bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Don't think a blackmailing father would be enough to keep a mother from her child, the reason for leaving the MC behind, had to come from within her.

And I think if the MC ran away crying after he found out, it would be justified. I mean that's as hardcore as it gets, your own mom didn't want you and instead made a deal with your dad that he should tell you that she died. I would even let that one pass if the MC never forgave her and instead decides to never have contact with her.

And sorry, I only just saw your edit to one of your earlier posts regarding the hotel. Lynettes father made the entire family move into the hotel and Lynette isn't happy about it.
If her father had enough power, he could threaten Lynette, put Neal in prison, and Lynette could simply use a medical certificate to disown the child and put him in an orphanage. I’m pretty sure he could find leverage. I’m gonna say that when she ran away from home to Neal, he thought, "Well, it’s a crush, she’ll get bored and she’ll come back." Yeah. But when she told what seemed to her to be joyful news to her father about his grandson, he realized that everything was serious and showed his cruel side.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
If you're referring to Quinn being in the banner, she has always been in it since basically the very first official BADIK banner/poster
Here's the post with all the previous banners and status update banners:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6243375
yeah it was more or less only in this thread that quinn wasnt in the banner most of the time, the banner here was without quinn until the end of season 2 if i remember correctly, dont know why though.

And of course... many people treat this thread like its something official... and dont understand that this is mostly a pirate site and DPC isnt even around here. Maybe only to see which user he can ban from discord and patreon :D f95 users are a huge red-flag for him :D

So either way... Quinn was nearly always in the main banners as mentioned before, for some reason it was not the case in this thread though.

For being a main-LI... i wouldnt interpret anything into her appearence in the banner and make a assumption that that means she has to be a main-LI too.

So far she doesnt even have a own route. Its only the "others" path and there you can pretty much do as you please... well, to have the most scenes with quinn you have to do most things with her of course. And its clear that she kinda likes the mc (especially in episode 8) but Love? With Quinn? I dont see that coming.

And just for a reminder... EVERY Maingirl so far can be dated as a "chick" MC (well to see everything with sage you have to make some dik choices... but doesnt change the fact that you can be full on chick and still be with her in the end)... And if iam not totally wrong, you can pretty much be with any sidegirl too (at least once) as a chick. But Quinn is pretty much the only exception, you HAVE TO BE a "dik" to get somewhat close to her, and as chick the only intercourse with her possibly is in the cumpetition, after that... no chance anymore... So to me, it doesnt feel like she is a "Love"-Interest so far. And i cant picture a "love" relationship with her and a DIK MC... it just doesnt fit her persona. So if a real "love" route can work with her... she has to change in some big ways to go down a "love" route. And really... i dont see that for quinn.

One of the "maingirls"? Yep for sure she is a maingirl in the cast... along with the other 5 in the banner. But that doesnt make her a Main-Love-Interest. This is different.

• Angry
Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I'm sure it's as you say and it will take a very long time for they break-up to finally happen. DPC will keep escalating the tensions between them, adding more and more drama each update. Before solo Josy path finally happens, all of us will be probably tired of this shit. As DPC strongly dislikes branching, he will try to keep Josy-Maya path unified as long as it's possible. The player's attitute toward both of them will probably have no real impact until the very last moment when it will decide the fate of M&J relationship and the course that path takes. Which will probably happen by the end of season 3.
I don't think so, because the more time and episodes pass, the more complicated it is to have an MC who remains available (and a player sufficiently motivated to wait for his waifu).

If we are on the others path, we have relationships that begin to pass the threshold of simple sex (Rio, Lily, Envy). An MC who would wait for the Maya/Josy couple to die to get back the one he likes (and to whom he has made it clear for some time that he is interested), after a while he will lose patience or find a girl available. So I think that if the Maya/Josy couple has to break up, it will be during this episode or the next.

And as for going through the trouple to pick up Maya or Josy alone, I don't think it will be possible. If the player/MC deliberately derails the trouple, he will find himself alone, and they will stay together.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023

A short but good update for today.

The animation queue is down to 6 animations. After they're completed, I need to post-process them and test the lewd scenes to ensure that they work. After that, beta testing can start, and it will start sometime next week.

The final preview for episode 10 drops on Wednesday, and next Friday will be the final status update before the release date announcement.

This development cycle is about to reach its end.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake

Reactions: crotch69

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This reminds me
and That's Remind me that your nonsense started to affect other peoples Brain Cell. :ROFLMAO: . Yesterday Darkwen was wrong 2 times in a row, and instead of, admitting and say, " yeah my bad ". He try to weasel his way out of it, in some dalix way.:ROFLMAO:.
I knew that this would happen eventually, but it's still surprise me:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bleiu

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think so, because the more time and episodes pass, the more complicated it is to have an MC who remains available (and a player sufficiently motivated to wait for his waifu).

If we are on the others path, we have relationships that begin to pass the threshold of simple sex (Rio, Lily, Envy). An MC who would wait for the Maya/Josy couple to die to get back the one he likes (and to whom he has made it clear for some time that he is interested), after a while he will lose patience or find a girl available. So I think that if the Maya/Josy couple has to break up, it will be during this episode or the next.

And as for going through the trouple to pick up Maya or Josy alone, I don't think it will be possible. If the player/MC deliberately derails the trouple, he will find himself alone, and they will stay together.
And what players would be available right now? Technically none, I don't think that there are in Others are going through withdrawal. The ones in the trouple we don't even know if they will be involved. From that point of view it is already too late now

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Dalli_X mod on.:KEK:
I was just showering, and I had an epiphany.:KEK:
It’s my super theory.:cool: I still want to believe that Lynette is alive, but in this theory, it’s almost irrelevant, so I won’t mention her.:cool:
And it pains me very much to do so, but I will have to give up MS Royce. On the other hand, O Burgmeister, O Burgmeister...:cool:
So. Let’s go.:cool: MC goes to college. Then he goes to the DIK fraternity. He starts to perform well, whether or not Rusty is fleeting, shares it with his father. Rusty’s father realizes that MC is the son of Lynette and goes on, already to his father. And Rusty’s grandfather MC tells Rusty to look at MC. When the MC performs well and survives a hell of a week, Rusty reports this to Father, that grandfather and grandfather decides to check the managerial qualities of the MC and destroys the DIK mansion.:WeSmart: That’s why Rusty’s dad’s not helping him with the money this time.:WeSmart: And when the MC shows that he’s a pretty good manager and can get out of this situation, the grandpa initiates the beginning of his acceptance into the family. At this point, he gives the green light to send the MC diaries to Lynette. Just after the MC almost restored the DIK mansion.:WeSmart:
You should notice how Rusty from the beginning, shows favor to MS. All these conversations are heart-to-heart. Trust the code from the safe. He trusts him as his family. Because they’re really family.:WeSmart:
BOOM. :cool:
Of course, for 12,500 pages, this theory could jump through, but I can’t read 12,500 pages after every epiphany.:HideThePain:
I liked it.:cool:
Lynette is ALIVE!!!! :HideThePain:

Oh I recently learned that the second season of Arcane,
comes out in November 2024.:love::cool::KEK: I’m glad that at last - then there was certainty.:HideThePain: All that is left is that year.:HideThePain: As you may have noticed from my avatar, I am a fan of the league of legends.:love: I added this to the comment with my theory so that it would not be deleted. Because the theory is obvious completeness on the topic.:WeSmart:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
These theories don't fail just because Neil didn't tell the MC what his mother's last name was/is. Why?

There could be good reasons for Neil intentionally not telling his son what his mother's last name is. We know so that the grandparents don't want anything to do with the MC. What if that's why Neil didn't reveal his son's last name to save him disappointment. There are other possibilities as to why.

Furthermore, there is a hint that the MC could be related to the castle master and the MC even knows this. In EP4, the MC has a lot of questions for Rusty when he learns that Rusty's full name is Russel Burgmeister. Why? This question is valid because in EP5 he learns that Jill is a Royce and the MC doesn't actually care.

To be honest, I'm thinking on my playthrough so the MC could be a BR. Yes, I know incest, but my MC doesn't have anything with Jill. They're just friends. But that would explain why Jill and Rusty aren't allowed to be together, because if the MC is a BR, that would mean incest for Jill and Rusty because the MC would represent a family connection between Burgmeister and Royce. One thing I find very strange is that all DIKs showed up on Jill and Rusty's date. This could bear Isabella's signature.
While the "his dad just didn't tell him" argument has always been there, wether people claim it for story telling purposes or some internal reasons of Neil, no father would deny his sone half of his lineage to save him from disappointment or almost anything else for that matter.

Like yea, I could see a point being made, that if Lynette's father was the head of a columbian cartel and Neil would try to keep his son safe, but that's the level of concern it would take to just string your son along for 19 years and not let him know about his own lineage.

And a last name by itself is not as potent as a diary for instance in terms of handing over resources to discover the truth.

Like I said before, there are a shitload of stupid storylines in the game, but this one is just 50 steps too far into the abyss. If it turns out that the MC is really related in any way to a Burgmeister or Royce I would be more shocked than if Arieth won a nobel prize in advanced theoretical physics. It would be the cheapest, downright embarassing, way to build a connection between characters, by just refusing to reveal it a few dozen times, just to have one huge reveal.

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
I'm really happy that EP10 is getting closer after almost a year of waiting. And I cannot wait to see how many people are gonna rush through it in less than few hours after it drops, feeling empty inside because now they have to wait additional 1,5 year :ROFLMAO:
Pretty much me, but I always come back a few times within a year to replay some scenes, hehe.

Reactions: SirDawcio

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
:coffee: Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.
WeSeeingTheLight! :HideThePain:

• With the 6 Animations left, should be complete next week with previous average saw at 6.+/Week
  • The next week locked for animation, then 2 weeks of intensive testing, it's December for sure.
  • EP10 might still orbiting for a painful 365 days of Development Time threshold.
  • If no more expected, there will be 30 Preview and 8 Rooster. Versus 22/6 for EP9.
  • ElectronicRoberts did an interesting mapping of all the various teasers giving an idea of EP10 content.
  • Release could be 7th December (356 days / 11 months, 21 days / 51 weeks projection). 92% complete.
EP​
Renders​
Animations​
(min)​
Music*
Δ
Size_GB
Release​
Development Time​
Ratio*
R/W
sA/W
EP1​
1301 (+00%)
51 (+000)
3:29
—​
1.1 (new)
07 Feb, 19​
— days​
—​
—​
—​
EP2​
1709 (+31%)
77 (+026)
3:36
—​
2.3 (+1.2)
04 May, 19​
087_ (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
138​
EP3​
2289 (+34%)
99 (+022)
4:42​
—​
10​
4.1 (+1.8)
16 Aug, 19​
105_ (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP4​
2532 (+11%)
134 (+035)
7:57​
—​
15​
6.1 (+2.0)
10 Jan, 20​
148_ (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
22.6​
EP5​
2456 (-03%)
157 (+023)
8:35​
17 (3.4K$)
11​
8.0 (+1.9)
29 May, 20​
141_ (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
25.6​
EP6​
3336 (+35%)
162 (+005)
8:33​
24 (4.8K$)
11.1 (+3.1)
13 Nov, 20​
169_ (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
138​
21.2​
EP7​
3723 (+12%)
250 (+055)
18:14​
18 (3.6K$)
15​
14.5 (+3.4)
23 Apr, 21​
162_ (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
EP8​
4158 (+12%)
358 (+108)
26:21
34 (6.8K$)
16​
19.5 (+5.0)
19 Nov, 21​
211_ (6 months, 28 days |≈30 weeks)
138​
EPI
0794 (+00%)
36 (+000)
4:36
19 (3.8K$)
2.6 (new)
4 Mar, 22​
105_ (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP9​
5037 (+35%)
303 (-055)
26:08
21 (4.2K$)
7.3 (+4.7)
16 Dec, 22​
287_ (9 months, 12 days |≈41 weeks)
38.2​
EP10
5725 (+14%)
331 [337]
26 (5.2K$)
in dev
.329_ (10 months, 25 days |≈47 weeks)
Complete Table with the idea of Holy Bacchus† original post — Being a DIK in development since 4 years, 9 months, 25 days (57 months / 248 weeks / 1737 days / 41,688 hours)
* | Total: 31,641$ — Δ=Scenes — Ratio = (Renders/Weeks + secondsAnimations/Weeks) | Renders/Weeks | secondsAnimations/Weeks

(y)Thumbs Up to:
| Casiope's DIK Walkthrough | AchedCroissant's EP10 Preview Collection | Extra: EP10 Rooster Collection | Clone Series Renders
| shazba's Q/A Story Summary | F4iunyl3x's 60 FPS Animation Mod | ElectronicRoberts's Data Infographic Compilation, Words Cloud

| Holy Bacchus 's Story Timeline | DrPinkCake's Q&A Session | RPDL's

Last edited:

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
And its clear that she kinda likes the mc (especially in episode 8) but Love? With Quinn? I dont see that coming.
You serious? She's the one that's more in love with the MC, maybe at the same level as Josy, check the looks she gives MC everytime he does/says something nice to her, or when after EP 6 she get's jelous or hurt if you go your way with Sage.
Once MC says to her he fought Vinny she shows a worried look and tells him to stay away from that guy.

So if a real "love" route can work with her... she has to change in some big ways to go down a "love" route. And really... i dont see that for quinn.
This is only me but I think she's going to listen to Riona's sake and she's going to drop her criminal business at some point once "something" happens, maybe a hurt MC or something.
And there are many things that aren't answered yet, like, what happened with her father? What's going on with her book? What's her career? And so on. I know some people don't like to go around with these things but they are going to be pretty important in the future if you go Quinn's route, and little things like keeping it in your pants are going to mean something at some point.

So, never say never if you pay close attention at the details.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes