Sourabh44

Jun 25, 2023
I think 1.00 game has been released today . It is showing on hopegamings Patreon page I am really excited can't wait to play.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, if you played the one here, there isn't any new content, it only adds "VN" mode and codex entries.
I think there are few people who aren't fans of the sandbox element in Full Experience or Just Story Modes and opted to wait solely for the VN mode.

Could be that he's one of those people who waited for that specific mode (though I could also be totally wrong about that :KEK: ).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think there are few people who aren't fans of the sandbox element in Full Experience or Just Story Modes and opted to wait solely for the VN mode.

Could be that he's one of those people who waited for that specific mode (though I could also be totally wrong about that :KEK: ).
I'm sure a lot don't know about there being no new content, probably only the ones who actively follow the game. Also, probably the main reason no one has bothered to post it :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Don Sucio

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
HopesGaming Thinking about what I said(adding venom to deadpool amongst movies I think Luna would love) earlier and it occurred to me that I bet Luna and my daughter would have similar taste in movies. My kids top 4 favorite films are The Boondock Saints, Venom, Deadpool and The Dark Knight. I'm betting Luna would love all of those.

Khayon

May 15, 2022
Is there any info about when the next update will be released? I know that Dev was preparing this game for Steam, but man, almost one year has passed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Brave1

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is tehre any info about when the next update will be released? I know that Dev was preparing this game for Steam, but man, almost one year has passed.
I may be mistaken. But I swore I read from someone Season 2 developed hasn't started at all really as steam the #1 on the list and after that was out was when development really starts on it.

Reactions: Khayon

Khayon

May 15, 2022
I may be mistaken. But I swore I read from someone Season 2 developed hasn't started at all really as steam the #1 on the list and after that was out was when development really starts on it.
That's a shame. But at least something is going on and the game is really good. Thanks for the answer.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes