Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very nice VN, loved every second of it, beautifull girls, well done story, Ashley though creeped me out lol, shees speaking of mental issues, that one was a cherry on the pie, well would loved to seen more of it, but it after all a finished game. You did a great job on it.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
First step: You are making render, using DAZ 3D to give your characters proper look, pose and expression:
ch2dormcorridor8.png

Second step: You are using ChatGPT to give your picture proper "neuro-network" description:

The image depicts two women standing indoors. The woman on the left has straight, shoulder-length brown hair and is wearing a black crop top with a red and white design of lips and a tongue, along with gray leggings. She has her left hand resting on her hip. The woman on the right has dark hair styled in a messy bun and is dressed in a light pink zip-up tracksuit. She is holding a bottle of rum in her right hand and appears to be talking to the other woman. The background shows a closed door and a beige wall. Fixed camera.

Third step: You are using LUMA AI to make an animation:

ezgif-4-582dac912b.gif

Direct pipeline to save a thousand of render and working hours.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
First step: You are making render, using DAZ 3D to give your characters proper look, pose and expression:
View attachment 3739780

Second step: You are using ChatGPT to give your picture proper "neuro-network" description:

The image depicts two women standing indoors. The woman on the left has straight, shoulder-length brown hair and is wearing a black crop top with a red and white design of lips and a tongue, along with gray leggings. She has her left hand resting on her hip. The woman on the right has dark hair styled in a messy bun and is dressed in a light pink zip-up tracksuit. She is holding a bottle of rum in her right hand and appears to be talking to the other woman. The background shows a closed door and a beige wall. Fixed camera.

Third step: You are using LUMA AI to make an animation:

View attachment 3739847

Direct pipeline to save a thousand of render and working hours.
No thanks, using Ai is shit. Proper Renders for the win.

Reactions: DougsLeftNut

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
AI is just an instrument, such a lancet for surgery. If somebody doesn't know how to use lancet, he will only kill a patient.
On the other hand, only blind can not notice, that AI makes huge steps towards "human level" (whatever you put in this very unspecific criteria) in every sphere of arts.
Just make a comparison between early 2022 year lever and nowadays situation.
And, yes, "hand-made" will be always an old-fashion and quite a luxury option for renders. As it happens in material world and industry.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Not sure I understand that mindset when it comes to renders.

For hand-drawn art absolutely, fuck AI imitating a specific style and pumping out thousands of zero effort copies, but renders are already a fairly automated process.
I mean even I can create pretty decent Daz3D images and I can't draw for shit. All it takes is some setup and GPU time, so using AI just to cut down on render time doesn't seem like an issue to me.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes