Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I hope this was the last time this game sees a rework and only moves forward from now on irrespective of how it performs on Steam.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I hope this was the last time this game sees a rework and only moves forward from now on irrespective of how it performs on Steam.
I remember Ocean said in one dev vlog that from now on he will not care if it's gonna look like rune and will move only forward. Let's hope that's stay true

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Dude, are you for real? MORE WORK ?!?!?!?

Seriously, am I reading what I'm reading...? Y O U W A N T E D S O M E M O R E W O R K ???? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

More re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-work ?!?!?!?!?

Seriously, dude. :mad:
I mean, fixing the early chapters' dialogues should've been done ages ago and honestly, and he shouldn't have censored it or tweaked some of the shit that was completely fine, of course... but anyways, it's not "what I want", it's what the game needs... If you guys think he won't change anything else, I got news for you :ROFLMAO: (he's already backpedaled with the topless nami scenes anyways).

At this point I kinda don't care anymore, like I've already said, this is one of the games where it's just best to let go and move on... it's not unsalvageable, but seeing how Ocean doesn't seem to know what the fuck he's doing, I don't have a lot of faith.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
there was changes to the steam version for nami at the lake topless and her walk in 4.5 when you slapped her butt, just a heads up.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Dude, are you for real? MORE WORK ?!?!?!?

Seriously, am I reading what I'm reading...? Y O U W A N T E D S O M E M O R E W O R K ???? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

More re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-work ?!?!?!?!?

Seriously, dude. :mad:
maybe this will change your mind !
1715606263016.png Screenshot 2024-05-13 082240.png Screenshot 2024-05-13 082445.png
looks how much retouches this single characters has gone through from right to left : #1 episode 3 , #2 episode 4 , #3 episode 5

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Winterstale

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
i was surpised to see the update to steam, it seems to me i might be wrong but the steam version is now like the patreon version i believe but i could be wrong.
nah steam has some content censored whereas Patreon isn't
there was a comparison between the two a few pages back.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
i was surpised to see the update to steam, it seems to me i might be wrong but the steam version is now like the patreon version i believe but i could be wrong.
I believe this is correct - there is only one version now, so any bug fix is simpler, and imports to season 2 etc won't get corrupted (fingers crossed).

Seems like "rework" is becoming the ultimate trigger word around here :KEK:

View attachment 3630345
Wait, you were only today years old when you learnt this, but you've been on the board since 2018???

I am amaze :LOL:

Nope, Steam was updated, and a devlog released explaining that all are now the same.

• Haha
Reactions: Winterstale

Drinex

Aug 30, 2023
Well, just finished the politically correct (steam) version, the game got censored to the ground and not just some renders but also writing in some cases.

For the plus i would say new scenes are not bad (more Bella, carring both games). Dynamic changed a bit and dont think i like it, it feels faster than it was even before but its whatever at this point.

We could have ch 6 or even 7 of the story at this point if not for the reworks.

If trend continues and we will get more reworks & 14+ age season 2 for steam boys, then i dont see the future for this VN and i loved the older versions. We will see what season 2 brings.

And for last, the screen after the credits cracked me up hard ''3 more games planned after WiAB and SG'' 5 years and we have barely 15% of SG story (alone) completed.

Dont get me wrong, Ocean has big talent when it comes to renders but he needs a reality check (if he wants to complete the story as a lone wolf) maybe he intends to be alive for 200 years then plan might work if the burn out doesnt hit hard.

Have a nice day everyone.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
well the update today with steam version added the nami topless at teh lake and the mc slapping her naked ass when you walk with her at vics i thought that was only for patreon version.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I mean, sure, I wasn't talking from a new player's perspective, and you're right, they won't know what they're missing (at least until they delve deeper) and at worst they'll feel that there's no pay-off to certain scenes. I also agree that some of the changes do make the game flow a bit better.

That said, I'm not sure how new players are gonna feel about the game... I reckon most are gonna be expecting the usual AVN content, i.e. a lot of lewd stuff, so they're not gonna be satisfied. And then the other group that might be interested in the story? Maaan, with that begining and how bad the translations are, I'm not sure they'll be satisfied either, so it's possible a lot of people will just bail & even refund.

I'll say it again, he went with a half-measure solution and that's a mistake, but more importantly, I feel the game needed some more work before launching it on Steam, particularly the dialogues... but it's too late, I guess... we'll see how it does, at least that much should be interesting.
I admit, I am only halfway through a fresh playthrough, but I strongly agree the release needed more work. By more work, I don't mean more time.

And I am not talking about lewd content removed etc etc, rather things that should've been picked up through proof reading and Beta testing before submission to Steam.

1. The game desperately needs a proof reader who is competent in the English language (preferably as a first language). This has been obvious for a few of years. Yes, there are many spelling and grammar mistakes, but a potentially bigger issue (one that affects ALL English-language AVNs) is knowing how to translate everyday SPOKEN English into WRITTEN English. When that's done well in SG, it shines, When it's done badly, it stinks.

2. There are bugs/faults missed in Beta testing, some of which happen and are blindingly obvious. For example, there is a scene with Mila (pajama party invite) in Ch 3 that is repeated practically word-for-word in Ch 3.5 in the same playthrough. That's likely a coding issue. I can't fathom how it could be missed on a simple playthrough during Beta testing.

These are mostly all things that can be easily fixed, with the right focus and effort. Having said that... to see reported spelling mistakes still in the game more than year after they were reported is quite disheartening.

Yes, I love this game (and I don't really care about the removed lewds) but I am frustrated such a rough-cut version made it onto Steam.

PS - Here are the near-identical scenes encountered on the same playthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

brian987

May 13, 2024
Well, just finished the politically correct (steam) version, the game got censored to the ground and not just some renders but also writing in some cases.

For the plus i would say new scenes are not bad (more Bella, carring both games). Dynamic changed a bit and dont think i like it, it feels faster than it was even before but its whatever at this point.

We could have ch 6 or even 7 of the story at this point if not for the reworks.

If trend continues and we will get more reworks & 14+ age season 2 for steam boys, then i dont see the future for this VN and i loved the older versions. We will see what season 2 brings.

And for last, the screen after the credits cracked me up hard ''3 more games planned after WiAB and SG'' 5 years and we have barely 15% of SG story (alone) completed.

Dont get me wrong, Ocean has big talent when it comes to renders but he needs a reality check (if he wants to complete the story as a lone wolf) maybe he intends to be alive for 200 years then plan might work if the burn out doesnt hit hard.

Have a nice day everyone.
A new update came out on Steam today with uncensored scenes. Now it's the same as Patreon, we're hoping to get it out here now.

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
I believe this is correct - there is only one version now, so any bug fix is simpler, and imports to season 2 etc won't get corrupted (fingers crossed).

Wait, you were only today years old when you learnt this, but you've been on the board since 2018???

I am amaze :LOL:

Nope, Steam was updated, and a devlog released explaining that all are now the same.
Well, gotta admit, I'm guilty as charged. But hey, in my defense, I only signed up here ages ago to snag a mod or cheat for some game and then promptly forgot about this gem of a place :whistle: :coffee:
It took the allure of the AVNs this year to jog my memory about my account... :HideThePain:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
A new update came out on Steam today with uncensored scenes. Now it's the same as Patreon, we're hoping to get it out here now.
I wouldn't get your hopes up too much - it's simply the Nami ass slapping scene if you take her on a walk after the pizza night, and Nami topless at the lake. It's pretty minimal content.

Well, gotta admit, I'm guilty as charged. But hey, in my defense, I only signed up here ages ago to snag a mod or cheat for some game and then promptly forgot about this gem of a place :whistle: :coffee:
It took the allure of the AVNs this year to jog my memory about my account... :HideThePain:
No problem, it's just THE trigger word, almost as much as ehN-Tea-aRgh :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 490 Votes