• Yes, 90% quality, ok compression

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement:
A poll has been started to determine if GoFile should be kept as a file host. GoFile's low file expiring time is starting to show and getting rid of it will speed up porting time, but its up to you guys if the trade off is worth it.

Reactions: Feng Lengshun

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement:
Gofile will be kept as a host for now. If there are too many complaints in the future I will remove it.

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
You can still go further beyond. You haven't conquered the beasts of BSDs, React OS, Redox, and - the true final frontier - Temple OS yet.

Good job though, even if it's as a joke. A shame that I don't really care about the game due to the too big tits of the FeMC. The content appeals to me, but those too big tits? Ehh. Maybe if I run out of other things to play.

Reactions: m4kro

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement:
Future ports will use nwjs v0.78.1 to hopefully prevent possible texture issues. If there are any issues message me.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement
Future ports will have the preinstalled. Instructions on how to use it are .
Also future port posts will look different. I decided to revamp the look so it's more organized.

Last edited:

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement
A poll is up for switching to the SDK version of nwjs. This comes with nice to haves like F12 (inspect element) and other devtools at the cost of slightly bigger downloads (like 10 MB).

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement
Future Ports will be using a new system to save space by saving nwjs in a sperate location. There is now a new file called nwjs-version-chooser.sh which you can use to switch your nwjs version should you ever need to. Also all nwjs versions will be the SDK one as the size increase no longer matters with the new optimizations.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement
There will be less ports this week as I am focusing on updating the porter tool.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement
A new poll is up for game compression, each person gets to choose at most 2 options. There are multiple levels of compression quality available, I personally recommend the last option so I don't need to do as much processing :).

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
I just had the problem that executing the start.sh of Slave's Nightmare resulted in
Bash:
nwjs found!
cicpoffs not found! Downloading...
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0Warning: Failed to create the file /home/anonym/.local/bin/cicpoffs: No such
Warning: file or directory
  3 40272    3  1297    0     0   1560      0  0:00:25 --:--:--  0:00:25  2961
curl: (23) Failure writing output to destination
I think, the problem was that I didn't have a bin folder in my .local directory, as simply creating a bin folder there seems to solve the problem.

Btw, thanks for your work, Lord m5kro, Sage of the RPG MAKER hentai game linux ports.

Reactions: m4kro

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
I just had the problem that executing the start.sh of Slave's Nightmare resulted in
Bash:
nwjs found!
cicpoffs not found! Downloading...
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0Warning: Failed to create the file /home/anonym/.local/bin/cicpoffs: No such
Warning: file or directory
  3 40272    3  1297    0     0   1560      0  0:00:25 --:--:--  0:00:25  2961
curl: (23) Failure writing output to destination
I think, the problem was that I didn't have a bin folder in my .local directory, as simply creating a bin folder there seems to solve the problem.

Btw, thanks for your work, Lord m5kro, Sage of the RPG MAKER hentai game linux ports.
You're Welcome! Also future ports will have a check for the bin folder.

Reactions: Anonym_e