TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
However I'm still not getting the "school uniform footjob scene". She usually sits in her yellow shirt at the desk in her room.
Try 08:00 maybe the time I took the screenshot. The three events are the only requirement I know of, if you haven't maybe get the uniform (top right in the screenshot) just in case.

Reactions: jojorabid

Teseo

Mar 17, 2020
I have a problem , a gigant ''X'' appears in the dialogues, what can i do? i already have system in japanese and all that

recaptcha1

Oct 15, 2018
I have a problem , a gigant ''X'' appears in the dialogues, what can i do? i already have system in japanese and all that
There is a patch for it and I forgot where I got it, I think it was searching through these pages but I can't seem to find it, so I uploaded it again, credits to the one who made it.

Edit: works only with the +18 version, the one downloaded here, I downloaded from another source because I thought there was no DLC on this page and was cracking my head trying to figure why the patch didn't work

logan054

Dec 19, 2021
Since the game thread got updated recently, it should get some attention, i should provide some assistance and share full save since i got the chance to finish and fully unlock eveything
PS: I know that you can unlcok eveything at 25th day with the code, if you wanna sleep over and over again till you get to 25, be my guest :) (code is :0707, incase you missed it on the first page)
PS: Sadly i noticed what that devil do after finisihing the game -_-
i dont know why but when i open game i cannot see my save data

logan054

Dec 19, 2021
The 0707 code is for base game, you don't want to use base game saves with the DLC. If you have made a save but it doesn't show up maybe you have the game in a protected location or haven't extracted the zip.
game already extracted and i try to find other save file online but i cant find. i download game from steamunlock and F95zone try to put save file on both folder but nope it wont work, is that any other location to save these file ?
also where and how to use this code?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is that any other location to save these file ? also where and how to use this code?
Checked those saves (with the game from the opening post and in its existing save folder) and they showed, but being pre DLC I don' think they would work properly. Towards the end of the holiday someone should appear in the parents room above the stairs, you use the code with them.

Reactions: logan054
3.90 star(s) 47 Votes