DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Honestly i wouldn't put it past DPC to make dark turns at the most unexpected situations.

Also, i won't agree with you regarding MC development even if it's plausible and logical. I much more prefer to look into possibles ways MC can develop and branch into than regarding what has already been developed. Like DIK MC reckless and violent nature getting more and more driven into overdrive for the smallest stuff, this can lead to sudden turns.

But i like dark stuff... at least dark stuff that i can see coming.
For the MC to have great development as a character, a universal event (that occurs in any route and alignment) must occur. The only event capable of significantly affecting the MC would be Neil's death. I don't know about you, but I don't think DPC is going to kill Neil just for the MC to develop as a character.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
For the MC to have great development as a character, a universal event (that occurs in any route and alignment) must occur. The only event capable of significantly affecting the MC would be Neil's death. I don't know about you, but I don't think DPC is going to kill Neil just for the MC to develop as a character.
I already said that Neil don't need to die. Just come down really sick, to levels of cancer and stuff and then the MC discovers that Neil have been hiding it from him so he wouldn't worry.

This would break the MC on fundamental levels since Neil is the base of all the MC is, no matter which route he is following or which affinity he has. Having his pillar crack and crash down would transform not just the MC but the game as whole.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I already said that Neil don't need to die. Just come down really sick, to levels of cancer and stuff and then the MC discovers that Neil have been hiding it from him so he wouldn't worry.

This would break the MC on fundamental levels since Neil is the base of all the MC is, no matter which route he is following or which affinity he has. Having his pillar crack and crash down would transform not just the MC but the game as whole.
This seems like unnecessary drama to me. There is already a sick parent in the plot - Helen. Either the DPC leaves Neil alive and well or just kills him.

Furthermore, discovering that Neil has an illness would only cause a temporary shock to the MC, unlike Neil's death that would last years or a lifetime.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
This seems like unnecessary drama to me. There is already a sick parent in the plot - Helen. Either the DPC leaves Neil alive and well or just kills him.

Furthermore, discovering that Neil has an illness would only cause a temporary shock to the MC, unlike Neil's death that would last years or a lifetime.
Turns out the Neil condom comment was prophetic and MC is to suffer the house fire that is gonorrhea.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
You have used a mod for your game at some point, something the game creator doesn't like and seeks to actively suppress.
I never play mod with this game I start from the from the very first season in this game I swear to god I’ve never use once mod in this game

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
That's because you always call Sage spontaneously! :devilish: You don't have to call her, you know? ;)
Calling Sage when she's sick and taking care of her is one of the funniest scenes in BaDIK. Sage 'dying' and the MC wanting to put frozen sausage on her forehead as an ice pack.

The best part is when Heather asks if the MC has ever heard of ice cream and the MC says that he will use the frozen sausage on Sage and not for her to eat. Heather puts on the best expression in the game and says the MC is sick as she leaves. 10/10

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Calling Sage when she's sick and taking care of her is one of the funniest scenes in BaDIK. Sage 'dying' and the MC wanting to put frozen sausage on her forehead as an ice pack.

The best part is when Heather asks if the MC has ever heard of ice cream and the MC says that he will use the frozen sausage on Sage and not for her to eat. Heather puts on the best expression in the game and says the MC is sick as she leaves. 10/10
dont forget to open the bedside drawer. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeingADIK-S3v0.10.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
man Tybalt is soo gross
two people in the hall BaDIK i can't stand Tybalt and Becky they are nasty
Aerith Nasty but fun
but these two just no a BIG no
i was talking about sages drawer with her toys.
but do you know what really nasty?
my best buddy calls me becky for 21 years now because of my surname. :cautious:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
man Tybalt is soo gross
two people in the hall BaDIK i can't stand Tybalt and Becky they are nasty
Aerith Nasty but fun
but these two just no a BIG no
Becky is the female version Tybalt is a real joke. I'd rather stick my dick in Madame than Becky.

In fact, all the girls in the dorms are a joke. You can see in Ep.10 that all of them are far from the MC's league, they don't even know who is the well-endowed DIK among them.

• Angry
Reactions: Hawke84

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
i was talking about sages drawer with her toys.
but do you know what really nasty?
my best buddy calls me becky for 21 years now because of my surname. :cautious:
Some people really like to say the easy name weather it's surname or first name
i'm kinda the opposite i gets called a lot because of my surname instead of my name

and i didn't notice
i should just go to sleep i thought Tybalt mentioned in your replay apparently not even mentioned at all
getting two days in row vacation i should get more sleep not the opposite

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Becky is the female version Tybalt is a real joke. I'd rather stick my dick in Madame than Becky.

In fact, all the girls in the dorms are a joke. You can see in Ep.10 that all of them are far from the MC's league, they don't even know who is the well-endowed DIK among them.
we all know Derek like pussy he even fucked a granny for Hellweek , Aerith too
but when it comes to Becky he almost puked in ep9 it made him Gag
i could smell that pussy from the monitor fuck
i think she never showers or something

4.80 star(s) 1,511 Votes