JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, if you played the one here, there isn't any new content, it only adds "VN" mode and codex entries.
I think there are few people who aren't fans of the sandbox element in Full Experience or Just Story Modes and opted to wait solely for the VN mode.

Could be that he's one of those people who waited for that specific mode (though I could also be totally wrong about that :KEK: ).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think there are few people who aren't fans of the sandbox element in Full Experience or Just Story Modes and opted to wait solely for the VN mode.

Could be that he's one of those people who waited for that specific mode (though I could also be totally wrong about that :KEK: ).
I'm sure a lot don't know about there being no new content, probably only the ones who actively follow the game. Also, probably the main reason no one has bothered to post it :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Don Sucio

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
HopesGaming Thinking about what I said(adding venom to deadpool amongst movies I think Luna would love) earlier and it occurred to me that I bet Luna and my daughter would have similar taste in movies. My kids top 4 favorite films are The Boondock Saints, Venom, Deadpool and The Dark Knight. I'm betting Luna would love all of those.

Khayon

May 15, 2022
Is there any info about when the next update will be released? I know that Dev was preparing this game for Steam, but man, almost one year has passed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Brave1

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is tehre any info about when the next update will be released? I know that Dev was preparing this game for Steam, but man, almost one year has passed.
I may be mistaken. But I swore I read from someone Season 2 developed hasn't started at all really as steam the #1 on the list and after that was out was when development really starts on it.

Reactions: Khayon

Khayon

May 15, 2022
I may be mistaken. But I swore I read from someone Season 2 developed hasn't started at all really as steam the #1 on the list and after that was out was when development really starts on it.
That's a shame. But at least something is going on and the game is really good. Thanks for the answer.

Last edited:

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Someone spoil me really quickly. I just did the part where you and the two sisters are sent somewhere for a couple weeks and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Asking just so I can get an idea of how cliche the events of the game are going to be.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Someone spoil me really quickly. I just did the part where you and the two sisters are sent somewhere for a couple weeks and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Asking just so I can get an idea of how cliche the events of the game are going to be.
So far, it doesn't seem like it. Even if you totally cuck antonio him and the mc get along fine up to .8(been waiting until final season release to play the .9 content).

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
So far, it doesn't seem like it. Even if you totally cuck antonio him and the mc get along fine up to .8(been waiting until final season release to play the .9 content).
Does that mean that, even up to the end of current content, you have no idea who organized what happened? Other than what is literally told to you at the time about Trino, of course. Or are there at least some bad guys in the shadows who are exposed, but it's not for certain whether Antonio is behind them or not yet?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does that mean that, even up to the end of current content, you have no idea who organized what happened? Other than what is literally told to you at the time about Trino, of course. Or are there at least some bad guys in the shadows who are exposed, but it's not for certain whether Antonio is behind them or not yet?
JJJ84 may remember something here that I don't (well, surely he will), but I am pretty certain that we are no closer to finding out the major lore questions (who tried to kill us twice, maybe three times, and why; what is it about the contract, and so forth)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 498 Votes