4.60 star(s) 24 Votes

8u88a2020

Nov 23, 2020
PeckerPI-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Torrent is the only option
to download the mod ?

May 19, 2024
I get an error when trying to access the album. Also is there a changelog? Pretty sure I missed something in this chapter unless it was purely story driven.

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I will never understand why gems like this don't explode on the Patreon, SubscribeStar and other such sites.

Edit: Yes, I realize my signature is quite ironic after this, but I'd really like Devs to have money, if they produce good stuff.
You just know all the right words to say:) I didn't expect there to be an avalanche of support, but it is going a little slower than I imagined. Anyhow, as long as I have fun I'll keep going. I hope to get some traction at some point, but who knows.

Reactions: MaxRichard

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I mean, if the goal is to explode in popularity, perhaps doing a slow-burn plot-driven retro/noir detective yarn for an AVN might not be the best idea... just sayin' :ROFLMAO:

I'm enjoying this tho, but it still needs a lot of work... specially with the music, it's not well coded at all... but it has a lot of potential, so here's hoping it improves.

Oh an pretty please dear dev, remove that dialogue textbox, you're already using a text outline, no need for it, it just gets in the way of the pretty pictures =P

Reactions: MaxRichard

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I mean, if the goal is to explode in popularity, perhaps doing a slow-burn plot-driven retro/noir detective yarn for an AVN might not be the best idea... just sayin' :ROFLMAO:

I'm enjoying this tho, but it still needs a lot of work... specially with the music, it's not well coded at all... but it has a lot of potential, so here's hoping it improves.

Oh an pretty please dear dev, remove that dialogue textbox, you're already using a text outline, no need for it, it just gets in the way of the pretty pictures =P
Yeah agreed slow burns game are generally like that . Sex scenes are rare already add to that no future Harem tag. That means you will miss content . That's not very appealing for an avn .

Interesting concept though,we have very few detective style games here . But I would have preferred more of a James bond style stuff . A hands on approach with more action and more fucking :LOL: .That would work really well in adult visual novel format.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You don't? It's easy: because it doesn't cater to any particular fetish like incest, NTR, loli, etc.
Sadly, games that deviate from some specific kinks have a harder time getting enough support.
I'm not sure about that, some of the top games in patron and the such are vanilla games.
So why others never break? Marketing, slow updates, no sex...

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i will totally support this game but ,..so much fiasco lately and the no harem path or future tag is really hard to not,...but maybe in the future after he pick up some more skills and he finish this one ,i can see myself attract to this kind of avn ,dont like much the noir detective premise,but one of my fav shows is from this category [maybe ]but with more focus in the lewd and sex or erotic,part of it[is a brazilian show ]

Reactions: MrPocketRocket

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023

View attachment 4104956 View attachment 4104957 View attachment 4104958

I see the dev checks this thread, so I'll leave these here, I saw more typos but forgot to screenshot them... at any rate: it's "pseudo-celebrity", "beret" and "malarkey"...
Thanks!

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023

So I presume you are referring to music cutting out when animations start? If that is the case then it's because the animations are cut-scenes (which seems to be the worst possible option). I'm working on transferring the project to renpy v8, and hopefully cleaning everything up before end of the episode. I'll also make the text box opacity adjustable (added it because even with outline, some people could not read the text at times). I hate the coding part, so I kind of have to push myself into doing it...which is why it will take a bit:)

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes