ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Stephen Burke must have heard about prostitution. I'm just not so sure he wanted to fuck Mona.
Stephen admits to his wife he'd fucked like, three students before Mona things happen.

It wouldn't surprise me if that's how the whole "free HOT tuition" rumors came to be, with him cooking the college books in exchange for sexual favors. He's likely made a similar offer to Mona at the A&O party, something she wasn't willing to go with.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jade has only made a guess and Stephen has neither denied nor agreed. So it remains a guess has.

The same principle as Zoey and Emma. Emma only suspected that Zoey was fucking Bret, which she didn't do. Why did Emma assume that? Because Bret didn't deny it or agree to it.
Stephen doesn't deny they're students when it'd be in his best interest to do so, if he didn't fuck students. Because fucking your students when you're in charge of the college is incredibly shitty thing to do.

Unlike Stephen&Jade talk that we actually get to see, we don't know how the talk between Emma and Bret went, exactly -- Bret could've simply told Emma it's not her business, or something like "What are you even talking about?" and she's jumped to conclusions. Mind you, i do think it was pretty shitty of Bret not to clear the air outright. He's rather obviously trying to hit on Zoey even when she makes it clear she's not interested. It certainly didn't help Emma to get proper read of the situation.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I get not having fraternities, in Australia we don't really even have dorm life, it's mostly for foreign students because almost everyone else lives like at most 30 minutes away from campus (except for poor rural fucks).

But no hot girls? :eek: Hot girls are everywhere in this world, it's just a matter of not being fooled by the Hollywood stereotypes!
In my college, most of the girls were from the countryside. Of course they were scary as alligators and didn't watch their appearance. And conservative to the core, from such it is difficult to get free sex.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
In my college, most of the girls were from the countryside. Of course they were scary as alligators and didn't watch their appearance. And conservative to the core, from such it is difficult to get free sex.
Lmao, it sounds like a lot of fun to go to college here, is the whole US like this or just some states ? Fortunately in France we don't have this problem of country girls/city girls in universities. x)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So Bianca and Jill are probably not such good friends after all.

Bianca writes "Stupid Jilly" and Jill replies with "You too". The emphasis is on silly.

Does Bianca perhaps already know so that the MC is interested in other girls and not in Jill or Jill cheats in her eyes? Then maybe Jill also knows so that Bianca is cheated.

View attachment 1986922
Maybe this is just friendly teasing, and not an attempt to humiliate a friend? Bianca looks like an easy going person and doesn't perceive this as an attempt to insult or mock her friend.
And yes, I definitely want to bang Bianca. In Jill's bed at the preps Mansion. :ROFLMAO: :cool:
Or get corrupted Jill + MC + Bianca threesome

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
So Bianca and Jill are probably not such good friends after all.

Bianca writes "Stupid Jilly" and Jill replies with "You too". The emphasis is on silly.

Does Bianca perhaps already know so that the MC is interested in other girls and not in Jill or Jill cheats in her eyes? Then maybe Jill also knows so that Bianca is cheated.

View attachment 1986922
JFC, Dalix. If Your Brain would Be a Drug, I would never want to get off from it, that is sure :LOL:.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I get not having fraternities, in Australia we don't really even have dorm life, it's mostly for foreign students because almost everyone else lives like at most 30 minutes away from campus (except for poor rural fucks).

But no hot girls? :eek: Hot girls are everywhere in this world, it's just a matter of not being fooled by the Hollywood stereotypes!

I don't think Nick's door was locked. When the mc comments that Nick's room is immaculate, Nick replies:

Traitorous Cunt: "Yeah, I was lucky. They barely touched it."​
Traitorous Cunt: "I managed to clean it in a few hours."​

If it was locked he could have just said, it was locked, why lie? He was lying when the mc caught him skulking around in the library, and he was lying about his room. He's a lying, traitorous cunt! :mad:

If you look at Nicks character from episodes 2 through to 7, he's pretty much all about Vinny. So much so, that Nick almost has no personality himself.

But to be fair to Nick, I don't think he was wilfully involved in the trashing of the mansion. I'm still saying it was Vinny, and Nick inadvertently was involved, because he told Vinny something or whatever.

Anyway, here's my ultimate theory as to what the fuck is going on with Nick, Vinny and the Mansion.
Lets imagine Nick had locked his door so his room was safe and told Fuckface that's what happened. How would Fuckface have reacted to the other DIKs not locking their doors so soon after the Cathy cluck? Pretty sure he'd have had a massive rant at Rusty, Tommy and the other DIKs and probably said too much (as he often does). Nick protects Fuckface from himself by lying and saying that his room was slightly damaged when in fact his locked room was untouched.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Maybe this is just friendly teasing, and not an attempt to humiliate a friend? Bianca looks like an easy going person and doesn't perceive this as an attempt to insult or mock her friend.
And yes, I definitely want to bang Bianca. In Jill's bed at the preps Mansion. :ROFLMAO: :cool:
Or get corrupted Jill + MC + Bianca threesome
I also see it as just friendly banter, but Bianca seems like a tease, too, and that discussion about her showing Jill some 'things' in the past(don't remember the exact words, I'll have to replay a Chick route), really wonder if something will come up, don't know about a threesome, though. I mean, a Chick wouldn't try to corrupt her, just wouldn't make any sense, and a DIK-Neutral can't go her path. But I also suspect Jill may want to follow her sister's path, so she may corrupt herself, which would open the door to many possibilities. Still don't see a Chick MC wanting to bang someone else if he did commit to Jill, wonder how DPC will manage this.

