• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
All animations from My New Life by category online so you dont have to download anything to see them v0.96
-pre REVAMP included (updated 11/05/24)
Note: the list have all the content until 0.86, all the updates after that version are separated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ONLY NEW UPDATE ANIMATIONS v0.87 HERE
ONLY NEW UPDATE v0.88 HERE
ONLY NEW UPDATE V0.89 HERE
ONLY NEW UPDATE V0.90 HERE
ONLY NEW UPDATE V0.91 HERE
Thanks to QnotU for the rip in the v0.91
ONLY NEW UPDATE V0.93: Provisional link
ONLY NEW UPDATE V0.96 HERE

* FAMILY
FFEventoCASAAmy148.png FAM (1).png FAM.png

AMY PART 1 --- PART 2
AmyRest.png

LAURA PART 1 --- PART 2
Laura309.png

MARIA PART 1 --- PART 2 --- PART 3
3MainQuest662.png

SARAH PART 1
5SchoolQuest486.png

CLARISSE & HELEN PART 1
K2Maria122.png AA-CLPI-Normal.png

AUNT JOANNA & THE OTHER AUNT PART 1
Maria003.png 3MQ346.png

LUCY PART 1
5SchoolQuest614.png

DANCES PART 1
14LucyDATE012.png 10MariaDate069.png 11AmyDATE009.png AA-LAURA-SC032.png

*FRIENDS
ALEX, AMALIA, IRENE, ISABELLA, JET, SASHA, MARGE, CARLOTA PART 1 --- PART 2
0Intro113.png 0Intro050.png 0Intro103c.png

*FRIENDS MOMS
ALISON, VANESSA, MONICA, ANABEL, SHIRLEY, MARTA PART 1
Alison001.png Morgan255.png Phil009.png DDaisy139.png Charles009.png

*FRIENDS SISTERS
NOA, CHARLES SISTER (Liz) PART 1
3MainQuest010.png Charles065.png

*FUTANARI/GAY
CHLOE, JASON, ANDREA, OTHERS PART 1
Chloe064.png Chloe103.png Marckus452.png 5SchoolQuest296.png

*JOBS
BABYSITTER, GARAGE, GIGOLO, HOSPITAL PART 1 --- PART 2 --- PART 3
K2Maria071.png Garaje17.png 01Hospital081.png

*MAFIA
CHINESE, RUSIAN, WARREN, NESTOR PART 1
1454823_3MQ175.png 1454822_3MainQuest901.png 1454824_3MQ587.png 1454825_E0HORNT004.png

* NTR/cheating/sharing/fail PART 1
1454846_3MQ443.png

*PUSSYFIGHT PART 1
1455854_0PSChangRONDA5.jpg

*RANDOM PART 1

*SCHOOLGIRLS
BETH, BRENDA, CAROL, DAISY, RACHEL, NADINE, PAM, SANDRA, TYNA PART 1 --- PART 2 --- PART 3 --- PART 4
5SchoolQuest274.png 5SchoolQuest277.png 5SchoolQuest279.png 5SchoolQuest276.png 5SchoolQuest282.png 5SchoolQuest280.png 5SchoolQuest281.png 5SchoolQuest278.png 5SchoolQuest284.png

*TEACHERS
Ms JORDAN, TAYLOR, TURNER, LIZ PART 1
0Intro122.png 0Intro115.png 0Intro117.png 0Intro118.png 0Intro119.png 0Intro121.png

*THREESOMES
A LOT OF GREAT SCENES MY FRIENDS PART 1 --- PART 2
1459415_1331638_TrioSandraCarol001.jpg 1459420_Beth223.png 1459433_Laura522.png Nadine82.png

*COMICON EVENT PART 1
AA-FA014.png

Pre-Revamp scenes I forgot to upload PART 1 PART 2
h1.gif

EXTRAS PART1
095.png 294.png 193.png 154.png

For a better experience, you can use these videos (sound only), play it and leave it in the background while you watch the gifs, that way you will enjoy it more.

*Also, you can download the full gallery here v0.89:

-Torrent option - If you can continue seeding it would be appreciated :

The post will be updated as more scenes are released.
If you are more interested in the CG, you can find it here.
Feel free to pm/@ me if theres a broken links or a missing animation.

*Random non-animated (yet) scenes from when I was bored HERE. If the people want them (kinda hard to "make" the scenes because many files are lost) I will post them too, you guys just have to ask.

Last edited:

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
need help with i am playing wuith the walkthrough i completed the school quest part 2 till lucy soccer match and im am currently doing laura quest and i am stuck after she grabs sarah asses and the blowjob scene after that she says go to nesroth for money but when i go to club to club it says i cant enter an dmy book of faces is telling me to do lucy quest but that is saying no more content what should i do can anyon help me
Aren't you just supposed to go to the Comic Store at night to proceed in Lauras storyline? That is what the BoF is telling you to do.

May 26, 2020
I'm stuck on the mission where you have to break into the school with Sarah. I go past the guards to the window but as soon as I jump in it teleports me outside on the step. I cant move anywhere because of the guards outside and I can't go back inside the school.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Finally had the time to play this game, have to say:
Revamp is still a buggy mess, the dialogue is even more nonsensical, the story is worse, the characters are worse, the MC is even more of a retard who gets bullied by literally everyone and you still can't fuck the biological sister (even though you could in the original) and mom. It's a mess and the dev takes it a step further by often trying and sometimes succeeding to remove any negative reviews here.

Last edited:

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
I have a bug. I have done all of Daisy and Shirley's quests. When I go to their house it states that I need to go on Saturday morning. When I go on Saturday morning I can't interact with them. Also the school quest says to meet Daisy at recess, However Daisy is not available. Anyone?! Please and thank you

Krylight

Mar 15, 2020
Uh
Nothing you can do but wait for the new person who released the android port to update. Realistically you cant expect the person to update each time a problem happens, so give them some time. So basically your stuck and cant fix yourself. Thats why I recommended Joiplay and stopped making the android port. With Joiplay you can fix all these problems yourself. Joiplay superior benefits are: copy any fixes, mods, incest patch, backup saves, transfer saves to pc and use. You can do anything pc version can do on phone, using Joiplay.
Uhm sir can u help i got some problem while using joiplay

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Uh

Uhm sir can u help i got some problem while using joiplay
Try using the compress version. As the FULL version at OP is corrupted and on android, uses more resources (higher cpu) to render. Your issue can be many things, but from the screenshot, it seems to be save issue or plugin/resolution problem.

Krylight try any of the following, especially the first:
1. Try using the compress version
2. start a new game and see if it load
3. Go into Joiplay settings and set resolution to something lower.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2018
I just choose my gang (Dragunov), went back home, slept then I returned to Dragunov pub. I had the scene with Nina, then I ride Olenka to home, where her grandma told her to find a new home and we were teleported in the new house. Now I'can't leave the new house, the book of faces tell me to go to Dragunov pub. If I teleport outside of the house and go to Dragunov pub nothing happens in any time of the day. Any advice? Maybe the house was to be already unlocked? I'm also completely missing Lucy quest. Is correct at this point of the game or I missed something? Thanks in advance.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I just choose my gang (Dragunov), went back home, slept then I returned to Dragunov pub. I had the scene with Nina, then I ride Olenka to home, where her grandma told her to find a new home and we were teleported in the new house. Now I'can't leave the new house, the book of faces tell me to go to Dragunov pub. If I teleport outside of the house and go to Dragunov pub nothing happens in any time of the day. Any advice? Maybe the house was to be already unlocked? I'm also completely missing Lucy quest. Is correct at this point of the game or I missed something? Thanks in advance.
Try bug fix #7. But I hope you have a save before you returned to the pub.

Reactions: Conniver's Kunai

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
What do i have to do at the school quest? After i meet Warren and the pricipel the car/book ... isnt availabel anymore and i dont know what i have to do now.
Go to the rooftop to meet Racheal, you can still access BoF through you phone in the items.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes