4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Jinti

Dec 25, 2019
I saw some coments in MNF thread how MNM is even better then MNF and I thought "well, that would be interesting". Because I really love MNF.
I finished MNM today and it was really true. When I gave MNF 5/5 then now MNM got 6/5...
There is more drama and heartwarming strong scenes then I expected so I actualy shed more tears then I thought I would :D
And of course, I am (im)patiently awaiting next chapter. It would be nice if Killer7 work speed on MNM would be similar to MNF but with that great and long story per chapter is 6 week too short time. So I hope next chapter will be done in 3-4 months or earlier. ;)
Thank you, Killer7, for this amazing story. :)(y)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
So whats the release schedule going to look like are we getting My New Faimly one month then My New Memories the following month ?
For the first two updates, Killer7 plans to deliver three full in-game days per update (source), with each update taking at least six weeks to complete (source). So it wont be every other month, but it'll hopefully be a bit faster than the three to four months Jinti estimated.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wait so 6 weeks for this, and what 8 for MNF, how the fuck does he do it.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Wait, so 6 weeks for this, and what 8 for MNF, how the fuck does he do it?!?
It`s a Magic! In fact, he's a bloody oil pancake mogul, king of maple syrup, and a successful Patreon and Steam developer, he can afford to hire a team and a couple of farms to mine render. But shh, this is a terrible secret, I NEVER tell it to you, if they start interrogating me on camera, I will deny everything!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Wait so 6 weeks for this, and what 8 for MNF, how the fuck does he do it.
I'm afraid I have no idea what you're asking here, but the time between updates for MNF is incorrect. As stated by Killer7 they need roughly four weeks for the typical update of six in-game days, which is consistent with their older release posts in the thread. Granted, newer releases dropped roughly six weeks apart, this was probably due to time taken to work on MNM. Now, seeing as the majority of time needed for an MNF updates is spent writing the script, whereas the majority of the time needed for an MNM update is spent rendering, they may be able to concurrently work on both tasks. If they can't do that however, we're probably looking at three months between updates for either title.

Nah, you gotta do better than a toaster to crank out a daz game like that.
Would Numbers Six and Number Eight do?

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Might as well provide the source for AdamJohn36's post (which also supports LorgarAurelian) while I'm at it:
Trans Morgan seems happier and more at peace with herself than most sympathetic trans characters (as opposed to those whose purpose is arguably to provide a "walk on the wild side" fetish) in these games. Killer7 said he didn't want to rely upon the more common tropes for sympathetic trans characters being bullied or having parental conflict.

I chose trans Morgan for my first run of the game to see what K7 has planned for the character (when offered the choice, I figure that the trans route is the prime path, the cis route is the alternative story line).

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
If you really want to see a graphic novel in all the expression of the word, you must try "My New Memories", a combination of mystery, romance, eroticism and incest very well achieved. It should be noted that the sex scenes up to this version (v0.1) are very few, but the plot is intriguing, I hope to have new news of an update soon

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Trans Morgan seems happier and more at peace with herself than most sympathetic trans characters (as opposed to those whose purpose is arguably to provide a "walk on the wild side" fetish) in these games. Killer7 said he didn't want to rely upon the more common tropes for sympathetic trans characters being bullied or having parental conflict.

I chose trans Morgan for my first run of the game to see what K7 has planned for the character (when offered the choice, I figure that the trans route is the prime path, the cis route is the alternative story line).
Yeah I did exactly the same thing for the same reason. I haven't tried the female route, I figured she was meant to be trans so I went that route without a doubt. Not a fetish or anything for me just figured was right? Even if something doesn't interest me (unless it's really out there) I usually follow the route because to me it seems like it's the canon way to do it. What the writer wanted.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you really want to see a graphic novel in all the expression of the word, you must try "My New Memories", a combination of mystery, romance, eroticism and incest very well achieved. It should be noted that the sex scenes up to this version (v0.1) are very few, but the plot is intriguing, I hope to have new news of an update soon
Eh, why are you making a infomercial of a game in that games thread?

• Angry
Reactions: varkatzas666

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wonderful and extremely wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release beta 2 last week. Work on beta 3 has already begun and if everything goes well, will release this week again ( my guess is on the weekend ). If something changes I'll let you guys know. As usual, once Beta 3 is released I'll post a few teasers!

I think 0.20 is going a good way. There were some interesting talks on the second day, for example one that is about a small but fit blonde that "asked" mc a certain question in a way that wasn't really romantic. So both of them are planning something to change that. I don't want to spoil too much, but it will be pretty romantic. I also plan that MC is going to ask a certain landlady a very important question in 0.20. Oh, and of course the cinnamon roll as well. A lot of important questions in this update...

I also worked a bit more on My New Memories, of course, and finished the morning with about ~1000 lines of code. So 1/5 of the day is done. That is not nearly as much as I wanted to work on, and I apologize for that. I promise I'll step it up this week and work even more on both games. As you can see I worked on two more characters, they were both done a while ago. The beautiful lady in the black dress is Samantha, Martin's sister. The other girl is someone that was already talked about, but that you didn't meet yet. You will meet both of them on the first day of the update though, if you followed a certain route regarding a very pretty police lady!

And I think thats it for this week. Sorry that I don't have much more to talk about right now, especially in regards to My New Memories, but like I said, the last week wasn't nearly as productive as I wanted it to be ( for both games, sadly ). I'll do my best to change it this week though, like I promised!

I also wanted to thank each and everyone of you that is supporting me here, on steam and other sites! It's thanks to you amazing people that we broke another record: Over 9000 dollar on patreon! Thank you so much for that!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

Hello there you very wonderful and extremely wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release beta 2 last week. Work on beta 3 has already begun and if everything goes well, will release this week again ( my guess is on the weekend ). If something changes I'll let you guys know. As usual, once Beta 3 is released I'll post a few teasers!

I think 0.20 is going a good way. There were some interesting talks on the second day, for example one that is about a small but fit blonde that "asked" mc a certain question in a way that wasn't really romantic. So both of them are planning something to change that. I don't want to spoil too much, but it will be pretty romantic. I also plan that MC is going to ask a certain landlady a very important question in 0.20. Oh, and of course the cinnamon roll as well. A lot of important questions in this update...

I also worked a bit more on My New Memories, of course, and finished the morning with about ~1000 lines of code. So 1/5 of the day is done. That is not nearly as much as I wanted to work on, and I apologize for that. I promise I'll step it up this week and work even more on both games. As you can see I worked on two more characters, they were both done a while ago. The beautiful lady in the black dress is Samantha, Martin's sister. The other girl is someone that was already talked about, but that you didn't meet yet. You will meet both of them on the first day of the update though, if you followed a certain route regarding a very pretty police lady!

And I think thats it for this week. Sorry that I don't have much more to talk about right now, especially in regards to My New Memories, but like I said, the last week wasn't nearly as productive as I wanted it to be ( for both games, sadly ). I'll do my best to change it this week though, like I promised!

I also wanted to thank each and everyone of you that is supporting me here, on steam and other sites! It's thanks to you amazing people that we broke another record: Over 9000 dollar on patreon! Thank you so much for that!
To think I thought the redhead looked stunning already… but Samantha… Wow. Just wow. :love:

Blargher

May 2, 2018

Can't wait for more MNMs. I'm still playing catch up with My New Family though. xD I was way behind by time I catch up the new update will be out hahaha (I didn't have the free time to log f95 or such until recently.)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Since it has been a bit quiet here lately...

View attachment 1259804

Just a little render I made with Morgan :).
Maybe ease up on the quality renders a tad? I mean, you're certainly not helping to keep expectations in check with something like the above. ;)

Oh, and I take it there's a story behind the scar on her left shin? Or is it just a scratch?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Maybe ease up on the quality renders a tad? I mean, you're certainly not helping to keep expectations in check with something like the above. ;)

Oh, and I take it there's a story behind the scar on her left shin? Or is it just a scratch?
dog bite ... or maybe dad by accident :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes