Seeking Completed Games With Walkthrough Mods?

uNderdog_101

Jan 19, 2018
I like to play VNs by following a walkthrough to get the best/harem ending, and a big timesink is looking up what answer to give to the choices, thus I really like walkthrough mods.
I also keep a Google doc of games I play/completed and would like to add more green (fully completed) games to it.

So, could you please recommend me some good completes games that have walkthrough mods? Only restriction on category I have is no NTR, unless it's optional or it's the MC who does it.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Thank you, haven't played any of those.
I will probably be back in a week or two for more, so if anyone has any more, please keep posting.
I'm afraid that these are probably all the complete games on the RenPy engine with existing walkthrough mods for them so far.
So if you want more games, there will probably be only games left, which are still in development.

uNderdog_101

Jan 19, 2018
I'm afraid that these are probably all the complete games on the RenPy engine with existing walkthrough mods for them so far.
So if you want more games, there will probably be only games left, which are still in development.
I actually found one yesterday, after making the post;

Girl House + Walkthrough Mod

It looks real good so far, but I have only played about half an hour of it.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I actually found one yesterday, after making the post;

Girl House + Walkthrough Mod

It looks real good so far, but I have only played about half an hour of it.
Yes I have played it but for me firstly the ending makes no sense at all and is very forced and secondly the mechanics of the game leave a lot to be desired, compared to the first game of this dev "My Cute Roommate" this game is much worse.

Reactions: Iab1972