-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Roman is not involved in the new (probably already abandoned) game at all..nor is he the writer for it.

How many times must this be said. Meep has said herself, on that thread and on Patreon she is just reusing the assets Roman gave her....it's a new story (hers).
That changed, then? https://f95zone.to/threads/love-lust-lunacy-v1-0-1-meep.175521/post-11780576 — she literally says he's doing dialogue.
To be fair, I did ask him in the beginning of Meep taking over if he was going to be involved. He replied writing would still be his.

But it does seem old version, new version and new game are all abandoned.
That's the last that I remember as well. I haven't been following the thread for the new game very closely, though, honestly.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Roman is not involved in the new (probably already abandoned) game at all..nor is he the writer for it.

How many times must this be said. Meep has said herself, on that thread and on Patreon she is just reusing the assets Roman gave her....it's a new story (hers).
To be fair, I did ask him in the beginning of Meep taking over if he was going to be involved. He replied writing would still be his.

But it does seem old version, new version and new game are all abandoned.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Can also confirm that the actual scene descriptions and dialogue are still his. From what was posted previously, Meep decides the plot and what each character does. But Roman writes the actual text. Noted from playing the small teaser that the dialogue/scene descriptions are still Roman quality and the graphics, poses and facial expressions were actually quite good (the part Meep does). Though I'll miss the old plotline and the character's looks, what little I saw looked well done.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I decided to give it a try since you all guys love it so much. First thing I wanted to point is that I checked game files, images to be exact and... that is some fucking creative-accounting-level-shit of handling renders :LOL:

Not sure how to even comment or what to think about it, I wonder how much it impacts development time but it cannot be that much of a gain since I haven't seen it anywhere else I guess...?

Screenshot_118.png

Reactions: quinfax

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
I decided to give it a try since you all guys love it so much. First thing I wanted to point is that I checked game files, images to be exact and... that is some fucking creative-accounting-level-shit of handling renders :LOL:

Not sure how to even comment or what to think about it, I wonder how much it impacts development time but it cannot be that much of a gain since I haven't seen it anywhere else I guess...?

View attachment 3251807
Sheesh. No wonder the dev decided to remake the source code from scratch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Mine was yes, no and no but we all lose because it is abandoned.

Its also a shame that the new game is already abandoned too.
Yeah, it's too bad. And LL&L is now without any Patreon or Discord post for 6 months. Sounds like another burn-hot-but-burn-out-fast dev, sadly. RomanHume is a great writer. I hope he keeps writing and finally finds something that sticks and is manageable.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Yeah, it's too bad. And LL&L is now without any Patreon or Discord post for 6 months. Sounds like another burn-hot-but-burn-out-fast dev, sadly. RomanHume is a great writer. I hope he keeps writing and finally finds something that sticks and is manageable.
That's a shame because the story telling was dynamic and renders looked cool for a VN.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes it is very sad about dev's abandoning games like this and this div was last seen on here "Last seen Thursday at 8:32 AM"

It would be nice if the dev would tell us what's really going on.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's a shame because the story telling was dynamic and renders looked cool for a VN.
I have been behind on games I regularly follow, so I never got around to playing the first release. But I was definitely planning on playing at some point. But if it's basically abandoned, I won't bother. So for now, I'll wait to see if anything more happens before putting in any time.
Yes it is very sad about dev's abandoning games like this and this div was last seen on here "Last seen Thursday at 8:32 AM"

It would be nice if the dev would tell us what's really going on.
While I agree, it's always possible there's a reason not to have said anything. For example, what if Roman has been done with his part but hasn't been able to find anything out really from Meepish? (Or vice-versa?) You can always post, "Sorry everyone, but I haven't been able to talk to so-and-so to get any kind of update on progress" once, so there is that. But at a certain point, just repeating that you don't know where things stand is kind of pointless, since nothing would have changed.

Anyway, IJS that we don't know what's going on, which also means there's a possible legitimate reason no communication has been made. Saying something is better than nothing, but I won't jump to conclusions. I know you're not necessarily saying this yourself, but I'm not going to assume someone's "milking" others or anything else other folks might post, because that's just it: an assumption. Without more information — and it does suck — it's all speculation and conjecture.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes