4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The last update was in oct 23, now june24, 7-8 months
you arent playing this game quite regularly, are you?:LUL:

the last (proper) update was sept 20-25, that would make 8-9 months without an updater now.
he releases beta, then after a while (a month usually) he releases "final".
there usually are no differences among those as "final" is supposed to be a bugfix, and number of bugs in beta is minimal.

perhaps he should step up his developing game and follow footsteps of some other devs - for example, by releasing betas without animations, or music, or...then after 3-4 months he can release finals...he has a plenty possibilities to further improve the development here, and im quite sure supporters would be perfectly happy with some of all of them:BootyTime:

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
Deep inside even you know that ain't gonna happen. Patrons are happy with whatever scrap these devs throw at them be it Xenorav or devs like Stoper, Icstor, Irpheaus,....... Their subscriber count keeps on increasing every year irrespective of how shitty the update schedule is and the delays continue.
Hey man, what's the name of the game of your GIF in your signature?

Reactions: Daffi2134

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
Aliens and Terminator are great movies, but James Cameron is a giant cunt.
Yeah, what I mean is that most of the people who whine or troll the developer really do love this game. They're just annoyed by Xenorav's constant lying and his focus on squeezing as much money as possible from Patreon supporters.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Yeah, what I mean is that most of the people who whine or troll the developer really do love this game. They're just annoyed by Xenorav's constant lying and his focus on squeezing as much money as possible from Patreon supporters.
If they care enough to criticize, it means they care. Making fun of Xenorav's silly excuses are just added fun.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Damn, a mod needs to delete this comment like the last 50 pages, as it's just crying. jesus...
I love this game, but I can't stand the developer. Does that mean I'm a hater?
Yes. It actually DOES mean you're a hater. You may not hate the game, but You're literally a self admitted hater of the Dev lol.

BTW when are the mods coming back to purge this damn thread? There's no real discussion being had, it's just complaining that a dev pushed his update back for 30 pages straight. (delete my comment too as its complaining about the complaining!)

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Damn, a mod needs to delete this comment like the last 50 pages, as it's just crying. jesus...

BTW when are the mods coming back to purge this damn thread? There's no real discussion being had, it's just complaining that a dev pushed his update back for 30 pages straight. (delete my comment too as its complaining about the complaining!)
I mean, how can you expect people to keep talking about the actual game when the last update was almost a year ago?
With that said, most comments are still discussing about things related to the game, be it (the lack of) updates or the author's antics.
And this is a forum, if people are not allowed to express their opinions as long as it is related to the game, what's the point of having these threads?
Feels like some people just wants F95 to be a website that provides links to downloads, which is funny because no one is forcing you to read anything that is said here.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I don't believe the milking theory. If money was his main motivation, he would finish this game as fast as possible and put it up on Steam. This game would easily be in the top 5% of adult visual novels and his earnings from Steam would be much more than he gets from Patreon.

Novato

Aug 7, 2018
Deep inside even you know that ain't gonna happen. Patrons are happy with whatever scrap these devs throw at them be it Xenorav or devs like Stoper, Icstor, Irpheaus,....... Their subscriber count keeps on increasing every year irrespective of how shitty the update schedule is and the delays continue.
Where did you get that fan art?

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I don't believe the milking theory. If money was his main motivation, he would finish this game as fast as possible and put it up on Steam. This game would easily be in the top 5% of adult visual novels and his earnings from Steam would be much more than he gets from Patreon.
Your sig quote got me choking on my morning coffee!

• Haha
Reactions: JackMiejov

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
Guys just relax, doesn't matter what we say he won't be releasing the game soon.
Remember before releasing v8 he disappeared for 2 months without any update and after that he came back with his lame excuses and released the game.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Guys just relax, doesn't matter what we say he won't be releasing the game soon.
Remember before releasing v8 he disappeared for 2 months without any update and after that he came back with his lame excuses and released the game.
He disappeared for 1 month and 3 days if you count time between last report and the update. Last time he shown up he was rendering the last one, I think when he come back, we will just have the update. He is probably just cooking now, in his slow mo turtle speed yea, but he is, just my guess. You have no idea how anxious I am for the update, but this thread here is just far too emotional.

Oct 10, 2021
Some of the most talented artists in history are also the most deeply troubled humans.

Come on out Xeno, these people are on your ass because you make beautiful art that brings them joy. They play other VNs, and while it helps pass the time they always circle back to you hoping you have what 90% of these devs try but fail to deliver (respectfully).

Let us know what you've been dealing with. I think a pulse check would be sufficient at this time in between updates

bigway

Feb 23, 2024
View attachment 887555

Overview:
In Heart problems you control Iker, who lives with his uncle and his family (your aunt and their daughters).
His mother left him with them at age 12 with no apparent explanation and since then he has not heard from her.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-30
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: Xenorav
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 Final
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

About Incest:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod* - Cheat Mod* - WT/Gallery Mod* - SIGS1 - SIGS2 - SIGS3 - SIGS4 - Chapter 1 Re-write* - WT/Cheats*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1954463 View attachment 1954464 View attachment 1954476 View attachment 1954501 View attachment 1954477 View attachment 1954478 View attachment 1954480 View attachment 1954482 View attachment 1954483
View attachment 887539 View attachment 1120251 View attachment 1120252 View attachment 1120254 View attachment 1120260 View attachment 1120261 View attachment 1120267 View attachment 1120270 View attachment 1120277
BigSickDev:+1

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes