Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
does fucking kiera do anything bad for the story im using mod and no choices were green so i assumed it didnt matter, well until i saw what happened after the scene

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does fucking kiera do anything bad for the story im using mod and no choices were green so i assumed it didnt matter, well until i saw what happened after the scene
shouldn't and if does then can be patched later.

Where is android version? Played before on my phone why not now?!
not made.

Last edited:

nzb38221

Nov 14, 2021
Some missing images caused a bunch of errors for me, and on days 11 and 12 I had to change the code because it was calling a variable that didn't exist.
the game looks good, but the writing and storytelling aren't very appealing to me.
tbh whats keeping me on board is my obsession with having to know how a story ends

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some missing images caused a bunch of errors for me, and on days 11 and 12 I had to change the code because it was calling a variable that didn't exist.
the game looks good, but the writing and storytelling aren't very appealing to me.
tbh whats keeping me on board is my obsession with having to know how a story ends
did you install all patches?

RamseZ76

Apr 24, 2022
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 674, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_sex
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 702, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_anal
File "game/day_02.rpy", line 234, in script call
call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
File "game/day_04.rpy", line 602, in script call
call screen mary_day_04_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 153, in script call
call screen mary_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 1831, in script call
call screen becky_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_07.rpy", line 2410, in script call
call screen khloe_day_07_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 482, in script call
call screen threesome_day_09_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3901, in script
menu decisions_and_choices_part2:
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3903, in <module>
"{color=#74B2F4}Karen and Jessica.{/color}" if karen_jessica_choices_day_09 == False:
NameError: name 'karen_jessica_choices_day_09' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 674, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_sex
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 702, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_anal
File "game/day_02.rpy", line 234, in script call
call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
File "game/day_04.rpy", line 602, in script call
call screen mary_day_04_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 153, in script call
call screen mary_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 1831, in script call
call screen becky_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_07.rpy", line 2410, in script call
call screen khloe_day_07_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 482, in script call
call screen threesome_day_09_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3901, in script
menu decisions_and_choices_part2:
File "C:\Users\reich\Downloads\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\reich\Downloads\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "C:\Users\reich\Downloads\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\reich\Downloads\Reunion-0.45-pc-PNG\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3903, in <module>
"{color=#74B2F4}Karen and Jessica.{/color}" if karen_jessica_choices_day_09 == False:
NameError: name 'karen_jessica_choices_day_09' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.45
Fri Aug 19 02:34:18 2022
```
got this error message when u sit in the bar (think its day9) after the auction for linda. ignoring will result in the dialog before reappearing aswell as this error. Anyone able to help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
got this error message when u sit in the bar (think its day9) after the auction for linda. ignoring will result in the dialog before reappearing aswell as this error. Anyone able to help?
1. attach traceback.txt on your post not whole error text.
2. did you install all patches as instructed? i made post on that some pages ago so search it.

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
View attachment 662625

Overview:
You play the role of a 27-year-old man who returns to his hometown after nearly 10 years to hear his father's last will and testament. You control the MC as he attempts to exact revenge on Linda, the woman who ruined his life, because of whom he had to leave town and leave his family and closest friends. Plotting his revenge, the MC falls deeper and deeper into the world of secrets of his father, discovering things he never had any clue about. The MC will have to come face-to-face the past as well as with dark side of his hometown and finally, after many years, close this chapter of his life. Help the MC find out the truth by playing "REUNION."​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-02
Release Date: 2022-06-29
Developer: Karabinek -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Uncompressed - PNG

Win/Linux (0.45): GDRIVE - - -
Update Patch (0.45 -> 0.5): MEGA -
GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
v0.5a: - - -

Official Compressed - WEBP
Win/Linux (0.45)
: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Update Patch (0.45 -> 0.5): MEGA - - - -
v0.5a: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Official Walkthrough - FanSigs 1 - FanSigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - IN-GAME MOD* - Walkthrough Mod* - Unofficial Italian* - Unofficial Polish* - Game image fix*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 662630 View attachment 662631 View attachment 662633 View attachment 662634 View attachment 662635 View attachment 662636 View attachment 662637
Karabinek
the game have error when I choose no smoking in begin, hava some path to fix this?

MrKDiddy1

Jul 3, 2022
ApK version. I played this game on the first release and every release until the latest one on Android and it does not contain an android version on the new release and the older apk versions are gone. What happened?

Reactions: Sonny86

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey, i just started this game and i have a quick question and i know im jumping the gun a bit but still, i would like an answer please (i have my reasons hehe)

Are Mary and Khloe going to come to where the MC is or will we interact with them only via phone and such?

Thank you

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey, i just started this game and i have a quick question and i know im jumping the gun a bit but still, i would like an answer please (i have my reasons hehe)

Are Mary and Khloe going to come to where the MC is or will we interact with them only via phone and such?

Thank you
Yes both Mary and Khloe will reunite with the MC as the game progress. :)

Reactions: code991

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Ok so i just finished this

This was awesome! I love revenge stories and then you throw in a somewhat realistic harem (at least compared to most other games here), its just awesome. Not perfect, i dont like some things, especially at the beginning but i did notice improvements in all aspects as i progressed through the game.

I've had a bunch of errors during the playthrough and also some missing scenes with Keira. I have all the updates and fixes installed so idk why it all happeend. The errors i just ignored and it was fine but kinda sad i wasnt able to see the scene with Keira about her blackmailing the MC

Cant wait for next updates. Kinda hoped to see more of Linda after MC brought her home ... especially her interactions with her daughters but oh well, i guess ill have to wait for the next update which cant come soon enough!

And i have to say ... Mary and Khloe are fucking awesome! Love em

3.40 star(s) 122 Votes