Recommending My collection of games that contain female/futa on male anal scenes

Juion

Jul 16, 2024
If you haven't seen it, here is my post from before where i put the saves i kept for the pegging scenes in the game.

It's been a while since I played the game so I forgot how to do a bunch of stuff so I don't know how much you are familiar with game mechanics, but I put a brief explanation of the scenes by each save and hopefully that helps some.
Although the second save doesn't work for some reason still.

Also I definitely recommend the SFC or Better Experience Mod cause those make the game much more tolerable and easier.
But I am playing it in android?
How do I unlock this scenes In android

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
Yeah, probably isn't worth it for you if that's the case cause it is only one scene. For the scene you need to max two of the girls to get it so it also takes some time to unlock it as well (unless you find some kind of trainer or cheat engine table idk maybe it would be faster then).
Hey, I know it's been a while since you commented about seeds of the dead 2, but can you tell which two girls i have to max to get the pegging scene? One is probably the blond one. What about the other?

Last edited:

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Hey, I know it's been a while since you commented about seeds of the dead 2, but can you tell which two girls i have to max to get the pegging scene? One is probably the blond one. What about the other?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I am playing it in android?
How do I unlock this scenes In android
Sorry then I don't know how it works on android since I never played anything on it.

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
Here you go, bro! It's in the epilogue if you're with Amy (or use a gallery unlocker of course).
I couldn't find it in the gallery. I am a bit reluctant to play the whole game, since I have to mostly romance Melody. Might give it a shot when I'm free
Edit: Got the scene after playthrough. Disappointed that it wasnt animated. But you take what you get. Anyway thanks bro

Last edited:
Reactions: Juion