Cause yeah, pretty sure Bianca will be a possible outcome.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It seems that the DPC has decided to troll Quinn fans to the last. Probably her preview will be the last and will be released in October, right before Episode 9. In general, who else was left without a preview and who can be shown? Sarah, Melanie, Camilla, Quinn, possibly Elena. Maybe another preview of Bella.

Riona is beautiful as always. :love:
The Quinn preview will show her dreamily looking at MC (as she is a softy romantic at heart)....with a sunset in the back ground as they hold each other.

Come on.... it's possible....right? :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Nick's not the traitor, the reason his room isn't trashed by the Alphas is he locked his room. Jamie's indoor garden was also not trashed, that room was locked until Jamie told Fuckface about it. Also being in the library isn't that suspicious if he just wants to think about his former best friend, he has no chance to leak Fuckface's sextape but Burke still ends up with it, so either Rusty or Tommy leaks it,or Burke has remote access to the DIKs laptop.
I don't think it was as simple as Nick locking his door; as shazba said, his room did take some damage.

But I agree about the rest. Nick as a mole makes little sense. If he were mad at the DIKs for whatever happened with Vinny, he would have left when Vinny did. Rusty isn't some mastermind whose plans can only be disrupted from within! Combine that with the fact that he didn't have access to the Jade video and I see most of the evidence against him as classic DPC red herrings.

It's possible Nick is inadvertently revealing DIK secrets to Vinny, not realizing how much of a grudge Vinny has against his former brothers, but that's as far as I think it would go. Hopefully we'll find out the truth soon, but the way the game has been going it feels like we're in for a long wait before DPC starts tying up the loose plot threads. :(

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It seems that the DPC has decided to troll Quinn fans to the last. Probably her preview will be the last and will be released in October, right before Episode 9. In general, who else was left without a preview and who can be shown? Sarah, Melanie, Camilla, Quinn, possibly Elena. Maybe another preview of Bella.

Riona is beautiful as always. :love:
actually a very common situation with previews

for chapter 7 no preview of Maya (and the sixth had closed with Patrick's arrival), for chapter 8 only one preview with Bella and at the end if not the very last

and we're talking about two established LIs

I don't think it was as simple as Nick locking his door; as shazba said, his room did take some damage.

But I agree about the rest. Nick as a mole makes little sense. If he were mad at the DIKs for whatever happened with Vinny, he would have left when Vinny did. Rusty isn't some mastermind whose plans can only be disrupted from within! Combine that with the fact that he didn't have access to the Jade video and I see most of the evidence against him as classic DPC red herrings.

It's possible Nick is inadvertently revealing DIK secrets to Vinny, not realizing how much of a grudge Vinny has against his former brothers, but that's as far as I think it would go. Hopefully we'll find out the truth soon, but the way the game has been going it feels like we're in for a long wait before DPC starts tying up the loose plot threads. :(
until the evidence proves me wrong I will continue to embrace JETracktor theory

Nick's room was spared because he is the only one who did not fuck Arieth, as evidenced by the photos sent to Dawe

the Jocks still participated in the devastation, dildos don't grow on trees

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Excellent story for the most part, but the one thing I don't get at all is why the MC is so traumatized by Jody and Maya's relationship? Clearly they didn't want to talk about it for good reason, he barely knew both of them for a week at most before getting intimate with them, and they both even started opening up to him? It was just unfortunate timing that things were revealed before Maya really intended to, but neither Maya nor Jody even knew MC was friends with the other. He also knew 100% that they were already both in a relationship. He was fine with hooking up with cheaters until the partner they were cheating on was each other? I don't understand why MC is upset as if Maya killed his mother and Jody was fucking his dad. Someone explain?
The real reason the MC is so traumatized is because DPC is secretly wishing he's a writer for a day-time soap opera.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Excellent story for the most part, but the one thing I don't get at all is why the MC is so traumatized by Jody and Maya's relationship? Clearly they didn't want to talk about it for good reason, he barely knew both of them for a week at most before getting intimate with them, and they both even started opening up to him? It was just unfortunate timing that things were revealed before Maya really intended to, but neither Maya nor Jody even knew MC was friends with the other. He also knew 100% that they were already both in a relationship. He was fine with hooking up with cheaters until the partner they were cheating on was each other? I don't understand why MC is upset as if Maya killed his mother and Jody was fucking his dad. Someone explain?
in an instant he discovers that two of the girls he is interested in (and he is interested in them regardless of what we players did) are actually a couple

in a moment he risks losing both of them. and to this shock he adds the whole background of omissions and lies.

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
Can someone upload the ep3_images.rpa from the game folder of S1? The compressed version is preferred. For some reason that part of file couldn't be extracted due to a CRC error and I'm on limited data to redownload the entire game.

I have used the search feature to see if anyone already shared that particular file in this thread and surprisingly I found one because apparently I'm not the only one getting this trouble, but the link's already died.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes