VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
A few corrections:
I don't think there was any indication that Iggdra and Nara are mother and daughter. Also, Iggdra is just 29 and Nara 23, so rather unlikely. If I'm not mistaken, Nara's father was a son of the grandfather. Nara is therefore the cousin of MC and Mia.

The MC above should be "Grandfather", if I'm not mistaken his name was Peter.

Eva is not the mother of Laurie. Eva is more of a stepmother. Consequently, Beth and Laurie are half siblings.

MC and Mia are merely half-siblings, if I'm not mistaken:
Beth had a liaison with MC's father, grandfather made him disappear, Beth ran away and later remarried. From this connection Mia was born in a few timelines.

People you missed:
Noire, the hacker aka the girl from the train: she mentions that grandfather was her biological father, therefore she is the aunt of MC, Mia and Nara. And she's also the great aunt of her friend Liv, so to speak.

Venari, the Vana: It turns out that her mother had a brief affair with a non-Vana. So there's some evidence that she's either an aunt or cousin of our protagonist.

As for Lilibeth: I don't think there's been any indication that she's related to MC and the rest of the family, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if she were, especially considering what Grandfather did with the amulet.

Other than that, grandfather's sisters are still missing from the family tree; while we can probably assume that his mother and unkind sister are no longer alive, at least his kind sister is apparently still alive, and was in a coma until the end of the update, during which she apparently barely aged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
It's not a cliffhanger, I mean you know who she is.
Also for some reason the 4K stutters a lot. Gonna see if the 1080p one fixes that.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It's not a cliffhanger, I mean you know who she is.
Also for some reason the 4K stutters a lot. Gonna see if the 1080p one fixes that.
We may know who she is but the cliff hanger would be what she's going to say/her health condition/why she's suddenly awake/free.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so it seems that the purple options often are the bad choices as i being dismissive, punishing, looking down upon the people around you yet its still the one that gets our chofuer into bed which would contradict that. weirdly other than that i really dont see much difference between green and purple choices other than the direct conversation after that is back to normal. is there a difference i am missing or is there just nothing?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i believe this one should be the mc not bethany
over all its a good game but for some reason really dont care for thedreams. feels so forced and unnatural.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
It differs for each character to some extend but Green usually means encouraging their independence, assertiveness and/or self-esteem while Purple makes them more submissive or deferential.

Personally I tend to move people to the opposite of where they start for the most part. But then this update we have Nira essential professing her devotion by calling you master and going on her knees. Who am I to deny her!?!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TaintedHeritageAKAWeirdShitIsGoingToHappen-0.7.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
TaintedHeritageAKAWeirdShitIsGoingToHappen-0.7.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
i assume this 7.1 has fixes for things like having the wrong names for the people who are talking. like this one should be lisbet not mc (hunt)

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
More action would have to be repeats. I think it would be nice if if this game wasn't so leaner. You are getting told by different girls they are waiting for seconds and others for more. Eve tells you to go to LAurie for anything you need, but she can never be found. Her room never dining and kitchen only when coded event. It made sense that sister would next in line for sex according to the story. Let's face it, Tell is story as you will but let MC get all the tail between hard code event. Well !! We'll see. Have a nice play-through.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes