Watters

Nov 9, 2017
I looked through github for proper translations (not straight Google Translate dumps) of the 'new' DLC personalities like Determined ('Willful'). Did I miss something or have they not been made?

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
the game look nice i want to try it but there is a little problem.... so which part do u guys choose to install ??? there are 6 parts here and i dont know it want me to choose 1 or need to dowload all 6 ? help pls , tks u

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
the game look nice i want to try it but there is a little problem.... so which part do u guys choose to install ??? there are 6 parts here and i dont know it want me to choose 1 or need to dowload all 6 ? help pls , tks u
Gotta download all and extract part 1, the rest of the parts will extract by themselves by the program (normally WinRAR or 7zip).

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
if someone can upload a version of this with english language mods and whatever other ones are needed that would be great

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
All 6 parts are needed. I've had issues trying to download separate parts from different websites, so try and download them all from one location.

Reactions: SargonSmith

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
It's not necessary to buy the game, the RX5 repack has everything HF Patch has and it is based in the non-steam release which has all the DLC whereas the steam release does not. The HF Patch is useful if you managed to get the base game vanilla (no idea if steam version too, tho).

Of course, if you want to contribute to the statistics and show support to illusion, feel free to buy the game from steam, regardless.

Edit to add: Oh right, the second question. The way HF Patch works is you use the installer which backs up your BepInEx folder in a zip while it installs its own premade folder and i think sideloader mods too.
Thanks for answering. So the HF patch works on RX5 repack for Koikatu but is there also a repack for Party? I heard that HF patch is not fully debugged in steam.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Oh wow, and here i thought this thread was starting to get quieter, thank god!

- - - -​

i thought this game was done so what are these rx4 and rx5 updates plus what is the darkness dlc and can it be done in the main game and not jut in the free mode
They are English Repacks with mod content included (most of it is clothing/content for the main game, it gets new versions as mods are added or tweaked.
Yes! It is done officially, aka, no more DLCs are being made from illusion. As LewdDao said, the repacks are a collection of mods and plugins.

Darkness DLC is rape and yes it can be done in story mode but i don't recall exactly how since i'm more of a studio evangelist myself.

I looked through github for proper translations (not straight Google Translate dumps) of the 'new' DLC personalities like Determined ('Willful'). Did I miss something or have they not been made?
Latter somewhat, DLCs are not all translated by the repack since they were not included in the steam release but they are slowly being translated.

if someone can upload a version of this with english language mods and whatever other ones are needed that would be great
It is in english, though... Only DLCs and non-english plugins aren't but then again, i did install/update mods on top of my game so the non-english plugins part could just be me.

Thanks for answering. So the HF patch works on RX5 repack for Koikatu but is there also a repack for Party? I heard that HF patch is not fully debugged in steam.
Yep, there is but it was discontinued around a month ago, iirc.

I have now idea how to install pls help
You got 2 flavours: Split or Torrent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, i'm pretty sure the studio sideloader should be in the /mods folder.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

koikatsu.png
This pack includes all available DLC (Preorder extras, Summer/personality expansion, Afterschool expansion and Darkness expansion)

About translation into English
#4,880

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,132 ,

Marco's KK_Pregnancy and other
KK_Pregnancy basic settings 157d2b220f16b6cfde09545678e8a8ac.jpeg+ 365107_50.jpg
To exclude the possibility of pregnancy in a particular character, you need to uncheck View attachment 351727 + #3,788

main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents and some instructions:

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

FULL RX5.1 (Full Pack & Optional Sideloader Modpack for studio)
The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).
If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
( )

Torrent (all in one file)

Google drive (split archive)

Updater (Only suitable for ScrewThisNoise repack updates. not needed when downloading full version rx5.1)

Optional studio mods (Installing these components is optional. Using some optional components may cause conflicts with other mods.)

Info (proper installation indicators)
Main Pack

CRC32: D76B5016
MD5: D89BAAC354D0F0A9BCFF8115FAD2EC04
SHA-1: 1A2331263EB67C1090993CFD242553D871B88662

Optional Sideloader Modpack for studio
CRC32: 3ECDB4B2
MD5: 59870CAD7ACAB487838107A14F98CE54
SHA-1: D7F94EAAA44FA874532083A5B1A0EC172536B94B

Repack contains all the necessary components for the game. (Download, unzip, play) Everything is tested and added by default. There are also components that are disabled by default. it can be enabled as desired.
Everything else that requires a separate installation, or is located in a folder marked "optional" can cause conflicts and is not recommended for installation.
If the user decides to install something on his own, he must also independently study the instructions and understand the possible problems that the user must also solve on his own.
(It should also be noted that the repack is done taking into account user requests and some components are included, but are not used by default. (Some components are not recommended but they are included). Therefore, the presence of outdated components may be simply due to the desire of users and not affect the game itself.)
An example of such a component is the presence in the repack kPlug
At the same time, the ScrewThisNoise writes about kPlug:
"Well, don’t use kPlug, mostly due to how it conflicts with other mods, and related: The creator doesn’t engage much with the modding community… I add it to my pack due to popular request, but I don’t recommend using it for those reasons, and I don’t test it nor use it myself."

But if you decide to install kPlug ( ), read the instructions, and you can also use the video instruction from MakotoYuki90 #5,333 (+#5,332 )

Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,715 +

Difference with other versions
#3,307

Resources for downloading cards #2,701

+
[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP (Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects) #4,848

Other:

Example of creating / changing a character cards #2,785 ...

If Some elements (clothing, body parts, etc.) may not be displayed in the game. #2,781 + #3,441 ...

Example of saving a cards manually #4,119 + #2,708 ...

Example of 3some scene (#3,876 ) #2,429 ...

To remove the display of mobs from the game, uncheck. (Via the main menu F1) Mobs will disappear after an active action (change of location, conversation, etc.) View attachment 632976

Current versions based on Koikatu:

[ScrewThisNoise] Emotion Creators (エモーション・クリエイターズ) BetterRepack R4

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R6f FINAL #5,611

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! to Koikatsu JP Converter #4,107

Other ScrewThisNoise repacks (not based on Koikatu)

[ILLUSION]AI-Shoujo / AI-Girl (AI*少女) https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/
BetterRepack R6 +SR6 (Steam Modpack) #7,886

[ILLUSION] PlayHome (プレイホーム) BetterRepack R3.1 [ScrewThisNoise] #1,154

[ILLUSION]BetterRepack HoneySelect Party R0.5 [ScrewThisNoise] #5,148

[ILLUSION]BetterRepack Honey Select 2: Libido R4 [ScrewThisNoise] #3,018

Last edited:

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
how can i get only the new update?, i don't wanna download all the game again or loss my progress

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
how can i get only the new update?, i don't wanna download all the game again or loss my progress
theres a link on OP, ah man pls read carefully dude,, and here is the link if u to lazy to read " "

Reactions: alex2011

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
theres a link on OP, ah man pls read carefully dude,, and here is the link if u to lazy to read " "
I don't disagree with this message but i'll be a lil bit nicer and say that ScrewThisNoise's patreon/subscribestar has an updater link every release at the end of the post which i recommend to check out if you're not too far behind in updates.
Besides, unless you got an internet worse than even mine, you could just leave it overnight if you need to redownload it.

Also, you don't lose progress if you port the UserData folder to the new version.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes