defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Soooo basically..this game is about how to groom the male character into a cuck?
No! This game is about a very young couple that decides to live by their own place in a big city
Eugene is not the first boyfriend of Nadia... and he knows that.. he is also friend of her ex-boyfriend
They needs money to live... he knows perfectly well that Nadia was not a virgin and the punk style of her look is very clear since the first scene.
So Eugene loves her and he is trying to do his best
He is a cuck? perhaps yes for those who consider girlfriend as their own property But he for sure know that she has her own past...

For sure Eugene is a guy who wants to build life with her and she also wants the same ...
but the main thing to understand is that they are young, very young .. (maybe too young to build a family)
they are teenagers and they want to build a family without dad's money. I think this is admirable ...
but she also wants to live and earn money to build a family with him ...
She wants to do the same to help him with the money but as often happens specially for a young couple short in money, things don't always go the right way.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. they upened the box and let everyone abuse her especially,

She does not get ahead, getting scraps, beat up, discarded,
then in this second season she is already a drugged up meat sleeve for
men and women skanky ass human traffickers alike.

They are not together, nobody talking to them know of the hubby or thr GF,
she certinly does not advertise anything abut him,
she uses to sleep anywhere else but home, at this point,
holding the horrid living conditions isfor naught, they are losing their lives,
they are undignified, they are sacrificing their humanity for nothing, literally nothing.

So no, this game is borked in actually making any sense
for the characters getting fkked by everybody.

Reactions: Priappus

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
No! This game is about a very young couple that decides to live by their own place in a big city
Eugene is not the first boyfriend of Nadia... and he knows that.. he is also friend of her ex-boyfriend
They needs money to live... he knows perfectly well that Nadia was not a virgin and the punk style of her look is very clear since the first scene.
So Eugene loves her and he is trying to do his best
He is a cuck? perhaps yes for those who consider girlfriend as their own property But he for sure know that she has her own past...

For sure Eugene is a guy who wants to build life with her and she also wants the same ...
but the main thing to understand is that they are young, very young .. (maybe too young to build a family)
they are teenagers and they want to build a family without dad's money. I think this is admirable ...
but she also wants to live and earn money to build a family with him ...
She wants to do the same to help him with the money but as often happens specially for a young couple short in money, things don't always go the right way.
If the main premise is the girl gets more slutty and the male gets more submissive and allows her to fuck whoever she wants then he's a cuck..it's a cuck trainer lol

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yup .. they upened the box and let everyone abuse her especially,

She does not get ahead, getting scraps, beat up, discarded,
then in this second season she is already a drugged up meat sleeve for
men and women skanky ass human traffickers alike.

They are not together, nobody talking to them know of the hubby or thr GF,
she certinly does not advertise anything abut him,
she uses to sleep anywhere else but home, at this point,
holding the horrid living conditions isfor naught, they are losing their lives,
they are undignified, they are sacrificing their humanity for nothing, literally nothing.

So no, this game is borked in actually making any sense
for the characters getting fkked by everybody.
So basically like every other game with a female MC? Hmm, interesting to see how many of these games with female MC are dev'ed by a dude who just thinkls of women as no brain sluts who just should slut everything and can only earn their way in the world on their backs and any guy associated with them is a cuck. Really makes someone wonder in these games, which role the dev really identifies with the most.

Def appreciate the correct description of the game to otherwise avoid it so thanks!

I'm no white knight by any means, but come on people, let's be origional in these descriptions, dev is build a "woman is a slut & male is a cuck" game, let's be upfront about things. Them "being young" has jack squat to do with anything.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a supernatural element behind the scenes going on?. Some of the characters look spooky sexy,some look like the type to at least be part of the occult.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
oh well, grin and bare it I guess, female lead looks cool and has an interesting backstory. The Male lead, not really into the whole submissive male protagonist thing, unless it leads to a complete female transformation. I just prefer Female protagonists that start with a good moral compass and then put that moral compass on a magnate and watch it dance.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Mia looks like she can destroy Blackmailing Fatso, or turn him into her slave. Mia looks the type. I wonder. If there any twists like in Forgotten Paradise.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I was hesitant about Forgotton Paradise because at the start the MC is almost cuckolded, and I really am not into that or a big fan of NTR. However I convinced myself to give it a try and I was happily surprised. From the different characters the fact that the MC does get his revenge or justice depending how you see it. Plus one possible ending was very "Twilight Zone-esque". Pandora's Box had given me a similar hesitancy and yet as I continue through the story I am getting hooked. I am just trying to determine whether the story is a Mafia story or has any occult themes at some point,shoot even supernatural. Regardless Pandora's Box is winning me over. So it is just a matter of what genre of story it leans towards.lol. But yea not a fan of NTR or cuckoldry. The Story however is getting very interesting.

Ivarson

Jul 31, 2021
i love the male main character, he is so pretty, sexy body and at the beginning he has really great pubic hair :love: ... unfortunately it suddenly disappeared in the course of the game :cry:

sm45031

Jan 12, 2019
View attachment 146309

Overview:
A story about a young couple who just got their own place. A young and lustful girlfriend and a naive boyfriend. It's a story about money, sex, relationships, corruption and more! You will look through the eyes of both the female and the male in their relationship. You will make important choices that define their relationship. The power is in your hands as two alternative paths follow. Corruption for the girlfriend and Submission for the boyfriend. Play and make your choices.
Thread Updated: 2021-04-08
Release Date: 2021-04-05
Developer/Publisher: Void Star -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other: Games: Forgotten Paradise - Childhood Friends - Forsaken - Pandora's Box 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

ChangeLog:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: Gallery - Walkthrough - -
Cursor Fix
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
bustak Thanks for the share

View attachment 146308 View attachment 212635 View attachment 212636 View attachment 146316 View attachment 146319 View attachment 146315 View attachment 146322 View attachment 212642 View attachment 212641 View attachment 318595 View attachment 318596 View attachment 318597 View attachment 812948 View attachment 812949 View attachment 812950
Looks great

3.30 star(s) 105 Votes