself, the game just crashes, (sorry for my bad grammar, im from spain)
could it be because of the female cards? i added some cards but not that much for crashing the game i think, it could be maybe because some of them need extra mods that i dont have?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Does anybody know why I was forbidden to access the second card sharing thread?
It's been closed by the admin due to repeated rule breaking (aka : sharing of shota / loli card, which are banned in the forum rule due to the laws of the server country localisation).

Reactions: abirvg

HatGaveOut

Jan 12, 2022
13gb RAM, Geforce gtx 1650, AMD ryzen 5, that's my pc, and when i tried to open this game, it worked perfectly, but then, when i go out of the house, like the 3d game itself, the game just crashes, (sorry for my bad grammar, im from spain)
could it be because of the female cards? i added some cards but not that much for crashing the game i think, it could be maybe because some of them need extra mods that i dont have?
I fucked around with settings and by trial and error I got an error notification. "The instruction at 0x00007FFC22885259 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be written."
I have the same problem you do and have no clue how to use this to fix the problem.
Hope it helps anyway.

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
currently with the new version, im experiencing unfathomable lag, from the character maker to the game itself, its so laggy it hurts to play, any fixes for that or is the new pack poorly optimised?

Reactions: Angelcrush

HatGaveOut

Jan 12, 2022
Setting the virtual memory manually fixed it for me hermanito

• Hey there
Reactions: abirvg
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes