Sourabh44

Jun 25, 2023
How much % of game is completed? Around 50-60%?
I don't know about how much is complete like only season 1 is here there is season 2 confirmed but there can be season 3 also so its less than Or equal to 50% but if you want to give a try and asking how many hours of gameplay is there then if you play full experience mode it took me 3-4 days while I was playing 6hour+ a day so content is nearly 24 hours long(i repeat if you play full experience mode and complete every contract 100%)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
How much % of game is completed? Around 50-60%?
Season 1 is 100% done.
Season 2 is 0% done.

How many seasons? Planned for around 3-4 seasons. And who knows, maybe more. Time will tell :)

What in the holy hell are you trying to say here!!??
Think he is saying I have received money from patreon for months without content and hence believe that people should speak up on that front. In another word - he's asking why're people not bringing out the pitchforks.
All I can say to that is - I've always stayed transparent and said it as it is. Patrons have stayed but have also left due to that, which is totally fair.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Think he is saying I have received money from patreon for months without content and hence believe that people should speak up on that front. In another word - he's asking why're people not bringing out the pitchforks.
All I can say to that is - I've always stayed transparent and said it as it is. Patrons have stayed but have also left due to that, which is totally fair.
Yeah, that was my guess.......god, people are idjits.........

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Can you give me some advice on how to complete one of the first quests, the one about buying things for the girls over the phone? It costs $150 or so to get started, and the family doesn't seem to be paying the MC a salary, so I'm kind of stuck. There is one of those text only missions and moving around black circles that seems to give between $10 and $15 and is repeatable, do you have to spam these missions :unsure:?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Can you give me some advice on how to complete one of the first quests, the one about buying things for the girls over the phone? It costs $150 or so to get started, and the family doesn't seem to be paying the MC a salary, so I'm kind of stuck. There is one of those text only missions and moving around black circles that seems to give between $10 and $15 and is repeatable, do you have to spam these missions :unsure:?
Doing the girls events and sometimes story events will also give some money.
But overall, the best way is the missions.
Planning for some added events at Lucania and some more contracts for money and so it won't feel like it be the same.

Reyarul

Jan 22, 2022
View attachment 151389

Overview:
Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tells our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract. He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family, the DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organizations in the country.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-15
Release Date: 2023-05-08
Developer: HopesGaming - - - - Wiki -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09.6
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

Trailer:

Save games from 0.07 and up works.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras
:
Walkthrough Mod - - FAN SIG 2 - GUIDE - GALLERY & CHEAT* - WALLPAPERS - S01 COMPENDIUM- WALKTHROUGH - SAVE - GERMAN TRANSLATION* - Bikini Lady Fix

ViperGts151 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 266893 View attachment 266894 View attachment 266895 View attachment 266896 View attachment 266897 View attachment 266898 View attachment 266899 View attachment 266900 View attachment 266901
View attachment 150961 View attachment 266902 View attachment 150958 View attachment 150962 View attachment 128903 View attachment 147449 View attachment 147451 View attachment 147450
Update 1.00.0

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
so i just played the VN.. and loved it i really enjoyed it a lot
very good story , interesting characters , good humor, and Queen Isabela
i never played netori/netore games and i dont realy like them , but Isabela is worth the netori.
if at then end of game there is a single path it would Isabela for me.
Nonetheless the deluca family it is worth the reputation for one of best VN,
though i admit i didn't like the gameplay/game mechanics (i found the full experience hard to play)... and i hope the VN version of the VN is gonna be available in f95 soon.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aiden619

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
so i just played it.. and i enjoyed it a lot
very good story , interesting character , good humor, and Isabela...
i never played netori/netore games and i dont realy like them , but Isabela is worth the netori.
if at then end of game there is a single path it would Isabela for me.
Nonetheless the deluca family it worth the reputation for one of best VN)
though i didnt like the gameplay (i found the full experience hard to play)... and i hope the VN version is gonna be available in f95 soon.
Even the middle ground play is grindy. I played to VN part on Steam, same story as when I played it on the middle mode here.

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There are only 5 contracts if I am right in season 1?
5 repeatable contracts for earning gear, money & special renders, yes. The 1st Contract also provides 1 stat point to "Knowledge", on completion of the requisite part.
There are also a couple of missions which use the same format as Contracts, such as Rescue the Assassin, but they're one time deals.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
No disrespect just a question. I'm not really able to enjoy a title if the MC is a derp. Constantly ask questions, never knows what's going on or what to do, self pitying, etc. An example would be in, the start of the story, we have our protagonist going somewhere because of some contract he knows nothing about. Just a few screens later he think that he should hate the head of the family, a female boss who he just met 2 minutes ago, for "putting him in this situation". Of course he has NO idea why he is there, what the situation is or if the boss is even involved. Derp.

Obviously he's a well written derp or he wouldn't irritate me so much. Well done you. I would just like to know if the protagonist gets any "less derpy" as the story goes on. Some titles have character development and some don't so it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thank you!

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
No disrespect just a question. I'm not really able to enjoy a title if the MC is a derp. Constantly ask questions, never knows what's going on or what to do, self pitying, etc. An example would be in, the start of the story, we have our protagonist going somewhere because of some contract he knows nothing about. Just a few screens later he think that he should hate the head of the family, a female boss who he just met 2 minutes ago, for "putting him in this situation". Of course he has NO idea why he is there, what the situation is or if the boss is even involved. Derp.

Obviously he's a well written derp or he wouldn't irritate me so much. Well done you. I would just like to know if the protagonist gets any "less derpy" as the story goes on. Some titles have character development and some don't so it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thank you!
Nothing disrespectful about that :)
To answer, the mc is a very talented individual. But he is also a very flawed character.
He is quick to scare, self-closed, gloomy and tend to ignore other people's feelings if he believes he is doing it for their betterment. In other words, butt in when not asked to butt in. (Something I personally hate very much!)
As we go through the story and seasons, we will see a very different mc. For better and worse. Some of his flaws will improve, while others are hard-coded into his personality/being.

Though with that said, I have to disagree with you a bit. From the perspective of our mc, his 'freedom' is taken away from him, and he is now in a 'scary and criminal underworld' without him being able to get out. Since he has no idea why and who, his first instinct is to blame the one who has the biggest control of the Family and should have the biggest say - the don(na)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
An example would be in, the start of the story, we have our protagonist going somewhere because of some contract he knows nothing about. Just a few screens later he think that he should hate the head of the family, a female boss who he just met 2 minutes ago, for "putting him in this situation". Of course he has NO idea why he is there, what the situation is or if the boss is even involved. Derp.
So he's been taken to a mafia family under some form of contract & you think he's a "derp" for presuming that the head of the entire crime family would know something about the situation?
Really?

Reactions: NadaMucho
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes