JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
how do i get more hp potions
Find red flasks in gameplay. Near the end of the game, an NPC dressed in a witch outfit gives you one.

Well I'm a fan, I do think I played an old version of this game many years ago from that Dlsite. Is the game officially and unofficially completed?
Officially, yes but it's not much. Unofficially, there's a nice customizable difficulty mod called NorEroMod, and Krongorka is working on a combat mod that speeds up combat and makes crappy heavy weapons better by speeding them up.

Reactions: Milliepede

JakkuMeo

Oct 26, 2021
Hello, Please call me jack. I'm a random wondering dev who came across issues of this game so i took it upon myself to fix the more concerning bugs, so if anyone wants this more fixed version feel free to download it it only took around 3-4H to fix and test parts of the game that had the important issues.

-Fixed Bandit Boss area & Note
-Fixed Weapon Upgrade Thing that also didn't work
-(2nd Boss Note: First time i fought the 2nd boss i noticed it broke and the thing broke cause the boss didn't drop but if that does happen just reload you're save and i guess i'd reccommend slowly entering the boss area cause i notice a Skip so it's most likely tryna load it so just heads up i fixed it as much as possible.)
-Fixed Enemy Libary
-Mosiac & Uncensor Included + Translation

If you come across anymore bugs let me know and i'll see what can be done, i just wanted to make everyone's experience a little more fun also the saves are mostly clean you can whipe them if wanted.

-File is here> Mega
Why Hello! - it's jack again been quite a bit since i did anything for this little game The developer still has no update i see, i am currently working on bigger project's however if this game seems to drag too long without an update maybe i'll idk who knows add a few more dungeons some more story and unique complex animations along with some scary/Interesting NPC's/Monsters and some challenging secrets and advancements if highly requested, i just might.

davicunhapinto

Aug 15, 2023
Why Hello! - it's jack again been quite a bit since i did anything for this little game The developer still has no update i see, i am currently working on bigger project's however if this game seems to drag too long without an update maybe i'll idk who knows add a few more dungeons some more story and unique complex animations along with some scary/Interesting NPC's/Monsters and some challenging secrets and advancements if highly requested, i just might.
Can you help me? I downloaded a version with cheat + uncensor, and I want to remove the cheat. However, since it's a single file, I don't know how to remove the cheat from the file. Can you do it?
1707537946503.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Can you help me? I downloaded a version with cheat + uncensor, and I want to remove the cheat. However, since it's a single file, I don't know how to remove the cheat from the file. Can you do it?
View attachment 3341671
the "Uncensored by ..." folder must located at "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages".
if don't want cheats, just delete nor_helper.dll.(while game is not running)
but cheat won't work unless you press the cheat key.

if delete that file, cheate and uncensored function is removed. if want to uncensored, re-use plugin or find the another ways.

• Red Heart
Reactions: davicunhapinto

JakkuMeo

Oct 26, 2021
View attachment 3341671
Howdy Davi, if you're worried you might accidentally break the code of the game you could just download the file i modified that has no Cheat engine, i am currently working on adding a type of Shader or RTX to the game to give it a more eviromentally accurate feeling, some examples would be dark areas like caves would end up being more accuratable and intense - However it is currently underwork so feel free to enjoy any small changes i make.

• Red Heart
Reactions: davicunhapinto

JakkuMeo

Oct 26, 2021
Howdy Davi, if you're worried you might accidentally break the code of the game you could just download the file i modified that has no Cheat engine, i am currently working on adding a type of Shader or RTX to the game to give it a more eviromentally accurate feeling, some examples would be dark areas like caves would end up being more accuratable and intense - However it is currently underwork so feel free to enjoy any small changes i make.
- However i will Note, if you're device dosen't support RTX i can't promise you will get to experience those changes, i am also working on shaders for the game for those who can't support an expensive upgrade so they have the same experience with smooth framerate for LowEnd Devices.

lastthai

Aug 13, 2023
Hello I DL the game with two save file
and even download save file from people who unlock gallery but none is unlock for me
How can I unlock full gallery . Version 1.07

Last edited:

Yomiie

May 8, 2020
This game is fully completed problem is bugged remainings & missing characters been looking through gamepedia I think :unsure: or his tweets & Ci-en also

madingo john

Feb 15, 2021
helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1
(Uncensor + Cheats)
(Game Version Independent)

Download(131MB)​

Supported game version 1.x+.
Supports v1.05 and next game updated. (not works on v0.54)

This is BepInEx plugin(v5.x).
Recommend use
May be you have installed BepInEx. ('cause for MTL)
If you installed ReiPatcher, you can't use this. BepInEx is not works with ReiPatcher. Check this post, about how to remove the ReiPatcher.

Features
  • Uncensor
  • The Bunnysuit mod by omp123
    • Download this and put it to "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\" folder. (make a subfolder and put it. it's ok too)
  • Cheats (follows noxtek's)
    • F2 : infinite HP/MP/SP
    • F3 : +50k exp (souls ?)
Install
  • If you have a BepInEx already, no need install BepInEx again. just extract plugin pack to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Or install BepInEx. (to game folder. check that is there any multi-bytes characters are not exists in the game path)
  • Run game once. (for BepInEx's run test) If BepInEx is working right, "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created.
  • extract plugin pack to "BepInEx\plugins\".
  • Enjoy it !
Some parts are censored on some scenes. (Game Over CG 9, 14(ball), etc)
Some files are not used yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changes
  • 22-11-09 v1.0.0.1
    • Optimized Texture Replacer.
    • Added omp123's works.
  • 22-11-05 Initial Release
Cheats work but bunny suit mod not working please help

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Cheats work but bunny suit mod not working please help
It's been a while so I don't remember much. I understand that Bunnysuit is probably applied when you change your clothes into something other than your default outfit.

Delta001

Feb 23, 2020
In the final fight when I defeat the boss the game does not advance, it stays there as if the boss was still alive and does not advance to the next scene.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Is there any way to change her outfit in the gallery? I'd really like to get rid of her boots
No. Making changes to Spine art is so challenging most people don't attempt it, and most attempts don't do much besides attempt to replace small elements of an animated sex scene.

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes