3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
My plan is with the big sister is: There'll be 2 paths. First one is including Margot(the other nurse), NOT HER BOYFRIEND. Or big sister only (You'll be able to avoid Margot). In this game the only male you see naked will be just mc
Does that mean she will dump the boyfriend?
The way I did understand what you said was that the mc was going to be 3rd wheel with the sister, her lover, and boyfriend... :unsure:

If what you are saying is that the mc will romance both the sister and the girl the sister is cheating with, may give this another go.

Coroner90

Mar 18, 2022
Really think you should add a "dont do it" choice at the sleeping blowjobs. You come home to your lovely family after 4 years and after 1 or 2 days you are pretty much forced to put your dick in their mouths when they are sleeping. :unsure:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
So I'm confused is Jane a lesbo? I feel like she should totally forgive Tom for fucking the waitress since she's regularly cheating on her fiance at the hosptial.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 122 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
The Roots of Lust [v0.1]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD ITALIAN

Reactions: LateNightCoffee

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
I'm having trouble with all the password like The mom's computer and Jane's phone password please a walkthrough or how to find it please thanks in advance

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes