• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
Do you mean that it repeated? If so, still minor. The game's completed. As long as it isn't game breaking, there's no point for the dev to go back and "fix" it.
i never sayed anything else except that it is there... relax

TGafy

May 14, 2020
i never sayed anything else except that it is there... relax
Guy.. What part of any of my posts makes you think I wasn't?
You made a post to the community about a supposed error and I chimed in with a reply.
Other than mild curiosity in what caused you to post the "error", we're good.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
SEQUEL? What are you envisioning would come after this, something like the MC's 500,000 children and their adventures?
There could be a story combining the two endings. Currently, you can choose to stay in space and make babies, or go to Earth and makes babies, and both options make it seem like you’re giving up on the other half of the harem. Presumably, one could do both.

Reactions: msleomac

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There could be a story combining the two endings. Currently, you can choose to stay in space and make babies, or go to Earth and makes babies, and both options make it seem like you’re giving up on the other half of the harem. Presumably, one could do both.
The two endings don't really mesh. If you choose the King Route, almost all of the women become your sex slaves. If you choose the other route, Andromeda rots in prison. Under the King Route, the MC becomes Andromeda's race; under the crew/harem route, the MC remains human. I think trying to blend them in some combination is a mistake.

On top of that, Empiric (the dev) said this game didn't really do much for them in gaining supporters, so I doubt you'll see them do a sequel at all. If you want to make a fan game that is a "could-be" sequel, you're more than welcome to try, although I would ask Empiric if they're OK with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: msleomac and TGafy

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The two endings don't really mesh. If you choose the King Route, almost all of the women become your sex slaves. If you choose the other route, Andromeda rots in prison. Under the King Route, the MC becomes Andromeda's race; under the crew/harem route, the MC remains human. I think trying to blend them in some combination is a mistake.

On top of that, Empiric (the dev) said this game did really do much for them in gaining supporters, so I doubt you'll see them do a sequel at all. If you want to make a fan game that is a "could-be" sequel, you're more than welcome to try, although I would ask Empiric if they're OK with it.
No, I meant both options in the “good” ending. After you lock Andromeda away, you get a final sex scene with all the girls, but then after that you get the choice to either stay where you are with the girls, or go back to Earth (possibly taking Noire along with you) and help repopulate.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No, I meant both options in the “good” ending. After you lock Andromeda away, you get a final sex scene with all the girls, but then after that you get the choice to either stay where you are with the girls, or go back to Earth (possibly taking Noire along with you) and help repopulate.
IDK, some stories are just meant to end. I feel like this is one of those. I guess agree to disagree; I think an attempt at a sequel to this would be a mistake.
Shrug-Wednesday.gif

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I guess I fell into that one. What I meant is another game with the same MC, same universe without all the children etc or he could be in another universe getting there by accident or something like that lol
Oh, I see. I guess almost anything is possible, although I would reiterate what I posted above:
On top of that, Empiric (the dev) said this game didn't really do much for them in gaining supporters, so I doubt you'll see them do a sequel at all. If you want to make a fan game that is a "could-be" sequel, you're more than welcome to try, although I would ask Empiric if they're OK with it.
I'm not sure there's really motivation to work on something that isn't getting you progress to sustainability as an indie adult game developer. But other stories and plots would be cool. I actually think you could take one of his many children and give them pretty much the same personality. Then just chose a decent Daz model for the character and you've got mostly the same MC for a spin-off story.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Oh, I see. I guess almost anything is possible, although I would reiterate what I posted above:

I'm not sure there's really motivation to work on something that isn't getting you progress to sustainability as an indie adult game developer. But other stories and plots would be cool. I actually think you could take one of his many children and give them pretty much the same personality. Then just chose a decent Daz model for the character and you've got mostly the same MC for a spin-off story.
I honestly would love to, but programing and rendering I have no idea about at all. It would probably take me years to even fathom out just the programing.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 1167467

Overview:
Game starts in year 3021.
Ship with eight beautiful women picks up emergency signal and quickly acts to save the only survivor of a failed experiment. There's an issue though, the survivor is the last human male in the Universe.
Harem game with few choices and two intervening plot lines.
TL;DR - Guy goes into space and sticks penis wherever​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-15
Release Date: 2022-10-15
Developer: Empiric - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other games: Adored by the Devil
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN WALKTHROUGH* - WALKTHROUGH MOD* - GALLERY MOD* - ITALIAN TRANSLATION*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 659280 View attachment 659281 View attachment 659284 [ View attachment 659459 View attachment 710846 View attachment 710848 View attachment 710850 View attachment 815555 View attachment 815556 View attachment 873172 View attachment 958390
"... TL;DR - Guy goes into space and sticks penis wherever."
- LMAO - Go figure,... Why should This game be Any Different than Any other Male protagonist game??

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
"... TL;DR - Guy goes into space and sticks penis wherever."
- LMAO - Go figure,... Why should This game be Any Different than Any other Male protagonist game??
wait, youre trying to tell me that femprot games arent just about a woman going from place to place only to get dicked down by every penis in a five mile radius?

• Haha
Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
wait, youre trying to tell me that femprot games arent just about a woman going from place to place only to get dicked down by every penis in a five mile radius?
Well, just look at the "tags" in Any listed game with a Femprot.
- unless it is exclusively a Lesbian game, most games have a maleprot or a male dom NCP.
- hell, even games with a Transprot has a maleprot NCP
(so the Trans (sissy)/Femprot "can get f*cked by any and Every penis in a 5 mile radius"):LOL::LOL:

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes