Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I just realized there aren't any gif signatures for this game. There should be a lot with how long it is.

Azkiger

Oct 24, 2019
Also, the only waifu from RE:ZERO (imho) is Rem, I considered making a dating simulator featuring Rem only, but that'd be a side game somewhere in the future.
If you're considering dating sims, have you ever seen My Dress-Up Darling? Obviously everyone has different tastes, but I think Maren would be a top tier candidate for a dating sim.

Love your games btw, really hooked on Legacy of Hestia - I check Patreon for updates daily :)

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If you're considering dating sims, have you ever seen My Dress-Up Darling? Obviously everyone has different tastes, but I think Maren would be a top tier candidate for a dating sim.

Love your games btw, really hooked on Legacy of Hestia - I check Patreon for updates daily :)

I'll watch it

Reactions: Azkiger

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i would definitely prefer an original story. whether MC ends up evil or good would be up to the player.

but kinda curious how dark Winterfire would even go since he doesnt like NTR even in the way when MC steals girls.

Parodies are nice until you come across a series you dont know jack about. and can be annoying when the reason your playing a parody is to hook up with a specific character only to find out that character isnt an option.

Aug 26, 2017
View attachment 388519

Overview:
You are spending the final minutes in your favorite DMMO-RPG, YGGDRASIL before it shuts down for good at midnight.

However, when the time comes, nothing apparently happens.
Unable to log out, you are stuck in a world that looks similar to the game yet so much more realistic, especially the NPCs that begin to behave consciously...​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-25
Release Date: 2021-06-25
Developer: Winterfire F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: R48
Language: English
Length: 25 hours.
Other games: Legacy of Hestia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux 64:
MEGA - - -
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Extras: R48 Walkthrough - Gallery Unlock -

*This unofficial port/version/compression is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
*Compressed version and ports made with it may result to crashes, please do NOT report crashes to the developer if you are playing a compressed version.

View attachment 388562 View attachment 463388 View attachment 463389 View attachment 388564 View attachment 388560 View attachment 417441 View attachment 417442 View attachment 417443 View attachment 463390 View attachment 563309

finish the game very throughly and i can say that i am dissapointed most sex is consensual but there are few moments of domination also i had thought we would be able to fuck the kids and rule the kingdom for a little bit but it just skips huge parts of time leaving large amounts of sexual encounters out of the game and possible sex scenes are lack luster especially in the dungeon i had expected more sex slaves and actions but none

Dharc

Jan 25, 2018
I've been playing through the game normally, and all of a sudden when Ainz makes the announcement that he wants suggestions for his kingdom, he suddenly says he is marrying Shalltear, now I've nothing against the sadistic vampire myself but i've made no attempts to romance her during my playthrough, so i'm wondering if this is a bug or if i've unintentionally broke the game.
I have the opposite I somehow wanted to make her mi wife but as far as day 130 somehow she is my Concubine though I don't even remember any part of that claim

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes