BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I fixed it for you. I took out the time estimate. But, for me, it doesn't matter. Redo, start over, develop two titles at once. Wait forever only to find out old saves won't work... and before you say it... it's not the first time or the second for this dev's titles. I wish him the best but I am done and I think I am voicing the frustration of many. Heh. I've said what I wanted. There are plenty of other titles that make good progress to enjoy. I'll go away and shut up now. :)
I'm out of reactions, so I'll reply - I get you on all that. I am still curious enough to find out what happenes and plan on being around for a while, so if there's progression, I can keep my eyes open while doing other things in the mean time. WiaB's next release will probably show how Ocean does the commercial 18+ thing, that's kinda more my cup of tea at the moment even if I enjoy this.

I wish you only grea games that meet your expectations, because they are few and far between ...and worth finding :coffee::cool:

I can't help but wonder about the overwhelming love for "Katie". Was it cultivated during the early epochs of WiAB, or did I inadvertently overlook her prominence in SG? It appears her presence is rather scarce in SG, thus sparking my curiosity :unsure:
In Old pre-rework WiaB, Miru is ...hideous. As in, hideous enough that most AVN players wanted fewer sex scenes because of her. Most wer happy old Miru was the focus of most of the NTR, even the NTR haters thought it was okay, because she was that hideous.

...okay I'm exaggerating. But she was bad. Katie was unique, and was so antagonistic an suspicious, but so loveable. I wanted to win her trust. Leia was just goth mommy vibes (despite not being a mommy) with a great scene right at the end before the rework, but Katie was the person you spent most of your time trying to romance. At least, that's my reasons.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I can't help but wonder about the overwhelming love for "Katie". Was it cultivated during the early epochs of WiAB, or did I inadvertently overlook her prominence in SG? It appears her presence is rather scarce in SG, thus sparking my curiosity :unsure:
She is the same model as Bella. It always comes down to Bella :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Winterstale

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
To those people who play the current version are there more scenes of Sonya? For 5 years I'm still shipping Nika and Sonya the most and all I got are L :BootyTime:

Literally all my ships are L in s1. My top 1 and top 2 girls, Sonya and Nadia doesn't have a lot of scenes but my top 3 Sasha is having a lot of good moments tho <3. My top 4 & 5, Robin and Nancy are just side girls without happy ending :KEK:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
To those people who play the current version are there more scenes of Sonya? For 5 years I'm still shipping Nika and Sonya the most and all I got are L :BootyTime:

Literally all my ships are L in s1. My top 1 and top 2 girls, Sonya and Nadia doesn't have a lot of scenes but my top 3 Sasha is having a lot of good moments tho <3. My top 4 & 5, Robin and Nancy are just side girls without happy ending :KEK:
There's a tiny (really tiny) bit more Sonya in the reworks, so she doesn't seem as much on the side, but just quite and introverted. A lot is the way she looks at other characters, and susses them out. You'll have to wait for S2 for anything really significant.

• Angry
Reactions: drooopy and Kansier

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I ve read that steam version is censored and the patreon version is already out.. so are we waiting for patreon version? or whats going on? :D

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
There's a tiny (really tiny) bit more Sonya in the reworks, so she doesn't seem as much on the side, but just quite and introverted. A lot is the way she looks at other characters, and susses them out. You'll have to wait for S2 for anything really significant.
Thought so... Just got my hope up cuz Ocean is using Sonya as his pfp again in discord (?) Here's hoping I'm still playing when s2 comes out. I can't wait for Sonya, Nadia and Sasha's content... even tho it might take another 5 years :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
I'm out of reactions, so I'll reply - I get you on all that. I am still curious enough to find out what happenes and plan on being around for a while, so if there's progression, I can keep my eyes open while doing other things in the mean time. WiaB's next release will probably show how Ocean does the commercial 18+ thing, that's kinda more my cup of tea at the moment even if I enjoy this.

I wish you only grea games that meet your expectations, because they are few and far between ...and worth finding :coffee::cool:

In Old pre-rework WiaB, Miru is ...hideous. As in, hideous enough that most AVN players wanted fewer sex scenes because of her. Most wer happy old Miru was the focus of most of the NTR, even the NTR haters thought it was okay, because she was that hideous.

...okay I'm exaggerating. But she was bad. Katie was unique, and was so antagonistic an suspicious, but so loveable. I wanted to win her trust. Leia was just goth mommy vibes (despite not being a mommy) with a great scene right at the end before the rework, but Katie was the person you spent most of your time trying to romance. At least, that's my reasons.
Hm... even though I'm not exactly thrilled about playing the older version, maybe I should give it a shot...

She is the same model as Bella. It always comes down to Bella :KEK:
Wait, wait, wait... THE Bella from SG?? Seriously? :WutFace:... seems like it might be time for a fresh pair of glasses...

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Hm... even though I'm not exactly thrilled about playing the older version, maybe I should give it a shot...

Wait, wait, wait... THE Bella from SG?? Seriously? :WutFace:... seems like it might be time for a fresh pair of glasses...
At least you'll know why reworks can be necessary, even if they are also evil. Old Miru should never have existed.

In serious talk, it's worth getting an idea of so you know what direction it all started from. But i'd only bother when you're bored, as it's more a curiosity now. A couple more updates, and I think WiaB will be past what it needed to catch up on. It's already got different content from the original, it's not 1:1.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

To be fair... Katie's model was used to make Bella... but yossa is team bella and can't see the reality... (that was a joke, no offense)

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I ve read that steam version is censored and the patreon version is already out.. so are we waiting for patreon version? or whats going on? :D
It's got 2 scenes restored, and the steam version has already been patched (on steam to be the same). Someone clue-ier might be able to upload the 56MB update, but I doubt anyone will do the whole 9GB for just those two scenes to be honest.

The two scenes are the walk with Nami, and Nami at the lake being topless instead of in a bikini.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It's got 2 scenes restored, and the steam version has already been patched (on steam to be the same). Someone clue-ier might be able to upload the 56MB update, but I doubt anyone will do the whole 9GB for just those two scenes to be honest.

The two scenes are the walk with Nami, and Nami at the lake being topless instead of in a bikini.
Slapping Nami's ass scene - hell yeah, is a must!
Lakeside scene - not sure, she looks even sluttier in that skimpy bikini than topless.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes