4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
If it's bad to deal with Jaye from the 1st chapter to the middle, so they say .. can much change in the general lines of the game? when i play with the instructed ms jaye and mellisa with her friend and allo isho 3 girls just don't touch the lines of mellisa and jaye.. how many routes in this game then? and how to play so that he knows how to open all of them ?!
confused.gif

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
View attachment 2648180
No judgement .. acceptance is here ....
This is the plot ... the whole reason of tension and contension for the whole plot and everyone in that plot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2648178
There is no question ... Jaye and Alex are joined at the hip.
In some way, Mal and Peanut are and also Jaye and Tara:
- they are all trying to emulate the magical pehnom of Jaye and Alex ... play the game the way it is supposed to, would ya!
Extras: - Walkthrough - Multi Mod - Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Absolutely agree with you and others here. The Devs have said the game is about Jaye, so no one should be shocked other routes are not that fleshed out or are a bit awkward. This game started as a proof of concept they said, the premise was Jaye and Alex, that was always the main heartbeat of the game. I've said it before, their relationship as kids was just adorable, and how quickly they took a liking to each other, indeed, Jaye even says she loves Alex while he sleeps when they were only 8. It is just so wholesome the relationship they have. They clearly belong together and it was only unfortunate miscommunication that they drifted apart as kids, however, I think it makes the story more interesting their relationship had its ups and downs rather than everything being perfect along the way.

I think the other poster that was criticizing Jaye is seriously mischaracterizing her. I don't think she's a real bitch. In fact, she doesn't act that way to people around her, she acted that way towards one particular person for a very particular reason(to cover her true love that would be too taboo for some).

I got the feeling by the time of reuniting with her in Chapter 1 that she deeply regretted how she behaved, and I don't think someone who sounds like they haven't played her path would know the extent of her character development. This is just my opionion though. I don't think she's a bitch, not the path I followed at least, I have not played where you reject her though or try to be a dick to her. She never assaulted me again on her path, and even when she's angry and hurt when you reunite with her in Chapter 1 she suppresses it because she's trying her best to talk it out with the MC, who blows her off, even then she texts him apologizes and is pleading with him to be in her life and be there for each other because all she wants is to reconnect with someone she's always adored and whose lives are intertwined whether they like it or not.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
What is this story about? What kind of Story is it?
About a Patchwork-Family, love and loss, life and death, corpo lawsuits, estate administration, cloning, assassination, teamwork, humor.

The story is engaging and fun, you'll like it, i'm pretty certain.

Seriously? You never played it?! ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
About a Patchwork-Family, love and loss, life and death, corpo lawsuits, estate administration, cloning, assassination, teamwork, humor.

The story is engaging and fun, you'll like it, i'm pretty certain.

Seriously? You never played it?! ;)
Yes I played it and I'am following the thread, only with all this Discusions, I lost track about what the whole point of this sterile discussion was, the whole story construct is fascinating, the main characters, (Jaye and Alex) are supereb writen, atarctive side cast, (Mallory) and a lot of differnt hot and good designed Girls.
the Dev team I'm shure have it all fleshed out and ready to put toghether Looking forward to the next Update

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
One of the biggest challenges to creating a Great AVN versus something that is good - very good, is the quality of the story and the emotional connections we make to some of the different characters in that story - my opinion of course.

Chasing Sunsets spends most of its development time focused on the two LIs, Jaye and Mallory. If someone is truly against incest or even the quasi appearance of incest, then Mallory is a good go to LI. If there is no objection to step siblings romancing each other (or the possibility that Jaye and Alex are even closer, in terms of a biological relationship) - then Jaye is a good LI.

They become great LIs to me because of how I empathize with their journeys and the challenges each of the three main characters has had to overcome.

I think the way the MC and Mallory could fall in love is very well done, and if your version of Alex, the MC, makes the choices that Jaye is, regardless of his continued fascination with red-haired, green-eyed women, no longer someone he wants to pursue, then the story supports it.

It does not mean that Jaye has forgotten her dreams and hopes for the MC - just that she has not given up hope yet and the next several chapters will show how her hopes and dreams for the MC do change when she realizes that he may love her as a Brother, but he is not interested in her romantically. (I see this coming but the specifics are TBA - I trust the devs to tell this as well as they have told the story up until this point).

For me - though, focusing on my Jaye first relationship, I have finally turned the corner with Jaye. We are on the same page and communicating about it. It is So rewarding to have overcome the challenges and miscommunications of the past to reach this point.

I had immense satisfaction rescuing Jaye when she fell overboard.
I laughed out loud when Tara gave me the cheat codes for date night with Jaye.
I was happy killing the assassin who murdered my parents and would have murdered Mallory and Jaye if I did not succeed - I was Not going to allow this weasel to get a second shot at me, Mallory or Jaye by showing mercy and giving his lawyers a chance to free him.

The flashback to David and that reminder of the lessons Alex had learned when he traveled with David - perfect.

There are very few authors/TV producers/Movie directors who give me that same sense of feeling the emotions of the moment and fewer still who give me the sense that My Alex made the difference I would want to make in his place.

For me, great entertainment is not just about seeing or hearing something - it is about Feeling something as well.

In this, Chasing Sunsets has done very well by me!

Dec 29, 2018
This is correct, because everyone has said a thousand times that this story is the story of Jaye and MC. NOT Mallory and MC!!!
This is incorrect because one of the developers once made a post on here refuting the notion that Jaye was a writer's pet by insisting that "We love all our kids the same. Anything else might get us throatpunched." They also assured us that "Mallory is tied as closely (if not more so) to the main plot as Jaye, and hasn't even begun to stretch her legs yet."

Mallory was supposed to be a main love interest equal to Jaye. That's why she gets an end of summary screen just like Jaye. The only problem is that the writers have failed to treat her as an equal. They gave her a lot of screentime and a key role in the plot, but they stubbornly refuse to let us have the MC treat Jaye as a friend, as a sister, or as a partner. Even though we've had several points to choose to view her as such. Those choices of ours are ignored, and that's a big problem.

Choices are what makes these games, and not just static stories. Those choices should matter.

Reactions: ename144

Penny615

Dec 4, 2020
View attachment 832584

Overview:
Chasing Sunsets follows the story of step-siblings reconnecting and dealing with the fallout of their parents' unexpected deaths. As the story progresses, they will cooperate (or compete) with each other to discover the secrets of their parents' success in business and in love. The player's choices will determine both how the game ends, and whom he finishes it with. Explore majestic Tonalu Island and the motivations of the tempting ladies encountered along the way...But don't lose sight of what you're there for!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-10
Release Date: 2023-05-09
Developer: Stone Fox Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.8): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
v0.8 to v0.8a patch only: PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Other:
TORRENT

Extras: Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Italian Translation* - Russian Translation* - Walkthrough - Gallery Mod* - Keymap Mod - Multi Mod* - Walkthrough & Cheats Mod - German Translation

platypushperry thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 831730 View attachment 832587 View attachment 831724 View attachment 832586 View attachment 831728 View attachment 831726 View attachment 831729 View attachment 832585 View attachment 831737 View attachment 831725 View attachment 831727
Android?

Oct 10, 2022
An android is a humanoid robot or other artificial being often made from a flesh-like material. Historically, androids were completely within the domain of science fiction and frequently seen in film and television, but advances in robot technology now allow the design of functional and realistic humanoid robots.
Are you sure about that?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes